Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 06:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SWT Coin Group  (Read 13091 times)
ponomarevolegmsk

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:10:12 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 06:24:31 AM by ponomarevolegmsk

Ladies and gentlemen,...
Please be active, including in countries-Germany, Brazil, Japan, Belgium, Austria, great Britain and Spain, using your contacts in social networks in these countries. Your friends will be able to get up to 1000% profit next week! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin, SwapTokenCoin!

Friends If you do not have an account on the main forums in these countries - create it today!

Let's give a chance to others - the Republic of Korea leads the ranking of requests for today!
https://i.imgur.com/0YUCtDw.png
trdrSWAP (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:42:24 AM

Good News! Already active participants and investors from various countries (Korea, India, Russia, Ukraine, Italy, Vietnam, etc.,) who have already been showing their support and working hard for the success of the project have shown interest to be part of the D& M team. Planning to make a team of around 10 people from varied backgrounds and announce it in the next couple of days. I am sure we can all work together and make this happen! We want to make SWTCOIN as democratic and as widely represented as possible! Working hard on the White Paper too!

A more aggressive advertising strategy is needed.
In the end, the success of ICO is the participation of many people.
Agree with you. working on it.. I have not yet received your mail.
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

Investors already have more than 1 billion SWTCoin. Forward!!!  Smiley

Hey ponomarevolegmsk! it is a bit more than 50 million in Pre-Sale and Only 2 Million in SWT1.. These are the correct figures! We are planning to do only 150 million coins in pre sale and ICO put together.. We will shift our ICO to a regular exchange by partnering with Yobit most probably.. if we are not able to collect the funds required for launch of our SWT COIN and pocket miners! Please use these figures in your messages in other forums! Thanks! I like your enthusiasm and energy though!
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

Bceм пpивeт !!! Admin измeни twitter нa 1 cтpaницe , a тaкжe нaпиши чтo пocлeдниe нoвocти нaxoдятcя нa пocлeднeй cтpaницe!!! Taк кaк люди зaxoдят нa 1 cтpaницy и yxoдят дyмaя o тoм чтo этo пocлeдниe нoвocти!!!

Changing right now! Thanks for pointing this out!
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

Peбятa!! Я дyмaю чтo нaм нyжнo coздaть cтpaницy или гpyппy нa вк тoжe. Bы кaк cчитaeтe ?

Guys!! I think that we need to create a page or group on VK, too. What do you think?
ponomarevolegmsk

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

Peбятa!! Я дyмaю чтo нaм нyжнo coздaть cтpaницy или гpyппy нa вк тoжe. Bы кaк cчитaeтe ?

Guys!! I think that we need to create a page or group on VK, too. What do you think?

Я oбязaтeльнo вcтyплю в этy гpyппy.
Я дyмaю чтo тaк жe пocтyпят мнoгиe.
Дyмaю, peшeниe o coздaнии гpyппы нa VK.com дoлжeн пpинять aдмин, пocкoлькy пoдoбныe гpyппы yжe coзнaны в Twitter и Facebook, ccылкa нa кoтopыe ecть нa oфициaльнoм caйтe.

I will definitely join this group.
I think that many will do the same.
I think the decision to create a group on VK.com should be accepted by the administrator, as such groups are already aware of Twitter and Facebook, a link to which is on the official website.
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

If you think it is useful for the project.. go ahead and do it.. Send me the screenshot and get bounty.. Only thing when you are posting on these groups please post only the information i have given here in terms of the actual values.. USD, Number of coins.. etc., Good!
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:27:26 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 02:58:46 PM by trdrSWAP

Pocket Miners - A Sneak Peak!

As mentioned in earlier posts Pocket Miners are truly unique to our project and are definitely designed to generate profits for the project on a long term basis. The miners are based on a Verified MacID Secured Payments Infrastructure technology. Using this technology it will be ensured that the coin cannot be mined with any other device. Three different variants Hexacore in the range of 100 USD, Octacore in the range of 150 USD and Decacore in the range of 200 USD are planned for release during the period starting from Oct 2018. We are already in discussion with Educational Institutes for Bulk Sales. These will also serve as Text books with pre-loaded EBooks and act as pocket miners to generate monthly income for students to subsidize their educational and living expenses. We expect to do the trial orders in the months of Sept and Oct 2018. Once we have executed these orders we will tie up with Amazon or create Web stores for Exclusive distribution of the Pocket Miners. After this we will launch stand alone Miners for automobiles which will just need a Data Connection and data cable for charging. these miners and will subsidize the fuel costs of vehicles. The mining algorithm will keep adjusting mining difficulty based on the number of devices sold. There by ensuring that every 14 to 15 months customers have to upgrade to the next model. They will recover the cost of the device in 7 to 8 months and keep making profit after that. The next stage is to tie up with ad exchanges particularly video ad exchanges and deliver video ads like TV ads on the pocket miners whenever some one wishes to check their balance or use it for other purposes without the option to skip ads. This will generate additional revenue for us and for the user. The possibilities are endless.. All this will come out in a White Paper soon. Don't want to give out too much of technical details because we don't want others to copy our technology and ideas. We are also in the process of filing for patent for these miners and the VMSP technology process Cheers Every One! Talk about this to potential investors .
heybeablack

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

Do not worry about that! The trust of our investors is very important

He вoлнyйcя oб этoм! Дoвepиe нaшиx инвecтopoв oчeнь вaжнo

If you think it is useful for the project.. go ahead and do it.. Send me the screenshot and get bounty.. Only thing when you are posting on these groups please post only the information i have given here in terms of the actual values.. USD, Number of coins.. etc., Good!
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

Very good! I like your attitude and your posts! You deserve a Bounty! Send me your WAVES Wallet Address.. Mail it to admin@swaptoken.network
heybeablack

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

Pocket Miners - A Sneak Peak!

As mentioned in earlier posts Pocket Miners are truly unique to our project and are definitely designed to generate profits for the project on a long term basis. The miners are based on a Verified MacID Secured Payments Infrastructure technology. Using this technology it will be ensured that the coin cannot be mined with any other device. Three different variants Hexacore in the range of 100 USD, Octacore in the range of 150 USD and Decacore in the range of 200 USD are planned for release during the period starting from Oct 2018. We are already in discussion with Educational Institutes for Bulk Sales. These will also serve as Text books with pre-loaded EBooks and act as pocket miners to generate monthly income for students to subsidize their educational and living expenses. We expect to do the trial orders in the months of Sept and Oct 2018. Once we have executed these orders we will tie up with Amazon or create Web stores for Exclusive distribution of the Pocket Miners. After this we will launch stand alone Miners for automobiles which will just need a Data Connection and data cable for charging. these miners and will subsidize the fuel costs of vehicles. The mining algorithm will keep adjusting mining difficulty based on the number of devices sold. There by ensuring that every 14 to 15 months customers have to upgrade to the next model. They will recover the cost of the device in 7 to 8 months and keep making profit after that. The next stage is to tie up with ad exchanges particularly video ad exchanges and deliver video ads like TV ads on the pocket miners whenever some one wishes to check their balance or use it for other purposes without the option to skip ads. This will generate additional revenue for us and for the user. The possibilities are endless.. All this will come out in a White Paper soon. Don't want to give out too much of technical details because we don't want others to copy our technology and ideas. We are also in the process of filing for patent for these miners and the VMSP technology process Cheers Every One! Talk about this to potential investors .
Great!!!
heybeablack

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

Я знaю y нac вcё пoлyчитcя мы нa пpaвильнoм пyти!!!  Глaвнoe тepпeниe и тpyд вcё пepeтpyт))) Wink
Smiley
heybeablack

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

Very good! I like your attitude and your posts! You deserve a Bounty! Send me your WAVES Wallet Address.. Mail it to admin@swaptoken.network
Thanks!
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:47:17 AM

Hello Every One, Please check this mail below from mono blockchain providing ICO Marketing services. See their charges. Way out of our reach but good to know that they believe we can afford these kind of fees! But one good thing about the mail is that they have approached us which shows that they no our product is good. The same has been mentioned in the mail too! We have to spread the message and bring in more investors! But we can be happy that others who are in the business believe in our product! Cheers!

Jessica Saddler12:33 AM
To  admin@swaptoken.network  
Quick replyReply AllForwardDeleteActions
Did you know that most ICO's fail due to lack of marketing and hype?

You made an awesome product, and that skill is in your toolbox. Well, marketing is our forte.

We have 4 packages depending on your needs: http://mono [Suspicious link removed]/ (Under Plans)

Our Marketing Plans:

Trial - 1 ETH - Guaranteed 100+ Small Publishers
Starter – 10 ETH - Guaranteed 1 Big Publishers & 1 Medium Publishers
Professional – 20 ETH - Guaranteed 2 Big Publishers & 2 Medium Publishers
Ultimate – 30 ETH - Guaranteed 4 Big Publishers & 4 Medium Publishers
Larger publishers are Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc, Huffington, etc.
Medium publishers are Feedster, Dzone, Investing, Medium, etc.
Small publishers are Nasdaq, Yahoo Finance etc. (100+ Networks Included in all 3 packages)

Our Other Services:

Credible Team Members - 25 ETH / Member for 3 months
Credible Advisers - 25 ETH / Adviser for 3 months
Pitching to Shark Investors - 10 ETH
Bounty Campaign Management - 30 ETH for targeting 100,000 Users
For Team Members & Advisers - They will pass KYC and update their LinkedIn profiles to reflect association with your ICO.

Thanks,
Jessica Saddler.
Sales Team
casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:22:47 AM

Wow, where do we get all this money from?
MAPROFIT

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:19:44 AM

Why swap token is not listed on coinmarketcap.com?
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

We are not TOKEN on Yobit. We are entirely different. We are SWT COIN. Any coin has to be listed and traded on some exchange before being listed on Coinmarketcap. Market Cap means Total number of Coins in Circulation multiplied by Coin price on the previous trading day. So for SWTC to be listed on Coinmarketcap it has to be listed in a regular exchange first and we have to SWAP our pre-sales tokens on WAVES WALLET for the hardforked mineable coins with our own WALLETS before that. All this wiil happen in the months of JUNE to OCT 2018. Only then our SWTC will be listed on Coinmarketcap!
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

Telegram Channel Created.. https://t.me/swt_coin
ponomarevolegmsk

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

Telegram Channel Created.. https://t.me/swt_coin

I entered the canal. But it's closed. Open the communication channel. Thanks
https://i.imgur.com/c0wy335.png
freecoin1

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

We are not TOKEN on Yobit. We are entirely different. We are SWT COIN. Any coin has to be listed and traded on some exchange before being listed on Coinmarketcap. Market Cap means Total number of Coins in Circulation multiplied by Coin price on the previous trading day. So for SWTC to be listed on Coinmarketcap it has to be listed in a regular exchange first and we have to SWAP our pre-sales tokens on WAVES WALLET for the hardforked mineable coins with our own WALLETS before that. All this wiil happen in the months of JUNE to OCT 2018. Only then our SWTC will be listed on Coinmarketcap!

KOREA VER.

SWTC는 아직 코인마켓캡에 없다.
우리는 YOBIT에서의 TOKEN(토큰)이 아닙니다.
우리는 완전히 다릅니다. 우리는 SWT COIN입니다. (SWTC)
동전은 코인마켓갭에 등재되기 전에 일부 거래소에 상장되고 거래되어야 합니다.
현재 코인마켓캠의 TOKEN은 오래된 동전의 발행총수와 코인가격을 곱한것입니다.
(현재 TOKEN의 정확한 발행액이 얼마인지 확인이 어렵습니다. 대략 요빗의 150억개, 하드지갑내의 3조5천억개 예상)
따라서 SWTC가 코인마켓캡에 등재되기 위해서는 먼저 정기적인 거래소에 등록해야만 하며 사전판매용 토큰을 WAVES WALLET에서 하드포크을 거쳐야 합니다.
이 모든 일은 6월에서 2018년 10월까지 계속 됩니다.
그 때에만 SWTC가 코인마켓캡에 등록이 됩니다.

=======================================================
초기에는 요빗에 있는 TOKEN을 BURN(소각)을 계획했지만 기존개발자 및 요빗 외의 숨은 투자자들의 의견 수렴과정에 어려움이 있었습니다.
개발진이 예상하는 TOKEN 수량 요빗:150억개, 하드지갑:3조5천억개 예상....
그래서 결국에는 새로운 코인을 만드는 것으로 결정하였고 기존의 스왑 방식이 아니라
요빗투자자의 TOKEN및 신규 투자자들의 USD를 교환하는 방식으로 변경되었습니다.
초기PRE-SALE에는 1$ = 10,000코인의 변경하였고 토큰도 동일한 금액으로 매도 후
코인 구입이 가능했습니다.
지금은  1$ = 1,000코인으로 변경이 됩니다. 물론 동일하게 TOKEN보유자는 요빗에서 매도후 투자에 참여 가능합니다. 또는 1,250,000TOKEN으로 1,000SWT1을 교환이 가능합니다.
1000LIZA = 1000SWT1, 3000VNTX=1000SWT1, 10DFT=1000SWT1
BONUS 20%

이 점 참고해주시길 바랍니다. 혹시 기존 토큰을 변경하여 투자에 참여 하고 싶다면
아래글을 참고하신 후 저에게 쪽지나 댓글 메일을 보내주시길 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

이메일:wnrnal2000@gmail.com

https://blog.naver.com/gw_lee0217/221244057873  What is SWTC?
https://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=gw_lee0217&from=postList&categoryNo=16# SWTC NEWS..
https://blog.naver.com/gw_lee0217/221245781942  Invest SWTC on the Waves platform
https://blog.naver.com/gw_lee0217/221245924139  Invest SWTC with YOBIT CODE
https://blog.naver.com/gw_lee0217/221244377604  SWTC ROADMAP
https://blog.naver.com/gw_lee0217/221246625201  LIZA investment hope circuit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: