Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell all you got NOW!!! Tomorrow will be too late!  (Read 648 times)
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:23:36 AM

Guys I think you missed the point here...it was clear sarcasm I don't think OP was actually suggesting we jump ship.
Yeah..  I don't think so, if it was sarcasm OP wouldn't had added the infographic showing how small crypto market is. Maybe OP thinks if people sell now he can buy the dip  Tongue

I think it is sarcasm probably the reason why OP showed the infographic is to show how much room the crypto currency market can grow.

If this ia not sarcasm then this is just another FUD that nobody will believe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

I will not sell it, because I'm sure it will not happen. I am more confident and will not be easily instigated by others, that is my principle. although it happens I do not care ... Angry
CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:28:01 AM

I am not selling.
Reasons- Market value too low and I believe it will grow.
Not a reliable source (The Screenshot)
I believe in Bitcoin and given time, it will rise to it's full potential.
Not all 21M blocks are mined.
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

Forgive me for my ignorance. I am not quite sure if the infographic is about how bitcoin is a bubble and need to sell now or it is just a sarcastic infographic. I understand that bitcoin could burst anytime, that's why I don't keep bitcoin, instead, I use them to pay online purchases. That's what bitcoin technology is for.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:28:48 AM

That's good, the more people are selling, the more I accumulate Bitcoin with a pretty low price. We can't deny cryptocurrency is a highly volatile assets and still at early stage of developments. So, I expect many people still take a lot of consideration when they about to invest cryptocurrency. But yeah, the weak hands, the impatience is really helping us a lot by having fear about Bitcoin.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:31:48 AM

I have many altcoins in my possession that i got from some good campaigns. And i have no plans to sell. I don't care about your graphics. Tomorrow is a new day and noone know what will happen.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Lucas Kronenberg

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

Ha! Nice try, but no.I will hold my coins for a good times.
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:39:23 AM

If it is your point of view I'd respect that one but In my case I'd rather hold mine because we all know that patience is a virtue. It also happened before, many investors was also regret of rushing selling it. If you wanna be a successful investor you need to face or take a risk.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

OP asks you to sell and dump of your bitcoin and he will be the one to buy it because he knows that the bitcoin and crypto market is still growing and it maybe too late for your when tomorrow comes that you can't buy back as the price of bitcoin is getting higher each day, he had the last laugh. So the best advise it never listen to OP's advise. Just hold all the bitcoins you have, we are not in a bubble but many rich companies are quite alarming about the rapid growth of cryptocurrencies in a span of less than 10 years the market cap almost reach to 1 trillion.
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

I will keep my coins, either when the price goes down or when the price goes up, which I know and I believe is Bitcoin has a good future

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

The market is a little flat right now, that is true as over two thirds of the money that was in the coin market cap has evaporated as many left and took all their profits with them. I think the market for digital currencies is very small compared to other financial markets like stocks, commodities, Forex and derivatives, so for this point I believe there might be still some skin in the game, if and when and ONLY if we get new investors coming into this market. If all we have is pumpers and dumpers, speculators, miners and whales involved, nothing much is going to improve in this space. We need real hard core investors to come in with more long term perspectives and serious viewpoints.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

OP, u re seriously disturbed person. If you missed crypto train and now feel butt-hurt, dont spread your toxic BS to this community.

Please go away.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

WTF man !!! Crypto is bubble ? Why nobody told me that before i bought in !
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

I'm fed up with all these topics: sell bitcoin, it's a bubble; everything will dump to 0$; BTC goes to the end and so on... People stop to panic! It's not serious at all! If you don't believe in crypto what are you doing on this site?!
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, I got an infographics  here, which clearly shows, why and how cryptocurrency is a bubble, which is about to burst and hurt you.

Please, take it into serious consideration and SELL EVERYTHING NOW. AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY - DON'T GO THERE!!!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

Is that bitcoin and land is same?
Then why we need to compare these all?

If you want to invest on real estate because it has the most marketcap value then just go ahead no one is stopping you but the market cap value is not enough valid reason to sell our crypto currencies.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:37:09 AM

From the infographic diagram you posted, i can now see the reason why i have to hold the more. It shows that bitcoin or cryptocurrency is still in its infancy stage.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
MkGregor (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

From the infographic diagram you posted, i can now see the reason why i have to hold the more. It shows that bitcoin or cryptocurrency is still in its infancy stage.

NO!!!! IT SHOWS YOU HAVE TO SELL NOW!!!!

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:50:22 AM

no one knows exactly about the bitcoin price movement. it could be that the news is just a trick, and after they sell and are bought by big investors.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

I don't know if what you are trying to tell us is true. But i believed in my coins. So i will hold it as long as i can. And perhaps noone in this world know what will happen. If you know what will happen. Sell all you've got and get loss.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:25:18 PM

I have discover that some people just want to buy bitcoin at a cheap rate so the best strategy is to provide one bad news about bitcoin and within some few seconds the market will turn red. Please we know this your strategy, stop creating panic.

I think this is not possible for bitcoin to dip down to the lowest level. I believe that bitcoin is a very promising opportunity to invest since this will bring good chance to attain good return of investment. It would be best to buy btc now because the price is just cheaper compared with the last few days.
Bitcoin is already available at a very low price but if there will be a further decrease, the idea does not sound bad at all because many people want to invest in bitcoin but due to its high value, are unable to do so. It is truly the most beneficial investment so far the mankind has known. It can make a person millionaire within a year. The only thing required for this to happen is buying 3 to 5 bitcoin and hold it till the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: