Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster Shell (SHL) airdrop  (Read 1088 times)
larsbalzak (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

There will be an airdrop at 6 April from Oyster Pearl 1:1. What can we expect from it's price? Time to buy now or wait a week for the price to drop down?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

There will be an airdrop at 6 April from Oyster Pearl 1:1. What can we expect from it's price? Time to buy now or wait a week for the price to drop down?

It all depends on the market sentiment.

beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:01:01 PM

PRL - a wonderful project in the long-term and short-term, with a high probability of take-off in 2018. This is due to the opportunity to remove the usual advertising, while retaining the income of the site.  A great business model, because this conflict between site owners and users is still not resolved.  Neither the user nor the site owners will suffer from the implementation of the solution, on the contrary - all will be in the black.  The business plan and the upcoming distribution of SHL makes PRL a breakthrough. SHL and PRL will make hosting possible without advertising, which ultimately can be eliminated by web providers, centralized network monitoring and infrastructure.  The revolution is gently said.  If PRL and SHL can fulfill at least 50% of their plans, they will change the Internet, which itself was the main revolution in communications in the recent past.  There are many ways to apply the SHL token, some of them are listed in the Oyster protocol release. These are not just great news.  In the coming days, technical documentation describing the project and details of the free distribution will be presented.  If the owners install one line of Oyster code to monetize sites and remove ads, they will receive PRL and SHL.  Based on the business model and taking into account the free distribution and burning of the token in the next month, PRL will definitely shoot.  Free distribution and burning of tokens are catalysts of demand, which will increase even more with decreasing supply.  At a price of $ 1.35 per PRL and market capitalization of $ 95 million, PRL should grow significantly in value in the next few days and keep the growth trend for several months.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

PRL - a wonderful project in the long-term and short-term, with a high probability of take-off in 2018. This is due to the opportunity to remove the usual advertising, while retaining the income of the site.  A great business model, because this conflict between site owners and users is still not resolved.  Neither the user nor the site owners will suffer from the implementation of the solution, on the contrary - all will be in the black.  The business plan and the upcoming distribution of SHL makes PRL a breakthrough. SHL and PRL will make hosting possible without advertising, which ultimately can be eliminated by web providers, centralized network monitoring and infrastructure.  The revolution is gently said.  If PRL and SHL can fulfill at least 50% of their plans, they will change the Internet, which itself was the main revolution in communications in the recent past.  There are many ways to apply the SHL token, some of them are listed in the Oyster protocol release. These are not just great news.  In the coming days, technical documentation describing the project and details of the free distribution will be presented.  If the owners install one line of Oyster code to monetize sites and remove ads, they will receive PRL and SHL.  Based on the business model and taking into account the free distribution and burning of the token in the next month, PRL will definitely shoot.  Free distribution and burning of tokens are catalysts of demand, which will increase even more with decreasing supply.  At a price of $ 1.35 per PRL and market capitalization of $ 95 million, PRL should grow significantly in value in the next few days and keep the growth trend for several months.

well writen! Yes PRL is wonderful, the airdrop is nice too!
Date is annouced April 6, 2018! Dont forget to withdraw your PRL from exchanges

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:21:08 PM

I think the price will dip badly after the airdrop, this has been a trend with all these airdrop recently, NXT, ETC and Oyster shell will not be different. Also note that hype around the project is dying down and we all know the way things work in this space,

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
moofie

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:33:39 PM

well writen! Yes PRL is wonderful, the airdrop is nice too!
Date is annouced April 6, 2018! Dont forget to withdraw your PRL from exchanges

I heard that kucoin might attend the airdrop as well.  Could anyone confirm this? And if not, is myetherwallet where you should store to participate?
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

This airdrop is making me nervous. I'm feeling a huge dump coming after. I still need to buy some more PRL. Under a $1 isn't that bad of a price to get the airdrop. Definitelt worth it.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

This airdrop is making me nervous. I'm feeling a huge dump coming after. I still need to buy some more PRL. Under a $1 isn't that bad of a price to get the airdrop. Definitelt worth it.

I think you are wrong. PRL is already low enough and can't be affected too much from a drop.

At least not for more than 1-2 months.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

There is no price pump in PRL ahead of the airdrop so should not be much drop if any. This coin is not that old or well-known anyway so most people do not even know about this airdrop.
kz103

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

I think the price will dip badly after the airdrop, this has been a trend with all these airdrop recently, NXT, ETC and Oyster shell will not be different. Also note that hype around the project is dying down and we all know the way things work in this space,

This is a terrible comparison NXT went like x10 before the airdrop so yes it crashed following the airdrop. PRL has been relatively stable and  hasn’t pumped like NXT so I don’t expect a massive dip after the airdrop.
kz103

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:41:53 PM

I heard that kucoin might attend the airdrop as well.  Could anyone confirm this? And if not, is myetherwallet where you should store to participate?
[/quote]

Kucoin isn’t confirmed yet but it’s likely they will. No other exchanges will participate. MEW is the safe bet
Packers1985

Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:01:54 AM

This is a terrible comparison NXT went like x10 before the airdrop so yes it crashed following the airdrop. PRL has been relatively stable and  hasn’t pumped like NXT so I don’t expect a massive dip after the airdrop.

Exactly u nailed it my friend. It hasn't pumped at all to get dumped..
The comments above are the one's that are going cause this paranoia of getting dumped.

Savik

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:55:09 AM

Dont forget PRL main net is coming in April shortly after the PRL:SHL airdrop. Anyone dumping before main net is just dumb.

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1479

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:30:46 AM

Will exchanges give this airdrop too? I'm holding my coins in Kucoin, should I withdraw them before airdrop? As far as I remember Kucoin is supporting Oyster Shell but I'm not sure if they distribute airdrop tokens immediately.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:46:06 AM

Will exchanges give this airdrop too? I'm holding my coins in Kucoin, should I withdraw them before airdrop? As far as I remember Kucoin is supporting Oyster Shell but I'm not sure if they distribute airdrop tokens immediately.
Yes kucoin is the only one (for now) which supporting SHL airdrop https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/shell-shl-update-and-new-hires-87978ad687a9
So just kept your token on kucoin is safe for airdrop (you don't need withdraw or move them)
moofie

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

Yes kucoin is the only one (for now) which supporting SHL airdrop https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/shell-shl-update-and-new-hires-87978ad687a9
So just kept your token on kucoin is safe for airdrop (you don't need withdraw or move them)

" Currently, the only exchange that may be participating in the Airdrop is KuCoin; however, we are still awaiting final confirmation from them.""

It doesn't say it will...its just likely
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

utilizing this moment will be a big profit, by storing as much Oyster and selling it before 6th of April, I'm sure the price will be many times

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

I think you are wrong. PRL is already low enough and can't be affected too much from a drop.

At least not for more than 1-2 months.

yeah.. it think that too,
the price is very low, there should be no big dump!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
mikejack

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

Now ist officially announce that KuCoin will be supporting the Oyster Shell token (SHL) airdrop on all users who have Oyster Pearl (PRL) tokens on KuCoin.
 So no need to withdraw your PRL ..will do hold on exchange
black jam

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

Im not too worried about the airdrop causing a dump (at least from where we are at the moment, hovering around $0.8+), if there is I expect it will be small.

1. SHL isn't there to replace PRL in any way, it will run alongside, in fact it strengthens the project as a whole.

2. Main net release is at the end of the month.

3. When PRL is pegged to data sometime later this year, it pretty much guarantees a rise in price (would you rather have 64gb+ cloud storage for a year, or $0.80?)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: