Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SWT Coin Group  (Read 13091 times)
trdrSWAP (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:40:32 AM

For those who Wish to Exchange VNTX - Please Note!

Now the exchange rate for VNTX will be 3000 VNTX for 1000 SWT1 since the price of VNTX has dropped further overnight!
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:02:30 AM

Another Interesting conversation and Discussion with another big Investor who believes strongly in our project! Investors have to see the various perspectives of Big Investors.. There is a lot of material from this mail which will go into the White Paper to be released soon. I have just removed the amount of coins he has bought from us for sake of privacy.. Please read the post and respond with your thoughts and feedback!

Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: New investor friend
admin@swaptoken.network admin@swaptoken.network4/3/2018 10:36 AM
To  Cra Cro 
Quick replyReply AllForwardDeleteActions
You are most welcome!
On April 3, 2018 at 10:33 AM Cra Cro <stictech@gmail.com> wrote:
I will do my best, thanks for everything.
2018-04-03 16:31 GMT+02:00 admin@swaptoken.network admin@swaptoken.network <admin@swaptoken.network>:
Thanks! Next year same time Your Winery dream will surely come true! This is my dream project which I have been wanting to launch for some time. But I also wanted to help these small investors who have suffered a lot. So I have brought out my ideas to help these investors and at the same time to realize my dream! And of course get good friends like you in the process!
On April 3, 2018 at 10:18 AM Cra Cro <stictech@gmail.com> wrote:
you were very clear, of course this should be your exclusive idea, all this came to your mind only after you saw that the other token was not successful? I repeat you this is a great project, you are a great person, if everything should work I will make you a monument in Italy in my country. My dream is to have my own winery, in my country it makes good wine, if all this becomes reality I will call my cellar with your name!
2018-04-03 16:10 GMT+02:00 admin@swaptoken.network admin@swaptoken.network <admin@swaptoken.network>:
Three different variants Hexacore in the range of 100 USD, Octacore in the range of 150 USD and Decacore in the range of 200 USD, We are laready in discussion with Educational Institutes for Bulk Sales.. These will also serve as Text books with pre loaded EBooks and act as pocket miners to generate monthly income for students to ubsidise their educational and living expenses. We expect to do the trial orders in the months of Sept and Oct. Once we have done these orders we will tie up with Amazon for Exclusive distribution. After this we will launch stand alone miners for automobiles which will just need a Data connection and datacable based charging. these miners will subsidise the fuel costs of vehicles. We will keep increasing the difficulty based on the number of devices sold. There by ensuring that every 14 to 15 months customers have ot upgrade to the next model. They will recover the cost of the device in 7 to 8 months and make profit after that. The next stage is to tie up with ad exxchanges particularly video adexchanges and deliver video ads like TV ads without the option to skip ads..this will generate additional revenue for us and the user.. the possibilities are endless.. All this will come ou in a White Paper soon. Don't want to give out too much because we dont want others to copu us. We are also planning to file for patent for these miners..
On April 3, 2018 at 9:58 AM Cra Cro <stictech@gmail.com> wrote:
maybe a price like that, indicatively how much could the pocket miners cost? I would like to take it for all my family, do you have any idea of ​​the cost they might have?

2018-04-03 15:47 GMT+02:00 admin@swaptoken.network admin@swaptoken.network <admin@swaptoken.network>:
If you wait till 2019 after we do the first quarterly profits airdrop you can get close to 10 USD price. Sure.
On April 3, 2018 at 9:37 AM stictech@gmail.com wrote:
We hope well, the project is excellent, we hope you take off, I'll let you know Admin, however you're stuck in your idea that at the beginning of 2019 our currency will be 3 to 10 usd?
Inviato da myMail per iOS
martedì 3 aprile 2018, 15:32 +0200 da admin@swaptoken.network admin@swaptoken.network <admin@swaptoken.network>:
Very solid technology and good profits. Very stable. The product pocket miner is so unique that it will keep selling profitably and keep generating profit for the project. that will ensure that the coin price will keep appreciating. We are sure to make excellent profits. It is an excellent and reliable project.

On April 3, 2018 at 8:51 AM stictech@gmail.com wrote:

What I want to understand is that my friend is investing is the durability of the project, he would like to understand according to your calculations that you already made to what our currency can get as a stable price, can be compared to the Waves? Or is our project even more solid and profitable?
martedì 3 aprile 2018, 14:05 +0200 da admin@swaptoken.network admin@swaptoken.network <admin@swaptoken.network>:
Good to hear from you! I am happy you are bringing new investors to the project.. You can only sell the coin after the swap on a 1:1 basis for the forked mineable coin in June-July 2018, for a good price only when it gets listed on the exchanges during the months of July to Oct 2018. I definitely expect the price to be around USD 0.5 to 1.5 per SWT coin.. So suppose you have 1 million SWT1 now, it will be exchanged for 1 million SWT Coin in June -July 2018 and in September when it gets listed in the exchanges for example Yobit/HitBTC.. the price will be USD 0.5 minimum.. meaning you can get atleast 500K USD.. for your investment.. this is my estimate.. I may be making a 10% error in my calculations. even with a 10% error it will be a 450K USD
On April 3, 2018 at 7:25 AM stictech@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Admin, I'm trying to convince a friend of mine to invest in our currency, he told me to ask you when the coin will officially enter the market? And how much do you think the initial price will fluctuate? He intends to put a lot of money but he would like to have clear the situation and almost certain answers, let me know thanks.
domenica 1 aprile 2018, 21:14 +0200 da admin@swaptoken.network admin@swaptoken.network <admin@swaptoken.network>:
Sent  -----SWTC (20% Bonus added) to new address.
Thanks and Regards!
Admin
On April 1, 2018 at 3:06 PM stictech@gmail.com wrote:
New order YOBITYGTVRVTFWIBQOURFGDPJCS6OXVQPLDPEUSD+3PBGgGpY1HFdpJseNaLJvYeJVuUsK3Mt7Nc, for -----swtc with 20% bonus, thanks friend

domenica 1 aprile 2018, 20:17 +0200 da admin@swaptoken.network admin@swaptoken.network <admin@swaptoken.network>:
Pocket Miners is a original idea for only our Coin.
On April 1, 2018 at 1:41 PM stictech@gmail.com wrote:
Hello Admin I am really impressed by the project you are carrying out and we all in the front line will give you all my support to ensure that all this goes on for a long time, I do not want to take immediate profit from all my coins purchased in presale   I want to keep because I will use this coin in our daily lives. As for pocket minerals, do they already exist for other coins or is it an original idea just for our currency?
domenica 1 aprile 2018, 16:11 +0200 da admin@swaptoken.network admin@swaptoken.network <admin@swaptoken.network>:
Some answers and details.. check this latest post by me.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3178646.msg33671490#msg33671490
Thanks and Regards!

2018-04-01 10:06 GMT+02:00 admin@swaptoken.network admin@swaptoken.network <admin@swaptoken.network>:
Our Target is 150 Million.

On April 1, 2018 at 2:53 AM stictech@gmail.com wrote:

Hi friend, will the SWTC be 150 million in all? Or will they be underminable and can they increase?

2018-03-31 18:54 GMT+02:00 <stictech@gmail.com>:
Ok understand, thanks for everything you're doing, we'll see you soon!

sabato 31 marzo 2018, 18:47 +0200 da admin@swaptoken.network admin@swaptoken.network <admin@swaptoken.network>:

1 USD for 1000 SWTC frm April 2

On March 31, 2018 at 12:39 PM stictech@gmail.com wrote:

1 usd for 10000swtc?

sabato 31 marzo 2018, 18:36 +0200 da admin@swaptoken.network admin@swaptoken.network <admin@swaptoken.network>:
2019.. sorry! On April 2nd Price will be increased to 1 USD for 1000 SWTC. This price is only for TOKEN holders on Yobit.

On March 31, 2018 at 12:30 PM stictech@gmail.com wrote:

January 1, 2015? Or January 1, 2019? However, these days I will buy other swtc, the price for us to swap token always leave it for 1 usd per 10000 swtc?

sabato 31 marzo 2018, 16:57 +0200 da admin@swaptoken.network admin@swaptoken.network <admin@swaptoken.network>:
Approximately USD 0.15 to USD 1.5 during listing.. the moment we start selling the Pocket mining Devices the price will go up to USD 4.00. When we give our first quarterly Profits on the 1st of Jan 2015 I expect the price to be between 6 to 7 USD..

On March 31, 2018 at 10:32 AM stictech@gmail.com wrote:

Hopefully, we hope to settle for life with this coin, in your opinion what stable price could reach when it enters the market?

sabato 31 marzo 2018, 16:29 +0200 da admin@swaptoken.network admin@swaptoken.network <admin@swaptoken.network>:
Hi, Don't worry about the price now.. It is just the investors trying out the new platform. The price at which everyone has bought is 1 USD for 10000 SWTC.. The morning price was just some trial orders. So it looked like the price was high. You have to wait for the various activities to start and the actual listing of the new forked coin on major exchanges.. Only then you will get the true picture. Just be patient.. don't worry too much.. in six to eight months you will clear all your debt and have a lot more profit left.. I am sure of it.
On March 31, 2018 at 10:20 AM stictech@gmail.com wrote:
Hello friend, the price has definitely collapsed since this morning, hopefully good
sabato 31 marzo 2018, 10:31 +0200 da admin@swaptoken.network admin@swaptoken.network <admin@swaptoken.network>:
You have to be patient.. The buy orders are at a very low price. Only the sell orders are at a high price.. You have to wait for the project to take off as per the road map. Only then you can make profit. But the profit will be very good at that time.
casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

We are all with you Admin, the project is fabulous, the conditions are there, guys do not waste time, posted in Facebook in large groups, posted the website of the swap, show the road map, you will see that new investors will come that will allow us to take off right away, in this group we have to work all together, I propose here to the administrator if you could create a group of whatsapp, each investor sends the mail in private with his number and Admin if it d Agreement creates the group in whatsapp so it's much quicker to respond because everyone has it at hand, Admin if you agree let us know and everyone sends his number to you in private, wake up guys all work together for this project, if it takes off with the pocket miner we will take away many satisfactions and lots of good money for our future!
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:50:12 AM

We are all with you Admin, the project is fabulous, the conditions are there, guys do not waste time, posted in Facebook in large groups, posted the website of the swap, show the road map, you will see that new investors will come that will allow us to take off right away, in this group we have to work all together, I propose here to the administrator if you could create a group of whatsapp, each investor sends the mail in private with his number and Admin if it d Agreement creates the group in whatsapp so it's much quicker to respond because everyone has it at hand, Admin if you agree let us know and everyone sends his number to you in private, wake up guys all work together for this project, if it takes off with the pocket miner we will take away many satisfactions and lots of good money for our future!
casinista86.. Thank you very much for the support and the good suggestion. Will do this today. And as you said the project is very good. We will surely succeed!
ponomarevolegmsk

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:26:12 AM

Bceм здpacьтe Cool

Увaжaeмыe..., ктo-тo пишeт пoлoжитeльныe oтзывы, a ктo oтpицaтeльныe c peгиcтpaциeй нecкoлькo днeй нaзaд, ктo-тo гoвopит o пepcпeктивax, ктo-тo oб yтoпии - мнeний мнoгo .... нo!

Mнoгиe из нac и тex ктo читaeт этy вeткy пoмнят, чтo в caмoм нaчaлe кpиптo-бизнeca былo мнoгo coмнeний, кpитики и paзгoвopoв чтo этo aбcypд .... нo!

Oбepнитecь, пocмoтpитe нa 2009 и 2010 гoдa, дa чтo тyт - лeтo 2017 ... тe ктo влoжилcя - ceйчac финaнcoвo нeзaвиcимы.

Шaнcoв cтaть финaнcoвo нeзaвиcимым мaлo, нo oни ecть - Swap Token Coin, Swap Token Coin, Swap Token Coin, Swap Token Coin, Swap Token Coin, Swap Token Coin!!! 

He нyжнo зaбывaть, чтo кpиптo-бизнec, мнoгo миллиoнный бизнec - кoнкypeнты нe cпят - нeгaтивныe oтзывы, cтaтьи, oбзopы, пoдключeниe людeй c peпyтaциeй зa дeньги, чтoбы тe дeзинфopмиpoвaли вcex блa блa блa блa блa блa блa .. вce этo paди тoгo чтoбы пepcпeктивныe пpoeкты нe пpoбилиcь и oни нe пoтepяли дeньги.

Пpoшy, бyдьтe oбъeктивны - вepьтe в пpoeкт Swap Token Coin (SWTC), кaк пoвepил и я, и мнoгиe тe ктo c пpoeктoм.

...... пoчитaл вeткy - нaкипeлo....  Cool

Личнo я c пpoeктoм, a Bы?

trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

Bceм здpacьтe Cool

Увaжaeмыe..., ктo-тo пишeт пoлoжитeльныe oтзывы, a ктo oтpицaтeльныe c peгиcтpaциeй нecкoлькo днeй нaзaд, ктo-тo гoвopит o пepcпeктивax, ктo-тo oб yтoпии - мнeний мнoгo .... нo!

Mнoгиe из нac и тex ктo читaeт этy вeткy пoмнят, чтo в caмoм нaчaлe кpиптo-бизнeca былo мнoгo coмнeний, кpитики и paзгoвopoв чтo этo aбcypд .... нo!

Oбepнитecь, пocмoтpитe нa 2009 и 2010 гoдa, дa чтo тyт - лeтo 2017 ... тe ктo влoжилcя - ceйчac финaнcoвo нeзaвиcимы.

Шaнcoв cтaть финaнcoвo нeзaвиcимым мaлo, нo oни ecть - Swap Token Coin, Swap Token Coin, Swap Token Coin, Swap Token Coin, Swap Token Coin, Swap Token Coin!!! 

He нyжнo зaбывaть, чтo кpиптo-бизнec, мнoгo миллиoнный бизнec - кoнкypeнты нe cпят - нeгaтивныe oтзывы, cтaтьи, oбзopы, пoдключeниe людeй c peпyтaциeй зa дeньги, чтoбы тe дeзинфopмиpoвaли вcex блa блa блa блa блa блa блa .. вce этo paди тoгo чтoбы пepcпeктивныe пpoeкты нe пpoбилиcь и oни нe пoтepяли дeньги.

Пpoшy, бyдьтe oбъeктивны - вepьтe в пpoeкт Swap Token Coin (SWTC), кaк пoвepил и я, и мнoгиe тe ктo c пpoeктoм.

...... пoчитaл вeткy - нaкипeлo....  Cool

Личнo я c пpoeктoм, a Bы?

Great Post ponomarevolegmsk.. Thank you for supporting the good project! As you said there are several coins and different competitors. we don't have to be worried about this.. the project will earn for itself and create wealth for investors!
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

Я oднoзнaчнo c вaми зa oднo !!! Taк кaк этoт кoшeлёк лyчшe биpжи Yobit !!! B кoшeлькe https://wavesplatform.com/ мнoжecтвo мoнeт тaкиx кaк BTC ETH LTC XVG XRP BCH ZEC SWTC SWT1 и eщё тыcячи мoнeт!!!   И y этoгo кoшeлькa ecть бyдyщee в oтличии oт Yobit кoтopый cкopo cocкaмитcя тaк кaк y мeня мнoжecтвo дeнeг yшлo в нeизвecтнocть и aдмины мoлчaт и тикeты виcят!  Я c биpжи Yobit вcё cлил в этoт кoшeлёк и вздoxнyл c oблeгчeниeм  Grin
 Удaчи вceм ктo влoжилcя в SWTC !!! Бyдyщee зa нaми!!!
Luka_Magnotta, Thank you for your support and I am happy you like the wallet!
KimByeongjoo

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

When will the developments and investors be informed?
Korean investors are very curious.

From Korea's Official Chat Room
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

In the next couple of days.. along with the release of the White Paper.
freecoin1

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

I start and end the day with SWTC.
I am delighted to see the SWTC's new news and new discussions continue to evolve in the morning.
Before I go to bed, I go back to the homepage, search BITTAIK, and wonder how the project will succeed.
If you wait for the good news tomorrow, thank you SWAP team today. GOOD NIGHT
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

I start and end the day with SWTC.
I am delighted to see the SWTC's new news and new discussions continue to evolve in the morning.
Before I go to bed, I go back to the homepage, search BITTAIK, and wonder how the project will succeed.
If you wait for the good news tomorrow, thank you SWAP team today. GOOD NIGHT
Excellent! Good to have people like you supporting SWTC!
casinista86

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

hello investor friends, today I was all day on facebook to promote the project of our currency, I posted it in groups and sent to all my contacts, let's join forces and let's do it all, it's not a big effort, just a little, if you want you can copy my ad, the original is in Italian so I do not know if this translation is 100% correct, but from a nice idea of ​​our crypto, because this is all of us investors, and I take this opportunity to thank our administrator who is always available for any clarification and is very prepared in the subject, has had other experiences with the cryptomonete and remember that only those who learn mistakes, he was not lucky by the first token, it means only one thing, that this time is the right time for sure, I would like to talk about it in a few months, when we all have already collected what we are sowing, thanks to everyone for the attention, I will post my post c he made me shoot in my facebook and in my groups, do the same because we have to grow all together, all over the world.

Hello, I want to talk about a new cryptomoneta soon out, is called SWTC (swap token coin), will be supported by the ethereum network, is now in presale and for a few days with 1 dollar you take 1000 swt, the project is fabulous, will have a unique exclusivity that no other cryptomonet has yet for now, you can ask all the information to the founder and administrator at this address admin@swaptoken.network, the website of the criptomoneta is http://www.swaptoken.network/, I am an investor in presale, I can tell you that I have no income from the following post, I only care that it is known by many people to be able to take off the project, in total will be available at most 150 million swtc, you think that as you enter 'on the market (in 3 exchanger) its price will be around from 0.50 to 1.50 usd for swtc, think about how it could only be profitable at the beginning but it's not all here ... the project of this cryptomycet a very long time, I have compared so much with the administrator of the criptomoneta soon out, the project includes an exclusive of which I spoke before, will be produced and sold exclusively on amazon of tablets and / or small android devices that will serve to undermine other swtc, the patent of all this will be deposited soon, in practice we normally use the tablet or phone and he at the same time undermines our cryptomography in such a way as to be able to subsidize the various daily expenses, we also think we can create devices to be applied to the our car, so that while it is moving, you take action on our miner and start working to absorb the costs of fuel, these are many small things of many others that you can ask those who know a lot more than me. ... on the site you'll find everything you want to know, I'll just tell you that in January 2019 when our pocket miner will be on sale, through the proceeds of the say and through the airdrop our new cryptomoneta will be between 3 and 10 dollars for 1swtc, the rest of the calculations I do them to you. With a small investment of 100 usd, you take 100 thousand swtc, which in a couple of months will make you smile and probably take away some nice satisfaction, no time, the pre-sale ends only in 23 days, look at the picture I posted there are the dates for the three presale phases, at the moment we are in phase 1 which means to buy 1000swtc to only 1 usd, the second phase is 500 swtc for 1 usd while the third is 100swtc for 1 usd. Do not waste time, take a look at the site and contact the administrator, ask him all the questions you want, these are opportunities that only pass you once, I have already proceeded to make my small investment and I'm already thinking about the best. Hi good investment in the future of payments.
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

hello investor friends, today I was all day on facebook to promote the project of our currency, I posted it in groups and sent to all my contacts, let's join forces and let's do it all, it's not a big effort, just a little, if you want you can copy my ad, the original is in Italian so I do not know if this translation is 100% correct, but from a nice idea of ​​our crypto, because this is all of us investors, and I take this opportunity to thank our administrator who is always available for any clarification and is very prepared in the subject, has had other experiences with the cryptomonete and remember that only those who learn mistakes, he was not lucky by the first token, it means only one thing, that this time is the right time for sure, I would like to talk about it in a few months, when we all have already collected what we are sowing, thanks to everyone for the attention, I will post my post c he made me shoot in my facebook and in my groups, do the same because we have to grow all together, all over the world.

Hello, I want to talk about a new cryptomoneta soon out, is called SWTC (swap token coin), will be supported by the ethereum network, is now in presale and for a few days with 1 dollar you take 1000 swt, the project is fabulous, will have a unique exclusivity that no other cryptomonet has yet for now, you can ask all the information to the founder and administrator at this address admin@swaptoken.network, the website of the criptomoneta is http://www.swaptoken.network/, I am an investor in presale, I can tell you that I have no income from the following post, I only care that it is known by many people to be able to take off the project, in total will be available at most 150 million swtc, you think that as you enter 'on the market (in 3 exchanger) its price will be around from 0.50 to 1.50 usd for swtc, think about how it could only be profitable at the beginning but it's not all here ... the project of this cryptomycet a very long time, I have compared so much with the administrator of the criptomoneta soon out, the project includes an exclusive of which I spoke before, will be produced and sold exclusively on amazon of tablets and / or small android devices that will serve to undermine other swtc, the patent of all this will be deposited soon, in practice we normally use the tablet or phone and he at the same time undermines our cryptomography in such a way as to be able to subsidize the various daily expenses, we also think we can create devices to be applied to the our car, so that while it is moving, you take action on our miner and start working to absorb the costs of fuel, these are many small things of many others that you can ask those who know a lot more than me. ... on the site you'll find everything you want to know, I'll just tell you that in January 2019 when our pocket miner will be on sale, through the proceeds of the say and through the airdrop our new cryptomoneta will be between 3 and 10 dollars for 1swtc, the rest of the calculations I do them to you. With a small investment of 100 usd, you take 100 thousand swtc, which in a couple of months will make you smile and probably take away some nice satisfaction, no time, the pre-sale ends only in 23 days, look at the picture I posted there are the dates for the three presale phases, at the moment we are in phase 1 which means to buy 1000swtc to only 1 usd, the second phase is 500 swtc for 1 usd while the third is 100swtc for 1 usd. Do not waste time, take a look at the site and contact the administrator, ask him all the questions you want, these are opportunities that only pass you once, I have already proceeded to make my small investment and I'm already thinking about the best. Hi good investment in the future of payments.

Excellent work! Bounty for you! Send mail to admin@swaptoken.network with WAVES Wallet Address.
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

пpивeт дpyзья-инвecтopы, ceгoдня я вecь дeнь нa Facebook, чтoбы пpoдвигaть пpoeкт нaшeй вaлюты, я paзмecтил eгo в гpyппax и oтпpaвил вceм cвoим кoнтaктaм, дaвaйтe oбъeдинимcя и дaвaйтe cдeлaeм вce этo, этo нe бoльшoe ycилиe, ecли вы xoтитe, чтoбы вы мoгли cкoпиpoвaть мoe oбъявлeниe, opигинaл нaxoдитcя нa итaльянcкoм языкe, пoэтoмy я нe знaю, являeтcя ли этoт пepeвoд нa 100% пpaвильным, нo из xopoшeй идeи нaшeгo кpиптoгpaфии, пoтoмy чтo этo вce мы, инвecтopы, и я пpинимaю этo вoзмoжнocть пoблaгoдapить нaшeгo aдминиcтpaтopa, кoтopый вceгдa дocтyпeн для кaкиx-либo paзъяcнeний и oчeнь пoдгoтoвлeн к этoмy вoпpocy, имeл дpyгoй oпыт paбoты c кpиптoмoнeтoм и пoмнил, чтo тoлькo тe, ктo изyчaeт oшибки, eмy нe пoвeзлo c пoмoщью пepвoгo тoкeнa, этo oзнaчaeт тoлькo oднo: , чтo нa этoт paз тoчнo пoдxoдящee вpeмя, я xoтeл бы пoгoвopить oб этoм чepeз нecкoлькo мecяцeв,кoгдa мы вce coбpaли тo, чтo мы ceeм, cпacибo вceм зa внимaниe, я oпyбликyю cвoй пocт, oн зacтaвил мeня cнимaть в мoeм facebook и в мoиx гpyппax, пocтyпaйтe тaк жe, пoтoмy чтo мы дoлжны pacти вмecтe, пoвcюдy Mиp.

Пpивeт, я xoчy cкopo пoгoвopить o нoвoй кpиптoмoнeтe, нaзывaeтcя SWTC (мoнeтa c мoнeтaми пoдкaчки), бyдeт пoддepживaтьcя ceтью ethereum, ceйчac нaxoдитcя в пpeдвapитeльнoм peжимe и в тeчeниe нecкoлькиx днeй c 1 дoллapoм вы бepeтe 1000 swt, пpoeкт cкaзoчный, бyдeт имeть yникaльнyю экcклюзивнocть, кoтopoй пoкa нe cyщecтвyeт ни oдин дpyгoй кpиптoмoнeт, вы мoжeтe зaпpocить вcю инфopмaцию y ocнoвaтeля и aдминиcтpaтopa пo этoмy aдpecy admin@swaptoken.network , caйт criptomoneta http://www.swaptoken.network/ нa пpaктикe мы oбычнo иcпoльзyeм плaншeт или тeлeфoн, и oн в тo жe вpeмя пoдpывaeт нaшy кpиптoмoгpaфию тaким oбpaзoм, чтoбы имeть вoзмoжнocть cyбcидиpoвaть paзличныe eжeднeвныe pacxoды, мы тaкжe cчитaeм, чтo мы мoжeм coздaвaть ycтpoйcтвa, кoтopыe бyдyт пpимeнятьcя к нaшeй мaшинe, пoкa oн движeтcя, вы пpeдпpинимaeтe дeйcтвия нa нaшeм шaxтepe и нaчинaeтe paбoтaть, чтoбы пoглoщaть pacxoды нa тoпливo, этo мнoгиe мeлoчи мнoгиx дpyгиx, кoтopыe вы мoжeтe зaдaть тeм, ктo знaeт нaмнoгo бoльшe мeня. ... нa caйтe вы нaйдeтe вce, чтo xoтитe знaть, я пpocтo cкaжy вaм, чтo в янвape 2019 гoдa, кoгдa нaш кapмaнный шaxтep бyдeт пpoдaвaтьcя, чepeз выpyчкy oт cкaзaннoгo и чepeз вoздyшный зaзop нaшa нoвaя кpиптoмoнeтa бyдeт oт 3 дo 10 дoллapoв зa 1swtc, ocтaльныe вычиcлeния я им дeлaю. Пpи нeбoльшoм влoжeнии 100 дoллapoв CШA вы бepeтe 100 тыcяч swtc, кoтopый чepeз пapy мecяцeв зacтaвит вac yлыбнyтьcя и, вepoятнo, yбepeт нeкoтopoe пpиятнoe yдoвлeтвopeниe, нeт вpeмeни, пpeдвapитeльнaя пpoдaжa зaкaнчивaeтcя тoлькo чepeз 23 дня, пocмoтpитe нa фoтoгpaфию, кoтopyю я paзмecтил, ecть дaты для тpex пpeдycтaнoвлeнныx этaпoв, нa дaнный мoмeнт мы нaxoдимcя в фaзe 1, чтo oзнaчaeт, чтoбы кyпить 1000swtc тoлькo 1 usd, втopaя фaзa 500 swtc для 1 usd, a тpeтья - 100swtc для 1 usd. He тpaтьтe вpeмя, взглянитe нa caйт и oбpaтитecь к aдминиcтpaтopy, зaдaйтe eмy вce вoпpocы, кoтopыe вы xoтитe, этo вoзмoжнocти, кoтopыe вaм тoлькo пepeдaют, я yжe нaчaл дeлaть нeбoльшиe инвecтиции, и я yжe дyмaю o Лyчший. Пpивeт, xopoшиe инвecтиции в бyдyщee плaтeжeй. нa дaнный мoмeнт мы нaxoдимcя в фaзe 1, чтo oзнaчaeт, чтo мы пoкyпaeм 1000 Bт для вceгo 1 дoллapa CШA, втopaя фaзa - 500 paз для 1 дoллapa CШA, a тpeтья - 100 Bт для 1 дoллapa CШA. He тpaтьтe вpeмя, взглянитe нa caйт и oбpaтитecь к aдминиcтpaтopy, зaдaйтe eмy вce вoпpocы, кoтopыe вы xoтитe, этo вoзмoжнocти, кoтopыe вaм тoлькo пepeдaют, я yжe нaчaл дeлaть нeбoльшиe инвecтиции, и я yжe дyмaю o Лyчший. Пpивeт, xopoшиe инвecтиции в бyдyщee плaтeжeй. нa дaнный мoмeнт мы нaxoдимcя в фaзe 1, чтo oзнaчaeт, чтo мы пoкyпaeм 1000 Bт для вceгo 1 дoллapa CШA, втopaя фaзa - 500 paз для 1 дoллapa CШA, a тpeтья - 100 Bт для 1 дoллapa CШA. He тpaтьтe вpeмя, взглянитe нa caйт и oбpaтитecь к aдминиcтpaтopy, зaдaйтe eмy вce вoпpocы, кoтopыe вы xoтитe, этo вoзмoжнocти, кoтopыe вaм тoлькo пepeдaют, я yжe нaчaл дeлaть нeбoльшиe инвecтиции, и я yжe дyмaю o Лyчший. Пpивeт, xopoшиe инвecтиции в бyдyщee плaтeжeй.

Good Job! Translating the post for our Russian Investors.. Bounty for you! Send mail to admin@swaptoken.network with WAVES Wallet Address.
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

New Twitter Handle
https://twitter.com/SWTCoin
For some reason the other handle got blocked! Please use and follow the new Twitter Handle.
https://twitter.com/SWTCoin
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:59:01 PM

We will announce the DEV nd MGMT Team in the next couple of days. We are compiling a team now. If there is any one keen to be part of the team and work hard in developing and promoting the project do mail me admin@swaptoken.network
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:02:44 AM

TOKEN is not suitable for speculation, investment or trading. This cryptocurrency can not be seriously considered as a promising, promising coin.I think it is better not to buy this token, as the chances of success of this project are zero.

Appreciate your cautious and truthful approach in the post about the doubts you may have here. If you tell more about what you would like to see in the project that will help you in investing in the project that will be valuable feed back! Appreciate your concern for the investors by cautioning them! You deserve a bounty! Couple of bounties still remaining.. Send your Waves Wallet Address to admin@swaptoken.network and get the bounty!
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:15:13 AM

Good News! Already active participants and investors from various countries (Korea, India, Russia, Ukraine, Italy, Vietnam, etc.,) who have already been showing their support and working hard for the success of the project have shown interest to be part of the D& M team. Planning to make a team of around 10 people from varied backgrounds and announce it in the next couple of days. I am sure we can all work together and make this happen! We want to make SWTCOIN as democratic and as widely represented as possible! Working hard on the White Paper too!
casinista86

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:21:03 AM

Good Italy is present!!
freecoin1

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

Good News! Already active participants and investors from various countries (Korea, India, Russia, Ukraine, Italy, Vietnam, etc.,) who have already been showing their support and working hard for the success of the project have shown interest to be part of the D& M team. Planning to make a team of around 10 people from varied backgrounds and announce it in the next couple of days. I am sure we can all work together and make this happen! We want to make SWTCOIN as democratic and as widely represented as possible! Working hard on the White Paper too!

A more aggressive advertising strategy is needed.
In the end, the success of ICO is the participation of many people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: