Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:48:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the beginning of the end of bitcoin ?  (Read 673 times)
kmlhsan

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

I don't think so. It's a share market. So price up and down is nature of Bitcoin. So, it is not a beginning of end of Bitcoin.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

It's a totally speculative situation. It's not just another way to sell people to fear. We had the same situation last year. Humans are sold at the expense of bitcoins in fear. Later, when the noldu was raised this time, the people doubled the damage. Unfortunately, the same psychology continues. In such situations, it is best to stand up from the screen for a certain period of time. Spending time with a friend. Also, if you always have at least 70 percent of your bitcoin, minimize the damage in such cases.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
northcoin2018

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

As we can see the price of bitcoin going down and lots of people loose its trust from the bitcoin...
Is it the beginning of the end of bitcoin ?
Bitcoin has just begun. And it will surpass all this negative blow in the market. It will rise soon.
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

It is immediately evident that a person in this market not so long ago, what is the beginning of the end ? What we are now observing with the rates of crypto currencies and BTC, this is the usual volatility which is the price for large profits.
One month will pass and everyone will write about the new horizons of the BTC price, and in 4 months again everyone will bury BTC  ))
and so on several times a year.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

I don't think so. How can the end start now? All bitcoins are not even mined yet. And once they all are mined, bitcoin value would reach sky. I do believe after some years, it would become stable. But no end is not near.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

People lose their trust with bitcoin because they don't fully understand how it works and they are letting their emotions get in their ways, considering the FUDs, fake news and negativities around, it results to selling their portfolio with the fear of losing more of what they have invested. These people will someday learn from their mistakes from selling on loss and distributing their BTC to market movers.
Arshanty

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

I never thought that this was the end of bitcoin. In the past few days, bitcoin prices have come down dractically, a lot of bad news about bitcoin. I think it's temporary, bitcoin will recover soon and people will go back to bitcoin... Grin
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

I do not think that this is the end of bitcoin, it is just beginning to develop and increase in price, every day it surprises us more and more
ledgerboa9

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

It is apparently showing the end but actually not because there are still so many bitcooners in the world that bitcoins are bound to survive Wink
real_links

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:32:43 PM

This is the first stage to success. This is the beginning of bitcoin success
kil5478

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:38:50 PM

No. Each of us should understand that now all the crypto-currencys is in a state of correction of the course and all we can do is just wait.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:51:25 PM

I don’t find how you tell that lots of people lose their trust without any proof?  If you just read the recent review of this forum, hope you find the answer is their have trust in Bitcoin or not? Even in this down rate situation many people don’t lose their hope from Bitcoin. They still waiting to recover because of Trust, they know it very well soon or later the price of BItcoin must recover. By the way its not a beginning or end of Bitcoin, you can say it’s a beginning of accept this currency in many country. Do you know many country people think it as the alternative currency? Because of its popularity. Every currency or every economic sector face the ups and down, it’s a natural process. As the same way this currency also passing the bad situation hope soon this situation have not longer exist.   
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

No, bitcoin will always exist until the inventory runs out. and before the bitcoin runs out we will see very high bitcoin value, 1 BTC = Lamborgini.

if these conditions make you doubt the growth of bitcoin, then you should analyze the bitcoin value of the chart and also from the crypto world figure.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:01:05 PM

As we can see the price of bitcoin going down and lots of people loose its trust from the bitcoin...

no it is not, me i am still believing in bitcoin because I know that bitcoin is a cyptocurrency which means it is not stable, the price or value is volatile. so there are times when it fall dowm and also bounce back again.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
rabidsnake46

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:56:30 AM

A real btscian will say dont look in such matters and invest to your hearts content during the deep because soon you are going to be mill
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:03:27 AM

From the beginning we (as bitcoin users) should have been fully aware of this risk. The price down is reasonable. We'll see it will be back up. So this is not the beginning of the destruction of bitcoin. Let's say this is the beginning of the return of bitcoin.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:25:58 AM

Not at all. Prices are dropping that is true, if you have been in the market then you expected this and know that price dropping this low was inevitable after that bull run we had.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

I think that this is not the beginning and not the end.This is a normal currency workflow and cannot be said to be a completion.I think this is one of the main stages of development

Jerical13

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

I believe that this is the beginning because only now a huge flow of people began to engage in cryptocurrency and I think it will help the bitcoin exchange rate still finally grow
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:50:20 AM

No. I do not think that it is the beginning of the end of bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will never end so we should not lose our trust on it. Time will really come that the price will go down because it is not always rising all the time. In time, it will increase again. We should just be patient.
No this is not the beginning of the end it's just that bitcoin is having a trouble. We can't say it will come to an end just because it's struggling. With its current situation trust andme belief is all that we need to survive bitcoin. Users must support each other instead of getting discouraged with this problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: