Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRACOIN - The World's First Global Market Place for Land Transport Systems  (Read 1228 times)
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:16:20 AM

The benefits of ground transportation for now more and more users with innovative breakthroughs through TRACOIN will further simplify the blockchain technology with clear transactions will be faster and more users will feel comfortable
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:35:01 AM

ICO theme is a blockchain platform that works in the field of land transportation industry, the selection of good business prospects, team information and roadmap is quite clear
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

ico review
https://icoshrimp.com/tracoin-proposes-to-take-land-transport-to-digital-framework/

Tracoin Token

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

Thanks for your positive review about our project. Pls can you edit the total supply of Token from 12,000,000 to 20,000,000 as that is the total to
supply for ICO. Thank

lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

waw is indeed a project that has a value to be supported for advanced, especially for the allocation of the program very big sigcam really 50% really rarely given in the allocation, hopefully it will be a successful project and many who join here.
Irvine Scottish

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

Nice team, nice idea and I do like the logo of Tracoin, greetings to your designer!
lamponk15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

with the presence of a good transportation system will certainly support economic growth and development. This project is built for the land transportation industry supported by blockchain technology. hopefully the promotional team can add maximum to introduce this project to the investors that the project is right to invest and can provide big profits later.
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:34:56 AM

with the presence of a good transportation system will certainly support economic growth and development. This project is built for the land transportation industry supported by blockchain technology. hopefully the promotional team can add maximum to introduce this project to the investors that the project is right to invest and can provide big profits later.
this is a very interesting and good project, hopefully, the team involved will be enthusiastic to develop this project for the future, I hope there will be many investors who are interested in this project until later this project will achieve its success for the future.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:24:46 AM

this is a very interesting and good project, hopefully, the team involved will be enthusiastic to develop this project for the future, I hope there will be many investors who are interested in this project until later this project will achieve its success for the future.
I also hope that the project could be growing and get a lot of support from the participants so that future projects can be smoothly and get the sales target.

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:02:25 AM

I also hope that the project could be growing and get a lot of support from the participants so that future projects can be smoothly and get the sales target.
I think no doubt if this project is going to get a lot of support and can be a great success.
because I am sure that all teams will work very well for this project.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:20:43 AM

I think no doubt if this project is going to get a lot of support and can be a great success.
This project is indeed very nice, hence a lot of people who provide support to the project.
Moreover, the project has an experienced team, I am sure, will easily for this project can achieve success.

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:08:47 AM

Maybe the team could convince the participants to join and support this project would not be difficult for the projects could achieve success.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:14:36 AM

Maybe the team could convince the participants to join and support this project would not be difficult for the projects could achieve success.
see the competition getting tougher, I think the team has to create ideas and a very good strategy again. in order to convince investors to invest in this project.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

see the competition getting tougher, I think the team has to create ideas and a very good strategy again. in order to convince investors to invest in this project.
I believe the team involved in this project will definitely do its best to achieve the success of this project, and I am sure this project will definitely attract many investors to join so that this project can achieve success according to its plan.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:10:44 AM

I believe the team involved in this project will definitely do its best to achieve the success of this project, and I am sure this project will definitely attract many investors to join so that this project can achieve success according to its plan.
looks interesting and promising this project, and it is true that the involved teams should be more enthusiastic about developing this project so that later this project can be more successful.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:19:38 AM

how is the progress from this project ?
when i see the website ROUND 1 IS ONGOING
and how long this crowdsale will go for each round ?

critolika

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:52:45 AM

by getting a lot of support is optimistic the project will run smoothly and can achieve his success to the maximum, and hope the team will work hard for the sake of the success of this project and give satisfactory results.
Jaka.Sembuh

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:21:05 AM

by getting a lot of support is optimistic the project will run smoothly and can achieve his success to the maximum, and hope the team will work hard for the sake of the success of this project and give satisfactory results.
in my opinion, not just with support that could make this project a success. It all depends on how all the teams manage project very well. If all the teams can work hard and work well together, I believe success will be easily achieved.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

The project that comes with the idea of Transportation, a transportation system is inseparable from humans, improving the transportation system that will provide a convenience and convenience for everyone. Through the use of the latest technological innovations, including blockchain technology and smart contracts, overcome the problems that exist in the field of western transportation, of course this project will attract a lot of attention from investors, hopefully it can soon be developed and successful.
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:00:21 AM

this project deserves to be developed to succeed in enhancing this project provides many benefits for now and the future, and hopefully, many investors will be interested in this project so that this project will run smoothly as planned.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: