Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN.  (Read 77730 times)
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 07:24:34 AM

DO you have a tutorial how can I start to stake tokens?

yes, we have a staking guide available in the main website, take a look here: https://phore.io/information/, them click the "Staking" option in the menu bar and you will be redirect to the staking section, there you can find the staking manual and read more information about the Staking feature.

What is the min amount or staking?

there is no minimum amount for staking, but it will take a lot of time to generate a reward, I will suggest to start with 3k, with this amount you will be able to get some good rewards.
How much does 3k tokens cost?
the current market price is around 0.274usd so the cost of 3k tokens would amount to around 822usd
with all the news of the project these prices could be just a memory, the All Time High $9,46 USD (Jan 13, 2018)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmcsm

Activity: 72
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 11:53:13 PM

What about the next plans for this project? What about unique option provides this platform?

The plans are very high level are:
- Continue working on the Phore Wallet
- Continue the development of the Phore Marketplace and add new features
- Complete the Phore Synapse blockchain that should be released until the end of the year
You can follow the updates of Phore at Twiter, discord and telegram
PriscalityXX

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:12:50 PM

Diving into the Defi ecosystem and how Phore can take a leading position in the rating of decentralized project finance
https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/how-phore-will-lead-the-defi-industry-10cf4a973684
I believe the Phore has all chances to get the major place in defi space
While all crypto is going up it is better to buy more tokens now
huh, because the tokens don't grow so fast. Sounds sad
On the contrary Phore has been growing at astronomical rate in the past few weeks, Over 30% in one month
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Phore-PHR to see for yourself
Cappex

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:49:16 PM

if you know how to stake your coins, Phore is no different from other projects, you can do it directly from your wallet or using a shared masternode service. To do it alone with full control of the coins you will have to leave the pc on 24/7 and have a fair number of coins to get rewards every day (about 3,000 PHR).
Otherwise, you can rely on a platform like Stakecube.
hmmm so should I leave my PC on for staking on phore?
this is a solution you can also buy a masternode of 10,000 and manage that without the need to leave your pc on... or as written above join an external platform that offers the shared masternode service like Stakecube.
It will cost a lot dude and don't forget you should have tools for node starting
But I don't understand how long should I wait to get my investment back...
there is no precise answer to your question, it depends on how the price will behave and how many masternodes will be present on the network ... I think that with the new updates and with the work that the team continues to do it will be a success.
kriptoalpaka

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2020, 10:51:21 PM

How we can use the marketplace? Can you show some screenshots of it? I can't imagine how it will work

there is the Phore Web Marketplace that currently only allow you to browse, but it does give you an idea how it works, take a look, click on this link
https://marketplace.phore.io/

if you want to buy, then you will need to download and install it on your pc
I am unable to upload images here, but you can also download it and try it, here is the link: https://phore.io/marketplace/
Cool team! it looks very convenient btw. When do you plan to start?

@tonatssparni, I am not sure what do you mean with that question? the Phore Marketplace is already live and you can use it, feel free to browse it via the web version or if you want to start buying or selling you need to download the full version, on top of that, if you want to sell something you can create your own store. Give it a try and let me know what do you think
does this answer your question? or the start was related to another thing?

We have already started.
Come with us.
Catch up.

Remember, early investors are the cream of the crop.
kriptoalpaka

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 09:33:24 AM

if you know how to stake your coins, Phore is no different from other projects, you can do it directly from your wallet or using a shared masternode service. To do it alone with full control of the coins you will have to leave the pc on 24/7 and have a fair number of coins to get rewards every day (about 3,000 PHR).
Otherwise, you can rely on a platform like Stakecube.
hmmm so should I leave my PC on for staking on phore?
this is a solution you can also buy a masternode of 10,000 and manage that without the need to leave your pc on... or as written above join an external platform that offers the shared masternode service like Stakecube.
It will cost a lot dude and don't forget you should have tools for node starting
But I don't understand how long should I wait to get my investment back...

Now Phore costs $ 0.27 [19.08.2020].
For a masternode, you need to have 10,000 Phore coins.
That is, 1 Phore masternode will cost $ 2700.

I think that during the crypto summer (2021), which is now approaching, the value of the Phore cryptocurrency will reach and surpass its maximum, which it reached on 01/13/2018, then 1 Phore was worth $ 8.82.

One masternode will bring you approximately 2 Phore coins per day.
That is, I expect that in 2021, the Phore masternode will bring me $ 8.82 * 2 = $ 17.64 per day per day.

Then I can recoup my investment in the masternode for $ 2700 / $ 17.64 = 153 days.

That is, I plan to return and multiply my investment in the Phoree masternode by mid-summer 2021.

It is clear that my plans may diverge from reality.
But taking into account the efficiency of the Phore Blockchain developers, I invest more in this project than in other crypto projects.
mmcsm

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 11:12:22 AM

Diving into the Defi ecosystem and how Phore can take a leading position in the rating of decentralized project finance
https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/how-phore-will-lead-the-defi-industry-10cf4a973684

I am not sure what you mean that sounds sad Sid5491, what do you mean with that and what are you referring to?
the Synapse is a new blockchain from Phore that is position itself as leader in the DeFI
this is going to be massive, because Synapse is very fast, secure and scalable which is one of the main problems of other blockchains
Let's wait for it's release!
kriptoalpaka

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 03:13:32 PM

During the crypto winter, altcoin tokens fall faster than bitcoin.
But on the other hand, during the period of the crypto flight, altcoins grow in price faster than bitcoin.

On the coingecko website, you can easily verify this.
The value of Bitcoin reached its maximum on 12/16/2017, then for 1 Bitcoin they gave $ 19,665.39
That is, during the crypto summer of 2021, you can count on doubling (x2) your investments in Bitcoins.

However, if you invest in altcoins, for example, in Phore, then you can increase your investments much more than when investing in Bitcoin.

See:
now [19.08.2020] 1 Phore is 0.26 $
On January 13, 2018 1 Phore cost $ 8.82

This means that since all good cryptocurrencies exceed their price highs in the long term, the return on investment in the Phore Blockchain crypto project can be:
$ 8.82 / $ 0.26 = 34x

Investments in Bitcoin: 2x
Investments in Phore Blockchain: 34x
kriptoalpaka

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 12:55:17 AM

What about the next plans for this project? What about unique option provides this platform?

The immediate plans of the Phore Blockchain development team are very well described in this article:
"How Phore will lead the DeFi industry" [google it]

And from what has already been done personally, I personally like the fact that they support the libertarian principle of Free Trade and for this there is an already working decentralized platform #Phore Marketplace.
That is, you only need 7 minutes to create an online store on the Phore Marketplace platform in order to sell your goods and services for crypto.
BountyHunt5

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 07:42:33 AM

Tha Phore has a good perspective in the DeFi industry, but what will we see when the defi will get the major place in economics? It seems to me, the govs will do everything to control even this sector after several years, so we can't talk about full decentralization. Even now they try to get its place in crypto market not because they support the idea of decentralization, but for control
kriptoalpaka

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 01:17:51 PM

When do you plan to make next quiz night?

Hey Oren_ishi, remember to join the Community Quiz tonight. It’s an educational platform where we reward knowledge and enthusiasm around the Phore Blockchain. We’ll be honored to have you all join us tonight, at 8PM GMT.
Also, you could
1. Invite your friends to join the Phore Discord Community
2. Get them to participate in the Quiz
3. Receive a 15 PHR bonus for every correct answer they get!

Venue: https://discord.gg/Aucncz5    (Check #phore-trivia channel)

See you there!
mmcsm

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 01:37:28 PM

What exchange is better for buying on? Give me an advice, please
hello, you can use the following exchanges based on higher liquidity as well
LATOKEN: https://exchange.latoken.com/exchange/PHR-BTC
Graviex: https://graviex.net/markets/phrbtc
Crex 24: https://crex24.com/exchange/PHR-BTC
LATOKEN has the highest liquidity.

Thank you for your advice, mate. What can you say about the Crex24?

daytiamauplym - I have been using crex24 for a long time, it works good, but you need to check if you a require to do KYC, if I remember correctly all the European users need to do KYC, and for example if you live in US you don't, but please confirm that yourself, I am not sure if I remember correctly.
Anyway, it's a good exchange, but I only use it to buy and sell coins, I don't leave my coins on exchanges.
Cappex

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 06:19:09 PM

Team, the marketplace looks awesome! This is a great job, but when do you plan to finish it?
the team is constantly working both on the marketpalce and on the wallet and above all on the creation of Synapse (85% ready in a recent article on medium), this will contribute with a huge boost to the entire project.
Phore will have a free market and a decentralized finance service all completely free from banks and credit institutions, no data will be stored and sold for marketing purposes like today.
mmcsm

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:41:37 PM

The immediate plans of the Phore Blockchain development team are very well described in this article:
"How Phore will lead the DeFi industry" [google it]

And from what has already been done personally, I personally like the fact that they support the libertarian principle of Free Trade and for this there is an already working decentralized platform #Phore Marketplace.
That is, you only need 7 minutes to create an online store on the Phore Marketplace platform in order to sell your goods and services for crypto.

This is amazing! Hope team will develop their platform and get better promotion
haha why 7 minutes? I spent even more time to understand how all this system works

wuptykame if you need help or if  you have any questions, just let us know, you can also join us at the Phore discord group and we can help to clarify any questions or concerns you might have
The Phore Marketplace is working very well, some features are still being improved and others will be added.
mmcsm

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 01:27:53 PM

Ethereum can lose its position on DeFi market because Tron is a good technical competitor

Don't think it will be. A lot of people still use Eth and great amount of platforms use ethereum blockchain

The ethereus is on major position now, so this will be hard to move it from its place. And I don't see the active competition now

Yes, but we don't talk about today. The crypto market is growing and developing, so we can expect for the new moves in defi
Are you sure about it? All crypto is going down

well, crypto does have allot of volatility, it's going down somedays and going up, currently I have observe that in the past months during the weekend the crypto is going down and during the week is going up
but what is important of Phore is not the current price but the fundamentals of the project and what is being built, which is amazing, that is why I am really bullish long term on Phore because we are building an amazing technology that might change the world.
All the best!
Oren_ishi

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 01:50:09 PM

Team, the marketplace looks awesome! This is a great job, but when do you plan to finish it?
I think they will announce about it. But there is no info in their roadmap
mmcsm

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 06:50:43 PM

What do you plan to provide to support your token? Any buyback or token burning?

I am not sure if I understand your question of what we plan to provide support to our coin? can you rephrase it so I can see if I can understand?
there is no plans for buyback or token burning, but I will explain to you what is going to happen

there is a proposal that needs to be approved by the community that might be like this, it is still under discussion and not finalized

- We have the Synapse blockhain almost completed
- The Phore coin will move to the Synapse coin and will be changed to a token of the synapse blockchain
- The owners of the current Phore coin will receive coins from synapse, the proportion of how many synapse coins you will get for each Phore coin you hold it is still not decided

Let me know if you have any additional questions.
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 02:37:57 AM

New Exchanger Listing!  Cheesy

We are very excited to announce that Phore has been added to Bitfineon - a product of ALQO which boasts numerous features giving it a competitive advantage over existing exchanges!

• Fiat deposits
  • Innovative design
  • Security focused

With this exchange listing, we once again expand our communities options and provide Phore users with a platform to trade PHR, which we believe, has the potential to rivial the biggest in the industry!

PHR/BTC Market can be found at https://exchange.bitfineon.com/trade/PHR-BTC

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 02:43:33 AM

A new "Phore Synapse - The Future of DeFi" article has arrived! Cool

• Sharding Benefits 
  • Scalability Overview
  • Low Fees
  • Unify the DeFi Ecosystem

Read more about how Phore will remove Ethereum as the prominent DeFi platform by providing an all-round better solution at  https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-synapse-the-future-of-defi-8671e7ca5501

"While Phore will certainly have its own Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications, imagine the volume and name recognition it would get if it were literally the glue that held together DEFI..."

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
BountyHunt5

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 10:35:22 AM

What do you plan to provide to support your token? Any buyback or token burning?

I am not sure if I understand your question of what we plan to provide support to our coin? can you rephrase it so I can see if I can understand?
there is no plans for buyback or token burning, but I will explain to you what is going to happen

there is a proposal that needs to be approved by the community that might be like this, it is still under discussion and not finalized

- We have the Synapse blockhain almost completed
- The Phore coin will move to the Synapse coin and will be changed to a token of the synapse blockchain
- The owners of the current Phore coin will receive coins from synapse, the proportion of how many synapse coins you will get for each Phore coin you hold it is still not decided

Let me know if you have any additional questions.
So, will you use only Synaple coin in the future?
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: