Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Shell (SHL) airdrop  (Read 1088 times)
larsbalzak (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

There will be an airdrop at 6 April from Oyster Pearl 1:1. What can we expect from it's price? Time to buy now or wait a week for the price to drop down?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

There will be an airdrop at 6 April from Oyster Pearl 1:1. What can we expect from it's price? Time to buy now or wait a week for the price to drop down?

It all depends on the market sentiment.

beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:01:01 PM

PRL - a wonderful project in the long-term and short-term, with a high probability of take-off in 2018. This is due to the opportunity to remove the usual advertising, while retaining the income of the site.  A great business model, because this conflict between site owners and users is still not resolved.  Neither the user nor the site owners will suffer from the implementation of the solution, on the contrary - all will be in the black.  The business plan and the upcoming distribution of SHL makes PRL a breakthrough. SHL and PRL will make hosting possible without advertising, which ultimately can be eliminated by web providers, centralized network monitoring and infrastructure.  The revolution is gently said.  If PRL and SHL can fulfill at least 50% of their plans, they will change the Internet, which itself was the main revolution in communications in the recent past.  There are many ways to apply the SHL token, some of them are listed in the Oyster protocol release. These are not just great news.  In the coming days, technical documentation describing the project and details of the free distribution will be presented.  If the owners install one line of Oyster code to monetize sites and remove ads, they will receive PRL and SHL.  Based on the business model and taking into account the free distribution and burning of the token in the next month, PRL will definitely shoot.  Free distribution and burning of tokens are catalysts of demand, which will increase even more with decreasing supply.  At a price of $ 1.35 per PRL and market capitalization of $ 95 million, PRL should grow significantly in value in the next few days and keep the growth trend for several months.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

PRL - a wonderful project in the long-term and short-term, with a high probability of take-off in 2018. This is due to the opportunity to remove the usual advertising, while retaining the income of the site.  A great business model, because this conflict between site owners and users is still not resolved.  Neither the user nor the site owners will suffer from the implementation of the solution, on the contrary - all will be in the black.  The business plan and the upcoming distribution of SHL makes PRL a breakthrough. SHL and PRL will make hosting possible without advertising, which ultimately can be eliminated by web providers, centralized network monitoring and infrastructure.  The revolution is gently said.  If PRL and SHL can fulfill at least 50% of their plans, they will change the Internet, which itself was the main revolution in communications in the recent past.  There are many ways to apply the SHL token, some of them are listed in the Oyster protocol release. These are not just great news.  In the coming days, technical documentation describing the project and details of the free distribution will be presented.  If the owners install one line of Oyster code to monetize sites and remove ads, they will receive PRL and SHL.  Based on the business model and taking into account the free distribution and burning of the token in the next month, PRL will definitely shoot.  Free distribution and burning of tokens are catalysts of demand, which will increase even more with decreasing supply.  At a price of $ 1.35 per PRL and market capitalization of $ 95 million, PRL should grow significantly in value in the next few days and keep the growth trend for several months.

well writen! Yes PRL is wonderful, the airdrop is nice too!
Date is annouced April 6, 2018! Dont forget to withdraw your PRL from exchanges

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:21:08 PM

I think the price will dip badly after the airdrop, this has been a trend with all these airdrop recently, NXT, ETC and Oyster shell will not be different. Also note that hype around the project is dying down and we all know the way things work in this space,

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
moofie

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:33:39 PM

well writen! Yes PRL is wonderful, the airdrop is nice too!
Date is annouced April 6, 2018! Dont forget to withdraw your PRL from exchanges

I heard that kucoin might attend the airdrop as well.  Could anyone confirm this? And if not, is myetherwallet where you should store to participate?
matthewoz101

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

This airdrop is making me nervous. I'm feeling a huge dump coming after. I still need to buy some more PRL. Under a $1 isn't that bad of a price to get the airdrop. Definitelt worth it.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

This airdrop is making me nervous. I'm feeling a huge dump coming after. I still need to buy some more PRL. Under a $1 isn't that bad of a price to get the airdrop. Definitelt worth it.

I think you are wrong. PRL is already low enough and can't be affected too much from a drop.

At least not for more than 1-2 months.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

There is no price pump in PRL ahead of the airdrop so should not be much drop if any. This coin is not that old or well-known anyway so most people do not even know about this airdrop.
kz103

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

I think the price will dip badly after the airdrop, this has been a trend with all these airdrop recently, NXT, ETC and Oyster shell will not be different. Also note that hype around the project is dying down and we all know the way things work in this space,

This is a terrible comparison NXT went like x10 before the airdrop so yes it crashed following the airdrop. PRL has been relatively stable and  hasn’t pumped like NXT so I don’t expect a massive dip after the airdrop.
kz103

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:41:53 PM

I heard that kucoin might attend the airdrop as well.  Could anyone confirm this? And if not, is myetherwallet where you should store to participate?
[/quote]

Kucoin isn’t confirmed yet but it’s likely they will. No other exchanges will participate. MEW is the safe bet
Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:01:54 AM

This is a terrible comparison NXT went like x10 before the airdrop so yes it crashed following the airdrop. PRL has been relatively stable and  hasn’t pumped like NXT so I don’t expect a massive dip after the airdrop.

Exactly u nailed it my friend. It hasn't pumped at all to get dumped..
The comments above are the one's that are going cause this paranoia of getting dumped.

Savik

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:55:09 AM

Dont forget PRL main net is coming in April shortly after the PRL:SHL airdrop. Anyone dumping before main net is just dumb.

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:30:46 AM

Will exchanges give this airdrop too? I'm holding my coins in Kucoin, should I withdraw them before airdrop? As far as I remember Kucoin is supporting Oyster Shell but I'm not sure if they distribute airdrop tokens immediately.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:46:06 AM

Will exchanges give this airdrop too? I'm holding my coins in Kucoin, should I withdraw them before airdrop? As far as I remember Kucoin is supporting Oyster Shell but I'm not sure if they distribute airdrop tokens immediately.
Yes kucoin is the only one (for now) which supporting SHL airdrop https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/shell-shl-update-and-new-hires-87978ad687a9
So just kept your token on kucoin is safe for airdrop (you don't need withdraw or move them)
moofie

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

Yes kucoin is the only one (for now) which supporting SHL airdrop https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/shell-shl-update-and-new-hires-87978ad687a9
So just kept your token on kucoin is safe for airdrop (you don't need withdraw or move them)

" Currently, the only exchange that may be participating in the Airdrop is KuCoin; however, we are still awaiting final confirmation from them.""

It doesn't say it will...its just likely
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

utilizing this moment will be a big profit, by storing as much Oyster and selling it before 6th of April, I'm sure the price will be many times

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

patrickrn32

Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

I think you are wrong. PRL is already low enough and can't be affected too much from a drop.

At least not for more than 1-2 months.

yeah.. it think that too,
the price is very low, there should be no big dump!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
mikejack

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

Now ist officially announce that KuCoin will be supporting the Oyster Shell token (SHL) airdrop on all users who have Oyster Pearl (PRL) tokens on KuCoin.
 So no need to withdraw your PRL ..will do hold on exchange
black jam

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

Im not too worried about the airdrop causing a dump (at least from where we are at the moment, hovering around $0.8+), if there is I expect it will be small.

1. SHL isn't there to replace PRL in any way, it will run alongside, in fact it strengthens the project as a whole.

2. Main net release is at the end of the month.

3. When PRL is pegged to data sometime later this year, it pretty much guarantees a rise in price (would you rather have 64gb+ cloud storage for a year, or $0.80?)
Crypto_lion

Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

Two tokens models are always supposed to be good.in the long run .This is what I read apparently it's based on some research .The oyster team is doing very well to keep up their development and they keep giving constant updates to the community

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
CnB

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

Kucoin will support airdrop
https://news.kucoin.com/en/oyster-shell-airdrop-for-all-oyster-pearl-holders-on-kucoin/

Snapshot date moved to 13th
https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-shell-shl-airdrop-snapshot-date-update-82e7838e2b62

moneyafric

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

Two tokens models are always supposed to be good.in the long run .This is what I read apparently it's based on some research .The oyster team is doing very well to keep up their development and they keep giving constant updates to the community

We hope it does well as we expect much because we put much
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

Oyser Pearl will be mooning very soon. Hold your coins
Airdrop and mainnet are this month
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

I expect that Oyter pearl will see heavy dump right after the snapshot for Oyster Shell is done. I bought before couple of months and I sold it today because there are some scam-rumors and I think it will dip after the snapshot.
Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

I expect that Oyter pearl will see heavy dump right after the snapshot for Oyster Shell is done. I bought before couple of months and I sold it today because there are some scam-rumors and I think it will dip after the snapshot.

But the mainnet is set for this month end, so it'll boom back soon

ToTheMoon_XOM9IK

Merit: 156

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

Oyster Shell: SHL Explanation
https://youtu.be/of5C76y5sYU

Dawn of a New Era. Bruno Block introduced Oyster Shell:
https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/dawn-of-a-new-era-3ca2e2f5a1c6
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

The current makrket sentiment is quite bad, based on previous airdrops, the only way is further dump post-airdrop i am afraid.

topesis

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

I Think most people are still holding this tokens in the hope of getting a free tokens, there will certainly be a selling pressure building after the snapshot, and one thing for certain is that there won't be any incentive again to hold it. This will be the time to be buying it for next bull run in price
Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

I Think most people are still holding this tokens in the hope of getting a free tokens, there will certainly be a selling pressure building after the snapshot, and one thing for certain is that there won't be any incentive again to hold it. This will be the time to be buying it for next bull run in price

Yes, we might see some dump after the snapshot but that all depends on how much it pumps before it. BTW the mainnet is set for this month end, so that should stabilize the price a bit.

vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:43:48 AM

Many investors were very excited about oyster pearl. He was talking about a great potential. Will the same for oyster shell? I'm not sure but i can invest it a little bit now Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Skunker

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

why prl prize still so low?
larsbalzak (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

why prl prize still so low?

Whales have been selling their PRLs. Very odd just before the snapshot date but they must be confident the price will drop even more. Good luck to them.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

Yes, the price has fallen dramatically. But I'll wait for Mainnet release.

guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

where is my shell coin ??
larsbalzak (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

where is my shell coin ??

patience.
Skunker

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:01:19 PM

Do anyoone know, where is shl? shoud we still holding prl or can we sell? tnx
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:23:18 AM

Do anyoone know, where is shl? shoud we still holding prl or can we sell? tnx

When you held your PRL through the snapshot on your personal ERC-20 wallet or on Kucoin, you will be awarded with SHELL and can now freely sell your PRL.

creativenl

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

SHL will moon just like PRL did.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

Who knows when will be Shell tokens sent to the Kucoin wallet? The snapshot was April 13, but it is not clear when to wait for them.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
smoolae

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

Who knows when will be Shell tokens sent to the Kucoin wallet? The snapshot was April 13, but it is not clear when to wait for them.
It's common to wait for a longer period of time when dealing with exchanges and airdrops. I remember NXT to IGNIS airdrop on Bittrex, man did that take a long time.

ToTheMoon_XOM9IK

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

SHL Airdrop has begun and transactions will be rolled out in batches.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc4a90537c1bd0fe5b9229a1c65f5b4144bf68d84
smoolae

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

SHL Airdrop has begun and transactions will be rolled out in batches.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc4a90537c1bd0fe5b9229a1c65f5b4144bf68d84

Feels nice Smiley

bikan33

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:58:32 AM

SHL tokens are come to my wallet  Cheesy Cheesy
silviapop

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:03:12 AM

I have had my PRL in kukoin during the airdrop but I still do not have my SHL
guneytasyurek

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

It will come , PRL devs are talking to kucoin about delivering time . Kucoin will announce the delivery time in the website.
silviapop

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

It will come , PRL devs are talking to kucoin about delivering time . Kucoin will announce the delivery time in the website.

Thanks
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

why they have launched new tokens called shl, as long as i remember original project was oyester pearl with tokens called prl, i have also seen some scam accusations related to prl, i hope investors will be protected.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

why they have launched new tokens called shl, as long as i remember original project was oyester pearl with tokens called prl, i have also seen some scam accusations related to prl, i hope investors will be protected.

You should probably inform yourself before talking about things you know nothing about. No offense.
Jon lang

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

PRL and SHL are entirely two different things, in case you don't know.  Also, those scam accusations are nothing but FUD's and has no basis and evidence or whatsoever.

You should probably inform yourself before talking about things you know nothing about. No offense.

I agree. A lot of people nowadays are opening their mouths without actually doing some thinking and researching first. It is because of people like these that PRL haven't reached its full potential, yet. But they'll see soon. Mainnet is coming.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

Everybody is waiting for mainnet and I don't think that we will see big dump before this happens. Nobody knows for sure but this will be just stupid to not to wait and see what the price will be and how market and investors will react to this news.
TACryptoo

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

when will oyster shell listed on coinmarketcap ? anyone with an idea ?
creativenl

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

when it gets listed on an exchange and has 100K $ trading volume
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

I told people that they need to trade these Oyster pearl with care,I have seen these played out over and over and always resulted in thesame way, the likes of EOS, Ignis and now PRL airdrops, the prices always dumped at the end of the airdrop. What I really don't understand is why this project has not launch anything yet on IOTA platform

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
langdong

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:09:47 AM

I told people that they need to trade these Oyster pearl with care,I have seen these played out over and over and always resulted in thesame way, the likes of EOS, Ignis and now PRL airdrops, the prices always dumped at the end of the airdrop. What I really don't understand is why this project has not launch anything yet on IOTA platform

That is planned for the future. Main net launch is priority number 1 at the moment. And will come very soon.
Also it is pretty usual that a Coin gets dumped after an airdrop. But I don't mind, still holding. I'm also sure that there will be a high demand for SHLs in quite some time.
Skunker

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

do anyoone know, when will get the shl tokens? its quite a lot time over and still nothing...?
crypto_117

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

do anyoone know, when will get the shl tokens? its quite a lot time over and still nothing...?

Kucoin is very slow but they have mentioned it.
ToTheMoon_XOM9IK

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

Hot wallet:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x679d47f90044af274e10eb5cc56fc06913a1c7efd48eebfea613ea8ba48da8e2

Cold wallet:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x4d6310da6e8e90494ba87693f09a120a2d8897f9ef88c1d94e3f622f910a8cdd

We delivered them 10 days ago to KuCoin.
But there isn't much we can do from now on. KuCoin will handle the remaining part of the distribution.

Please contact KuCoin for any further questions via email or their telegram @KuCoin_exchange
smoolae

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:15:20 PM

Ok I have received my SHELL tokens nicely Smiley but what does Kucoin mean by saying this "Withdrawals of SHL tokens from KuCoin already open and will continue to be supported until 18:00 (UTC+8) on May 20, 2018, If you are currently holding SHL please make your withdrawal on or before the closing date above" do we have to withdraw our SHL tokens from Kucoin wallet?

larsbalzak (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

Ok I have received my SHELL tokens nicely Smiley but what does Kucoin mean by saying this "Withdrawals of SHL tokens from KuCoin already open and will continue to be supported until 18:00 (UTC+8) on May 20, 2018, If you are currently holding SHL please make your withdrawal on or before the closing date above" do we have to withdraw our SHL tokens from Kucoin wallet?

I think it means that SHL isn't going to be traded on Kucoin and therefore you have to withdrawal them.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

2 more weeks to get Shells for Kucoin users? Fair enough. It's better to distribute late than never. I hope people won't dump their tokens immediately.
smoolae

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

2 more weeks to get Shells for Kucoin users? Fair enough. It's better to distribute late than never. I hope people won't dump their tokens immediately.

If you held your PRL on Kucoin during the snapshot you should have your SHL tokens on your account.

Xxxurrrad

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

I think it means that SHL isn't going to be traded on Kucoin and therefore you have to withdrawal them.
A little weird, but okay. The main thing that finally came SHL tokens and announced where they will be traded.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:39:17 PM

SHL Airdrop for PRL Holders Has Been Distributed
We are happy to announce that users who hold PRL tokens on KuCoin based on a snapshots processed on block hight 5,436,000, have been rewarded with SHL airdrop (airdrop ratio: 1 PRL:1 SHL) according to our last announcement. Withdrawals of SHL tokens from KuCoin already open and will continue to be supported until 18:00 (UTC+8) on May 20, 2018, If you are currently holding SHL please make your withdrawal on or before the closing date above.

https://news.kucoin.com/en/shl-airdrop-for-prl-holders-has-been-distributed/

ToTheMoon_XOM9IK

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:40:52 PM

Welcome

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3327408.msg36512188#msg36512188
enixon291077

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:22:58 PM

SHL Withdrawal Temporarily Closed for 24 Hours

https://news.kucoin.com/en/shl-withdrawal-temporarily-closed-for-24-hours/
guneytasyurek

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

No problem , there is no exchange to transfer Smiley
BORNOFFIRE

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

Can we just leave SHL on Kucoin?  I checked and they do not show up in my "assets" on Kucoin.  I emailed Kucoin and can't get a good answer.
TACryptoo

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

Can we just leave SHL on Kucoin?  I checked and they do not show up in my "assets" on Kucoin.  I emailed Kucoin and can't get a good answer.

You need to withdraw youre shell to mew or idex before the 20 may
guneytasyurek

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:02:01 AM

You need to withdraw youre shell to mew or idex before the 20 may
Why? I do not have wallet ?
enixon291077

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

SHL Withdrawal Is Now Enabled

https://news.kucoin.com/en/shl-withdrawals-is-now-enabled/
smoolae

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

Was hoping announcement something like "SHL now tradable on Kucoin" or something. Well, think it's really time to withdraw my SHL tokens then...

david0ikari

Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

Thanks I did not know we are able to withdraw...Is it ERC 20 token as well?
Tiglis

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

Yes.
smoolae

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

Yeah, it's indeed ERC20 compatible token. I use MetaMask for all of my ERC20 tokens, so far so good - all of them have arrived Wink.

mehrdadb3

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

we must withdraw shl from kucoin to mew or no ?
can keep shl in kucoin?
smoolae

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

can keep shl in kucoin?

Better withdraw it to your personal ERC20 wallet, you never know and just in case. Nothing hard withdrawing it  Smiley

mehrdadb3

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:02:42 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 08:09:39 AM by mehrdadb3

can keep shl in kucoin?

Better withdraw it to your personal ERC20 wallet, you never know and just in case. Nothing hard withdrawing it  Smiley
yes itnot hard to withdraw but kucoin get 5 shl for fee of withdraw and i have just 19 shl
this is hard 5 for 19 shl Grin
enixon291077

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

Oyster Shell (SHL) gets listed on KuCoin!World premiere!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/oyster-shell-shl-gets-listed-on-kucoinworld-premiere/
Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

Oyster Shell (SHL) gets listed on KuCoin!World premiere!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/oyster-shell-shl-gets-listed-on-kucoinworld-premiere/

This is like a big slap to all the fudders and whiners( about the price). If you happened to hold the PRL during the snapshot you would have made 18 cents more per prl.

ToTheMoon_XOM9IK

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

You are welcome:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3327408.0
buyingcoins

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

Here's a step by step guide on how to set up a wallet and buy Oyster Shell (SHL): https://getcrypto.info/oyster-shell/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: