Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN.  (Read 77730 times)
zjac76

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:37:02 PM

Development of the PHORE marketplace should be completed before the end of 2019. I think that the price of a coin can grow 3 times after updating the PHORE marketplace.

Coins will begin to go up even before the PHORE marketplace is updated.

I think we will see a 500% increase in the price of a coin in 2-3 weeks.

This is very promising. I think that in the next 1-2 months we will not see a rapid increase in the price of a coin.

Now there is a final test of the new version of the PHORE marketplace.

I think that the launch of a new marketplace will be able to increase the price of the coin by 2 times

Why is there no link on the site to download the PHORE marketplace?

I wanted to check the stability of the service and place my product for sale

A new stable version of the marketplace will be released soon. Now it is better not to download and do not use an outdated version of the PHORE marketplace.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reza_weni

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:37:27 PM

I would also be interested to see how experts and business representatives evaluate the perspective of PHORE BLOCKCHAIN.

You can see advisors on the website in the "team" section.

Samuel Falkon is an early supporter of bitcoin in Israel. Now he is developing a project phore

As we see, Bitcoin needs the support of the community and soon we will see Bitcoin at $ 100,000.

Samuel Falkon can give the right advice

Yes, the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN project has excellent advisors. They 5 years ago foreseen the domination of Bitcoin. Now they believe in PHORE

No one knows what will happen with Bitcoin in 5 years.

But those who invested in 2014 remain with excellent profits even now in a downturn in the market.

Therefore, people like Samuel Falkon help young startups.

Samuel Falkon saw the prospects of Bitcoin and sees a great future for PHORE BLOCKCHAIN
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:34:53 PM

To combat Amazon, you need to develop a series of comprehensive measures. I think that without proper marketing you will be very difficult to compete

I wouldn't even consider combating Amazon. They are so huge that it will take forever to live up to them.

Amazon takes 10% of the profits from sellers. I think that the PHORE marketplace has great chances to compete with Amazon and Ebay

Having a vision is a good thing, but still it is important to stay realistic. Amazon is too big to fail. They have done such a great job in the past that it is almost impossible to compete with them these days.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
jiestringer23

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:50:49 PM

To combat Amazon, you need to develop a series of comprehensive measures. I think that without proper marketing you will be very difficult to compete

No need to try to be better than Amazon, you need to try to be the best with a unique idea.

PHORE BLOCKCHAIN has every chance of becoming a leader in providing blockchain services.

Amazon is a giant and it’s pointless to compete with it.
You have chosen the right vector of development. Improve PHORE BLOCKCHAIN and you can make the best marketplace.
chennurisharat

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:45:19 PM

Where can I see where the masternodes are most located?

I am wondering which countries are investing in your project.

Open this link and choose Masternodes map

https://masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/

In the USA and Germany, Masternodes are larger than in all other countries combined.

Is your main team from Germany?

The team working on the Phore Blockchain project is international.

The main developers are in Germany.
xopek

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:20:07 PM

I wouldn't even consider combating Amazon. They are so huge that it will take forever to live up to them.

Amazon takes 10% of the profits from sellers. I think that the PHORE marketplace has great chances to compete with Amazon and Ebay

Having a vision is a good thing, but still it is important to stay realistic. Amazon is too big to fail. They have done such a great job in the past that it is almost impossible to compete with them these days.

They develop because they are monopolists in the US market.

PHORE Marketplace is an international company with no fees for the sale of goods.
CryptoPulseZ

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:05:26 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2019, 03:50:04 PM by CryptoPulseZ

Phore Masternode Owners, the deadline to vote for the JULY BUDGET PROPOSAL is July 11th!!!

Get your votes in today, and use the easy "Proposals" tab in your Phore wallets.

THANK YOU!
zjac76

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:21:34 PM

Phore (PHR) - continues to fall in price amid rising Bitcoin prices

0.243024 USD (-9.70%)
0.00002009 BTC (-13.48%)

Phore (PHR) does not grow when - bitcoin grows.

But it falls in price when Bitcoin is cheaper.

$ 0.232039 USD (-5.17%)

Lowest price
tpmmrk

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:19:33 PM

What changes in income for masternode owners after updating Synapse?

Will I need to have 10,000 coins in my account as before?

Not. A total of 100 PHORE is required to run 1 Synapse node.

This will create additional decentralization and improve the security of the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN network.

Also, small investors will be able to receive about 40% profit per year from their investments.

PHORE BLOCKCHAIN is social and technological.

Synapse will bring to PHORE BLOCKCHAIN not only improved decentralization, but also the opportunity for everyone to receive income from the Synapse node.

Now masternode owners also make a profit.

Profit for the year
$ 606.0697
0.05017316 BTC
2,447.4710 PHR

Payments are credited to the PHR.

2,447.4710 PHR can easily turn into 2000 or 6000 dollars. This is a very promising project.
xopek

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:52:20 PM

Are the blockchain key ideas taken from Ethereum 2.0?

What are the key features of your PHORE BLOCKCHAIN?

The PHORE BLOCKCHAIN project took a lot of ideas with Ethereum 2.0.

But the guys wrote the blockchain from scratch and implement their own unique ideas.

There is no synapse in ethereum

synapse is a unique feature that is not found in any other blockchain. PHORE BLOCKCHAIN thanks to synapse can scale quickly

Is it a sharing function?
Where can I read more about the benefits of synapse? What problems does synapse solve and what are its disadvantages

See this in the technical documentation on https://phore.io/information/

Disadvantages can be detected during synapse work.

Actually, therefore, synapse is not yet running. https://phore.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Phore_Blockchain_Whitepaper_v2.2.1_English.pdf

Now is checking and correcting errors in the network

This is amazing, but in white paper there is not a word about synapse.

Apparently about the development of synapse is written in a separate document.
jiestringer23

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:24:51 PM

Is 32.30% of all PHR coins blocked in masternodes?

This suggests a low use of coins, but with the launch of the marketplace it may change.

With the launch of Synapse, even more users will run their Synapse nodes.

The cost of running a Synapse node will be only 25-30 dollars at today's rate.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:07:55 PM

PHORE Marketplace is an international company with no fees for the sale of goods.

They haven't always been monopolistic, but the market allowed them to become as big as they are today. Sure it is time to come up with some competition for them, but it seems almost impossible.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
zjac76

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:47:55 AM

In the USA and Germany, Masternodes are larger than in all other countries combined.

Got about 80% of the community PHORE BLOCKCHAIN located in Germany and the USA?

I think you need to develop in the Asian market

In third place is the United Kingdom. They have launched 30 Masternodes.

I think PHORE BLOCKCHAIN developers are in Germany
avinashchandsi

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:43:26 AM

Phore (PHR) - continues to fall in price amid rising Bitcoin prices

0.243024 USD (-9.70%)
0.00002009 BTC (-13.48%)

Phore (PHR) does not grow when - bitcoin grows.

But it falls in price when Bitcoin is cheaper.

$ 0.232039 USD (-5.17%)

Lowest price

The cryptocurrency market continues to fall.

The price of the coin Phore (PHR) dropped to
$ 0.202651 USD (-12.47%)
0.00002048 BTC (-2.02%)
portotiv

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:39:26 AM

PHORE Marketplace currently has no buyers or sellers. I think this is a long process, but in the future the Marketplace may become a competitor for Amazon
stur343

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:40:14 AM

Got about 80% of the community PHORE BLOCKCHAIN located in Germany and the USA?

I think you need to develop in the Asian market

As you can see on the map, not a single Masternode is running in Asia. I think you should more often participate in blockchain conferences so that more people learn about you.
johnsantana26

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 02:06:15 PM

The team working on the Phore Blockchain project is international.

The main developers are in Germany.

As far as I know, the main developer of PHORE BLOCKCHAIN is Julian Meyer. He lives in Germany. Apparently in their native country, they often hold conferences and talk about PHORE

*Link Removed*
KOCMOHABT

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:37:45 PM

Is 32.30% of all PHR coins blocked in masternodes?

This suggests a low use of coins, but with the launch of the marketplace it may change.

If we take into account that a lot of coins were lost during the breaking of Cryptopia, then surprisingly where did such large trading volumes come from at IDAX?

It also surprises me where such large trading volumes come from on the IDAX exchange. Despite the fact that this is a decentralized exchange, many people write about fake trading volumes.
aidron

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:32:28 PM

Does Samuel Falkon advise your marketing project?

Is Samuel Falkon investing in phore coins?

Advisors do not need to invest in projects. They receive part of the profits of PHORE BLOCKCHAIN.

Samuel Falkon is a famous blockchain expert.
BizMan-Invest

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:40:48 PM

Now launch masternody worth $ 2,336.14.

Annual profit will be $ 572,5565

Investments seem to be quite profitable, especially considering the rise in the price of a coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: