Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:05:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SWT Coin Group  (Read 13091 times)
heybeablack

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

We are all united, we will make strong swtc I'm sure, do not be influenced by anyone, I fully believe in the project so that between tomorrow and 10 I have already booked another 2 million swtc to our Admin, this is because I am increasingly convinced of the project, we must all be up to the end !!
I am agree whit you please do not be influenced by anyone  Smiley
casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

We are all united, we will make strong swtc I'm sure, do not be influenced by anyone, I fully believe in the project so that between tomorrow and 10 I have already booked another 2 million swtc to our Admin, this is because I am increasingly convinced of the project, we must all be up to the end !!
I am agree whit you please do not be influenced by anyone  Smiley
Exactly, we have taken this road for a reason, we still have a way to go, we can not make any further accounts, you will see that we will take away so much satisfaction!
trdrSWAP (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:59:09 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 11:30:13 PM by trdrSWAP

will there be automatic replacement of the old coin with the new coin in yobit Huh

No you have to sell the old coin and buy the new coin. SWTC is not TOKEN See this from a post on the first page in this discussion " Please understand that TOKEN on Yobit is not SWTC.. the Dev of TOKEN on Yobit is
TillKoeln see his post about the future of TOKEN here.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1527955.msg15374073#msg15374073

He is also the Dev of the coin NANOX currently being traded on Yobit and is active on the Yobit chatbox
check this.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103771.0

SWTC is in no way connected to him and he is not the DEv of this coin. Team of Devs for SWTC will be announced in a few days time after being democratically chosen based on interest to volunteer to be part of the team that will be developing and managing this coin."
Do your research take a wise decision and stick to it.. Dont worry about what other people say or think!
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:26:29 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 11:37:35 PM by trdrSWAP

Thanks every one for your support and patience. I am sure it is a wise decision you have made in entering and supporting this project. When we list on the exchanges and the initial trading prices are in the range of USD 0.5 to 1.5 in the month of Sep to Oct you will be proud of your decision. Till that time there will be doubts on every one's mind. But the moment of success is just 6 months ahead. Patience will reward you. And those who have stayed away now and those who sell during the time between now and October will feel disappointed when they see the initial trading prices in Sep-Oct 2018. There is only one person you have to believe in life. It is You and only you! You don't have to believe any one else. You took a correct decision to enter this project. So just believe in yourself and your decision.  Nothing has changed in the past few days. Everything that has changed is for the better. Like you so many people have taken this right decision. So believe in yourself and in your decision don't be bothered about what other people say, think or do. This is the message you have to follow in life for success! Be proud that you are your own destiny and don't allow the words of others & self doubt to cloud your judgement!
On the lighter side there is a joke about a person who kept praying to god sincerely that god should help win 10 million dollars in the lottery. He kept praying daily for days, weeks and months and kept asking god to help him win 10 million dollars in the lottery. After several months one day when he was praying there was a voice from heaven (god's voice), it said, "Idiot, go out and buy that lottery ticket, I can't buy that lottery ticket and put it in your pocket!"! The moral of the story is if you wish to win 10 million dollars you have to first take the bold step of going out and buying that lottery ticket. Only then god will help you win the 10 million dollars!
It is not as if you have never heard of a crypto currency before. You have gone through the discussions on this board, you decided that there is good reason to put a bit of your entertainment money in this project which according to your calculations has a good prospect in the future. And that the ideas in the project are unique and different from other crypto currencies. You decided to buy. Now just believe in yourself and your decision and wait for 6 months instead of allowing others to shake the confidence you have in yourself and your decisions. This attitude will ensure that you will come out on the winning side in life always, not just in this but in every other decision you are ever going to make in life! If you live life based on other people's decisions and advice you will never be happy. If you live life with self belief, courage and conviction in your own ideas and decisions you will always be happy and never be unhappy!
actor c

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:27:01 AM

We are monitoring various opinions in the discussion room.
So I'd like to say what I felt.
Everyone wants to be rich, and everybody thinks about good grades and good health as they invest in it.As an investor in the ICO SWTC, I understand the opinions of the different people and also understand the agony and thoughts of the developers.I believe that the SWTC will go in the right direction.Some of the schedules are somewhat delayed, and some things, such as the delivery process of a wallet or reservations, SWT1, SW2, or SWT 3, are not communicated well in the beginning.But all of this is a little bit of a mistake (?) for developers to give investors a nice gift, and all of the investors should always be encouraged and applauded to encourage developers on the strength of their discussions.I wish the developers endless confidence in this project, and on the day the ICO is successfully finished and listed on the exchange, investors,Again, if you're not satisfied with your investors, let's always support and encourage developers.
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:40:39 AM

D & M Team Preview!
You can see the preview of the SWTC Dream Team on our website swaptoken.network! The entire Team is working sleeplessly to make this project a great success. Three from Korea, Two from Russia, One from Vietnam, One from India, One from Italy, One from Ukraine, One from Luxembourg. To know more about the entire team you have to wait till tomorrow! I'll share just one thing though. In spite of holding more than 50% of the holdings as of now the entire team is working tirelessly and selflessly to make the project a long term success without expecting any immediate returns! Investors you don't have to worry. You investment is in the safe hands of this great team which is united by its diversity!
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:43:01 AM

We are monitoring various opinions in the discussion room.
So I'd like to say what I felt.
Everyone wants to be rich, and everybody thinks about good grades and good health as they invest in it.As an investor in the ICO SWTC, I understand the opinions of the different people and also understand the agony and thoughts of the developers.I believe that the SWTC will go in the right direction.Some of the schedules are somewhat delayed, and some things, such as the delivery process of a wallet or reservations, SWT1, SW2, or SWT 3, are not communicated well in the beginning.But all of this is a little bit of a mistake (?) for developers to give investors a nice gift, and all of the investors should always be encouraged and applauded to encourage developers on the strength of their discussions.I wish the developers endless confidence in this project, and on the day the ICO is successfully finished and listed on the exchange, investors,Again, if you're not satisfied with your investors, let's always support and encourage developers.

Great I appreciate your attitude! Just give us more time. We will deliver. You deserve a bounty for your excellent post. Send your WAVES WALLET address to admin@swaptoken.network now.
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:57:42 AM

SWT1 holders you will get your SWTC today. Thank you for your patience and support.
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:44:03 AM

FAKE SWT1 Alert! - Warning

Attention! There is a new SWT1 token created by some unknown person on the WAVES Platform! We have removed all sell orders from the WAVES Platform for both SWTC and SWT1. Don't buy the new SWT1 thinking that it is part of SWTC! You know that SWT1 is not valid now. The only way to buy SWTC from us is through Yobit Codes by sending it to admin@swaptoken.network and there is no other way to buy SWTC or SWT1 now. Please be aware of this! Don't buy anything from the WAVES Platform. Buy only using Yobit Codes and be SAFE! Will register a complaint with the WAVES Platform about this.

You can also identify the fake SWT1 token by seeing the Order History. All the orders are only today! It has been created only today. Beware! Our SWT1 has an order history from 3rd April.
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

I understand that there will be two new and old coins, both of which will be up to date

what happens to the old coin with these codes Huh

admin you get the code and what you do with them???

keep them going up the price to sell them with a huge profit???

I understand this is a barter people give you a pig you give a hen

now the market is under a big blockade but a huge jump is expected then no one will be able to control the market as now

SWTC is the only coin with us. No other coin. It is now in the form of SWTC token on the WAVES platform. Once the new wallet is launched these will be exchanged for the new SWTC coin. If you are saying the price of SWTC will go up after that.. yes you are correct!

What will happen to SWTC after the 10th of April.... read more here..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3178646.msg34227062#msg34227062
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

When I first got to know about the meaning of the SWAP (Simple WhatsApp Altcoin Payment), i became more interested to see how the team plan on integrating Blockchain technology with WhatsApp. After doing more digging, I discovered it is a relaunched token.
What I get to love about SwapToken is the proposed privacy and transparency, all transactions would be made public, but identity would still remain private.
Soon we will be allowed to register on the site with the use of our WhatsApp numbers.

We are working on such technology to make payments very simple. For example making easy payments through WhatsApp. You will hear about these developments in June-July 2018 when the new hard forked coin is launched.
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

I created a group on vk.com for Russian investors.Come on, we'll follow the news together.
 translation of news on Russian language.https://vk.com/victor_shark_zogh Smiley

Well done! Please inform the group tomorrow is the last day to buy SWTC. Buying is only through Yobit Codes. 1 USD for 10000 SWTC.

You deserve a bounty! Send me your WAVES WALLET Address to admin@swaptoken.network
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:47:29 PM

Fake SWT1 Update!

The incident was reported and WAVES Platform support team have blocked the Fake SWT1 Creator. See message below.
Twiggy Smile

Twiggy Smile
1775.44• 146• 11
Support team member since May 2016
8 minutes ago
Hello!

We have blocked the second asset and now this asset can be found only with asset id.
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

The process of sending SWTC for SWT1 is continuing as per the transaction list. It is a slow and time consuming process due to the need for verification with the confirmation mail before sending the SWTC to SWT1 holders. Some of you might have got just partial amount. You will get the complete amount by end of today. Apologize for the slow transfer and thanks once again for your patience and support!
nelovko73

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:15:54 AM

Дoбpoгo здopoвья! Пoдcкaжитe, пo кaкoмy кypcy бyдyт oбмeнивaтьcя SWT1 нa SWTC? Cпacибo.
trdrSWAP (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:33:23 AM

Дoбpoгo здopoвья! Пoдcкaжитe, пo кaкoмy кypcy бyдyт oбмeнивaтьcя SWT1 нa SWTC? Cпacибo.

First thing to note is SWT1 sale was over two days back. So don't buy SWT1 from anyone now.
If you have already bought SWT1 from us it will be exchanged for 1 SWT1 for 10 SWTC. You can send mail with the original confirmation mail sent to you during SWT1 purchase to admin@swaptoken.network.
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

Fake SWT1 Update!

The incident was reported and WAVES Platform support team have blocked the Fake SWT1 Creator. See message below.
Twiggy Smile

Twiggy Smile
1775.44• 146• 11
Support team member since May 2016
8 minutes ago
Hello!

We have blocked the second asset and now this asset can be found only with asset id.
It's good news!
knowextiti

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

Very promissing project! It deserves attention.
freecoin1

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

The pre-sale is also nearing its end.
Thank you all for your efforts.
Now, you should trust the authorities and help the development of POKETMINIER and SWTC proceed smoothly.
Our dreams come true.
casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:17:38 PM

У мeня вoзник тaкoй вoпpoc к aдминy. Ha wavesplatform.com мoжнo caмoмy выпycтить cвoй тoкeн вceгo зa 2 минyты зaплaтив пpи этoм 1 waves (3.5$), coздaть в кoнcтpyктope caйтoв cтpaничкy в кoтopoй пиapить cвoй тoкeн кaк yгoднo и пpoдaвaть eгo вceм жeлaющим кoтopыe нe знaя тoлкoм ничeгo o кpиптoвaлютe бyдyт пoкyпaть этoт тoкeн и мeчтaть чтo чepeз кaкoe тo вpeмя oни cтaнyт бoгaтыми.  Увaжaeмый aдмин, oбocнyйтe пoжaлyйcтa, пoчeмy вaш тoкeн нe тaкaя жe пycтышкa кaк пpoпиcaнo вышe? и пoчeмy вaм мoжнo дoвepять?
Hello if you came to the page to make psychological terrorism know that you will not succeed, we are all big investors, the project will take off, you do not have to invest in this currency, know that you may regret this tomorrow, we are solid and united and this is what will make swtc fortissimo !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: