Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:02:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ola from a Canuck - Launching a free trading bot :)  (Read 1438 times)
cryptoBoomer (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 11:45:34 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2013, 04:27:13 PM by tysat

MOD NOTE:
Be careful when downloading software from unknown sources, it could contain malware

Been registered a while but never posted - got on the crazy btc ride/made monies - then stopped the crypto thing - built a bot - had plans to take over the world with it - got busy and decided to just give it away free as of a few days from now (under http://www.cryptoboss.com) so I'm active again and want to see some feebdack from this/see if I should bother continuing or just make it open source or take on a partner or or or...

I'm on most exchanges, been arbing/trading alts/got fontas'd/made and lost on huge swings/have to do cryptotrading in phases now as I'm an addictive personality so once I start a phase it tends to ruin/run me for a while lol. The most recent swings have treated me well and I'm balancing life+daytrading a bit better this time (the bots help!). I'm using 2 other bots as well and when I can get time in to trade during the big swings I tend to kill it so I look forward to sharing knowledge where I can and learning lot's from the crew here.

Cheers.
Sustainable

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:49:02 PM

My computer froze when I went on the website and I'm running MACOSX. Maybe malware?

Cloud Mining - Mine when your computer is not on. Mine if you don't have the appropriate hardware or operating system! Mine when you are asleep! ---> https://cex.io/r/1/Sustainable/0/
cryptoBoomer (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:01:19 PM

Hi,

It's not malware lol. Yes it's safe and has been tested a lot so far - once it's released you guys can rip it apart to inspect/audit...

Re the site giving you issues on a mac - not sure - I have a few plugins on the site re the mtgox buttons and the addthis button but that's about it it's a standard html page. I'll have another look but it shouldn't be freezing anything and my logs/traffic look fine.
Razorr

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:38:37 PM

Come on this looks like a fun way to trade. Let us download it. Grin
DonBit

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 09:07:18 AM

Hi cryptoBoomer, congratulations for the bot and thanks for contribution to community.
First impressions are the excellent look and fell of the UI. Unfortunately I'm having a problem and cannot test further.

After inserting my Mt.Gox key and secret the application then loads my USD value in the right side panel an then this error appears:

After that the application just crashes and closes..

Any ideias?

1DonBitkTdvCtt8ZC5UDdBh3c1axrvXHbP
cryptoBoomer (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:18:50 AM

Cheers thanks for the comments and for trying it out - without asking my programmer to translate the error just yet, I believe this is coming from not having SP3. Can you verify that you have all the minimum requirements for me including sp3?

What do you think of the indicators and charting? And the overall idea of integrating many bots/bot types and using it as a mini-platform vs one tool?
jfrenchy

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:27:16 AM

oh boy does this smell fishy! provide secret keys to a 3rd party app that isn't open source? wow.

btw, as a canadian (canuck), i can confirm that ola is far from common, and btw, it's hola...everyone knows that. i might of been more amenable if it was 'eh from a canuck' but then i suppose that wouldn't of worked as well

stay away from this
Probably

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:33:41 AM

1. of course there's "interest" in it, it's free.
2. you're limiting the amount of interest there can be in it when its closed source EXE and only usable while entering data... laff

Do you really want to maximize who will use it? Provide sources. is this even a question here?
cryptoBoomer (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:20:17 PM

oh boy does this smell fishy! provide secret keys to a 3rd party app that isn't open source? wow.

btw, as a canadian (canuck), i can confirm that ola is far from common, and btw, it's hola...everyone knows that. i might of been more amenable if it was 'eh from a canuck' but then i suppose that wouldn't of worked as well

stay away from this

I understand and appreciate the caution - your analysis of my verbiage is incorrect though. Just because I used Ola (Hello in Spanish, I just got back from DomRep) doesn't disqualify me as a Torontonian. We can take it one step further, I'm also Polish lol. A Polak Canadian immigrant that enjoys learning Spanish as his 3rd language 'cause French (what we learn here as a 2nd) wasn't my thing.

Let me try again - Hey hosers, I built a cool bot eh? Check her out she's addictive like my Toronto Mayor is to crack 'n scandals! Not all Canadians talk like toothless hockey nutters lol.

In all seriousness, I'll speak to my programmer to see what options we have to let you guys audit this openly. You can decompile and audit/test .exe's with various tools as well so don't be shy on your end this board is filled with beautiful minds who can quantify or destroy my claims with ease I'm sure.

Another thread is open about this as well at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=341217.0

Dobranoc.
gorgorom

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 01:49:45 PM

stay away from this

I understand and appreciate the caution - your analysis of my verbiage is incorrect though. Just because I used Ola (Hello in Spanish, I just got back from DomRep) doesn't disqualify me as a Torontonian. We can take it one step further, I'm also Polish lol. A Polak Canadian immigrant that enjoys learning Spanish as his 3rd language 'cause French (what we learn here as a 2nd) wasn't my thing.

Let me try again - Hey hosers, I built a cool bot eh? Check her out she's addictive like my Toronto Mayor is to crack 'n scandals! Not all Canadians talk like toothless hockey nutters lol.

In all seriousness, I'll speak to my programmer to see what options we have to let you guys audit this openly. You can decompile and audit/test .exe's with various tools as well so don't be shy on your end this board is filled with beautiful minds who can quantify or destroy my claims with ease I'm sure.

Another thread is open about this as well at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=341217.0

Dobranoc.

When you said "Canadians talk like toothless hockey nutters" I thought of sarah palin saying it and laughed..

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: