Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We Need To Shut Bitcoin And All Other Cryptocurrencies Down. Here's Why.  (Read 563 times)
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

In my opinion, you should not post this information, because they affect the psychology of some new investors. They fear and do not dare invest in BTC, some people are afraid and sell them. This will make the BTC more and more collapsed.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SivaSankarSMS

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:40:28 AM

Well, to be honest a few lines in the article got me thinking.
Not about shutting down bitcoin (lol), or that miners might use txs for drugs crime terrorism...that's the usual crap.
We need  a system which allows us to send free tx, unlimited transactions and high security with no chances of a 51% attack on the network.... a bit too much to ask unfortunately right now.
And of course ripple which is a bit too much pumped in this article isn't even close to being a solution.
I don't even think the author is stupid. He probably just really needed to write something controversial about crypto and this is the most original thing he came up with. Smiley
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

it seems you will never be able to make the price of bitcoin or other cryptoccurency to decrease in price because I see bitcoin and other cryptocurrency have very high demand which makes it difficult to decrease the price.
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:45:00 PM

Media outlets have been used by some international organisations to stop bitcoin trading. Even though the market is highly unstable nowadays bitcoin is here to stay and a good form of investment for anybody who is good in market analysis and trading.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:48:57 AM

Hi everyone! I found this quite overly dramatic article on forbes and was wondering what you think. https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2018/03/10/we-need-to-shut-bitcoin-and-all-other-cryptocurrencies-down-heres-why/#4662eb0c1bca

Anyone seen it? What's your thoughts? Fair point or total bullocks?
I think that such topics will periodically appear, where insignificant reasons will be given out for global problems. This should be reacted calmly, everyone after all has the right to express their views. Well, in fact, then there is nothing to say. All this is stupid and nonsense.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

This article is not giving us information but only scaring us.
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

You have read the article and the only thing you can get is that the author promotes people where everything is under supervision and control. The idea is conveyed in articles, especially those who know miners. Yes any kind of news thrown into my Bitcoin will not waver but support Bitcoin. There are many types of news being thrown into Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency but most of them are FUD and manipulated with the aim of creating panic to the public so that people will leave Cryptocurrency.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

Hi everyone! I found this quite overly dramatic article on forbes and was wondering what you think. https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2018/03/10/we-need-to-shut-bitcoin-and-all-other-cryptocurrencies-down-heres-why/#4662eb0c1bca

Anyone seen it? What's your thoughts? Fair point or total bullocks?

I dont agree with any of the statements made in the article. They are straight forward mentioning that blockchain will be kind of threat to the humans in future as it is filled with decentralised nature which can lead towards the hacks, leaking of the data etc (my guess is that).

But I think through there is decentralisation of the blokchain which literally means that everything is based on the public ledger as open source doesn't mean that it is not secure at all. Every bit of info is irreversible in the blockchain and thus it become the strong link towards the protective layer. May be its just attempt to show how blockchain is bad.
MISERICORDAE PROJECT

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

ONNI COIN! The New Paradigm!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:07:29 AM

Blockchain technology is here to stay. Cryptocurrencies are based on Blockchain.
To shutdown cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology must be shutdown first.  
Shutting down Blockchain technology will make a nation to become a big 'loser'.

▰▰▰[ ONNI ]▰▰▰     ●●●Grüezi mitenand!●●●
Revolutionary Gold-Pegged SuperStable Price for Businesses
Bespoke HemiVolatile Price for Currency Traders
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

i think it is two in one) some facts are true, some are wrong. But if to see tendentions in the world of bitcoin it is bad idea for the future

PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

For all we know this could be attempts by the banks and government using the media to sabotage bitcoin. We all know how bad our freedom is for them.
Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:40:54 AM

Personally, I do not see the point of closing bitcoin. He does not give peace of mind to many))) While the entire population it will be convenient and needed I do not think that it is worth closing it, you need to take into account not only political views but also human thoughts on this matter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: