Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEXT GENERATION BITCOIN POKER  (Read 13131 times)
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

logged in now and saw that there was 0.0005 BTC added to my balance , very nice from you
I see you also you added the hyper turbo heads up , but can you please lower the rake ? 10% is so high for these games so please lower it a little
also can you please add 1 and 2 mbtc games as well ?? that would be great too

No problem! Rake will be handled soon for SnG. The rake for cash games is actually lowest on the market at below 4%!

Regarding the 1/2mBTC games, this was already here. The tables are named 'Last man standing' and 'Clash of titans' including a omaha higher stakes table + heads up table.

yeah that's why I was surprised with the rake for sit n goes since cash games rake is way lower
about the 1 mbtc games I'm talking about sit n goes , as I can see the highest game is 0.2 mbtc for the hyper turbo sit n goes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodmouvi

Activity: 93
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

it's a very nice place to build a bankroll with a lot of freeroll and big promotions . i wish you the best
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:03:22 PM

I'm watching one table 0.01/0.02 mBTC for almost one hour. Five players, not a single comment in chat. No new players sitin, no one stand up / sitout. Lot of min raises (almost everyone minraise from all positions). It's suspicious.  Undecided

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
AceFairy

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:50:25 AM

only problem here, once you deposit, you will work your ass off to pain grind out requirements for you to be able to cashout your winnings!
and don't even touch freerolls - then your money is marked as hostage fund and you will have to rake for 30 years to be able to withdraw!
think multiple times, before you deposit anything into this sink-hole "never-see-your-winnings-again-soon" hell pit!
BufordTJustice

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:47:31 PM

I would be weary of this site.  There have been complaints about them not paying out.  Most recently a very well respected player in the poker community made a post on a popular poker fourm about getting scammed by them.  Also, in the same thread others chimed in about getting rip offed.

I think the mod of this forum needs to put a warning up about them.

CryptoPokerClub (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 1

Next generation Bitcoin & Ethereum Poker Platform

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 01:03:46 AM

I would be weary of this site.  There have been complaints about them not paying out.  Most recently a very well respected player in the poker community made a post on a popular poker fourm about getting scammed by them.  Also, in the same thread others chimed in about getting rip offed.

I think the mod of this forum needs to put a warning up about them.

We regret doing this on the forum however since you gave us 5 days to reply with a document of proof before you slander our platform but you have started your posts already only 3 days after your threats.

We are attaching this document for everyone to see so that there is no discrepancy and we are entirely transparent as much as we can without exposing the way we carry out security on our platform.

We would like to Thank all of the people who stand by us and do not allow cheaters and scammers to slander only because they were caught and cannot do anything about it in the Crypto world.

This will probably be the last time we will comment on this matter and allow the community to make their own decisions who to trust.

Smiley

https://cryptopokerclub.io/news/E/Evidence.pdf

https://cryptopokergroup.com
Next Generation Blockchain Powered Poker Platform
mariokart

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:09:56 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 05:42:10 PM by mariokart

We regret doing this on the forum however since you gave us 5 days to reply with a document of proof before you slander our platform but you have started your posts already only 3 days after your threats.

We are attaching this document for everyone to see so that there is no discrepancy and we are entirely transparent as much as we can without exposing the way we carry out security on our platform.

We would like to Thank all of the people who stand by us and do not allow cheaters and scammers to slander only because they were caught and cannot do anything about it in the Crypto world.

This will probably be the last time we will comment on this matter and allow the community to make their own decisions who to trust.

Smiley

https://cryptopokerclub.io/news/E/Evidence.pdf

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fbQ0wXlWytBk53keNE-Njf95_yyFGBYg This is my point by point reply to the baseless claims by this site.
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/cryptopokerclub-seizing-funds-deposits-not-safe-1745287/ Here you can see cryptopokerclub - the entire story of them confiscating large amounts of funds without evidence or due procedure in a one-sided manner, as well as multiple people talking about scams and theft in their club.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4051790.new#new Here you can see my correspondence with them on this issue.

I'd also recommend a mod post a warning about this site.
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:04:21 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2019, 12:30:27 PM by frmracc

Hey guys, due to a very busy schedule, we are late to update this thread.

We are indeed LIVE! We have been running Freerolls every 2 hours and have cash game running as well as heads up ring/sng tables

To address the questions above:

Just deposited on this site and their deposit system is bad. You only have 15 mins to deposit your BTC and getting network confirmation. Knowing BTC network, you can never confirm a transaction in under 15 mins. What's worse is they didn't state minimum deposit amount. Only when you check email, you realized its $10+ minimum. I wonder those who blindly created an account and did a test deposit below $10 what happens to their money.

There are transactions that are confirmed wtihin that time and for the transactions that are not - your account is still automatically updated and credited once confirmed on our end. After the countdown has stopped, if it still has not confirmed yet, simply close the tab and return to your account a few more minutes later. You may also contact our support and we will get back to you within the same hour in case there are any problems.

Regarding the second question - the $10 minimum withdrawal is for funds associated with bonuses or freerolls. You may freely withdraw any amount of funds as long as they came from you or from winnings.

Just created an account to look into it deeper, first of all the site looks simple but nice. Secondly about the payment system, aside the issue mentioned above, I also do not like it because a little bit complicated as when I click the deposit button then it gives me a new window to https://commerce.coinbase.com/charges/xxxxxxx. Does it mean that this site is cooperated with coinbase for the payment system? Afaik coinbase is not friendly with gambling industry, but this site using coinbase?

For the moment yes. Coinbase has two separate departments. What you are referring to is their public wallets. We are using a business account which has entirely different terms of service. In our terms of service, gambling is perfectly fine because we as a business are not gambling. We only accept payments and send them back upon withdrawals.

About the bold one. I won $10 from many freerolls but i can't withdraw. Everytime i want to withdraw you keep sending back my balance back. What happen???
username: popolepo

edit: and now they just locked my account.
AceFairy

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:35:57 AM

this is scumbag site of criminals - do not go there, do not deposit there;
avoid if you dear your money and your time/nerves!
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:43:08 AM

What does 'early member' mean? Is that nay new member that registers on your site? I'm just trying to understand how does one get the 50% bonus on the deposit? Actually, has anyone got it yet?

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:29:15 AM

What does 'early member' mean? Is that nay new member that registers on your site? I'm just trying to understand how does one get the 50% bonus on the deposit? Actually, has anyone got it yet?

In general, early members refers to those who registered at the beginning after they launched the site. I dont even find anything related to 50% deposit bonus you are talking about, afaik their deposit bonus is 100% and 50% belongs to rakeback program. I'm not really sure if there are some players take this bonus already, as I can see there is no much traffic on this site.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1762

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 04:52:36 PM

Broadly speaking I was tired of playing with poker gambling sites, but I saw from his desen (CRYPTOPOKERCLUB.IO), it could be said to be quite soothing, the games that participated in developing Blockchain Technology, and with traditional poker games.

What's interesting about this site is:

Any payment from game profits (CRYPTOPOKERCLUB.IO), paid with Bitcoin & Ethereum.

this is interesting I visited here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ailecoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:03:41 PM

What exactly is the next generation?
AceFairy

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:38:17 PM

it is a big scam scandal, read this thread and all the proof links!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4051790.msg37971001#msg37971001

DO NOT DEPOSIT!! OR UR MONNY IS GOOD AS GONE!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: