Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell all you got NOW!!! Tomorrow will be too late!  (Read 653 times)
MkGregor (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:11:06 AM

WE ARE GOING DOWN!!!!

SELL! SELL! SELL!  Grin

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

Just ignore it don't be fool by this FUD unless if you are not believe in this technology but if you are a smart person you will going to hold your bitcoin because I believe bitcoin will recover soon.
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

This is a very terrible presentation. I was so impressed that I urgently follow the advice of the author and sell my modest assets in order not to be left at a loss.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:41:15 AM

What's your point with these infograph? This doesn't prove Bitcoin or crypto coin is in bad shape. I would say it's still a new kind of money. It takes time to adjust with the world and be accepted globally. Count how many account is there in stock market and how many in bitcoin. You will get the idea.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, I got an infographics  here, which clearly shows, why and how cryptocurrency is a bubble, which is about to burst and hurt you.

Please, take it into serious consideration and SELL EVERYTHING NOW. AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY - DON'T GO THERE!!!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

Well, this is just the defeatism attitude that would really get people with bitcoin or the users in the cryptocurrency market would have a panic selling. That being said, I still do think that bitcoin is an investment worth looking at, it is really best that we look at this in a business sense and even if we do sell now with how cheap the prices have been it would still yield a negative and to me I’’d rather stick to this to the end and look at this with positivty that it would go back to its green trend
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

Your graphical presentation proves nothing, decisions to sell cannot be based on such speculation and lowly presentation, crypto is still a new technology and it will take time for it to match other sectors of the economy

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:06:49 AM

I don't think to sell bitcoin that i have now and i personally is someone who has a strong stance, which is not easily influenced by anyone.
Everyone has a different point of view, but if i sell all the bitcoin assets now, then that's what i think is a stupid move and will obviously loss.
Better be patient waiting for bitcoin value to rise again and never afraid of being late to sell bitcoin, because that will only make you lose it all.

Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, I got an infographics  here, which clearly shows, why and how cryptocurrency is a bubble, which is about to burst and hurt you.

Please, take it into serious consideration and SELL EVERYTHING NOW. AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY - DON'T GO THERE!!!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

I'm sorry but for me it's not easily to trust someone specially if I don't even know that person. What are doing really important to us it is not a normal thing that we can only base to other's speculation. Everyone of us has own prediction in what is going on in the market so the better things to do is make our own ways to have a clarification to that. We in our self  has the right to decide in what we are going to do to our investment. But for me I wanted to still hold my bitcoin and patiently wait for the right time that it will be rising up again. 
BitcoVast

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:28:53 AM

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

https://i.imgur.com/5zUtXZr.jpg
Wth is this? an unknown person tells us to sell our bitcoin for a cheap price? I think nope. all of us here are smart people. it would not be easy to believe something just like that without evidence.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

Nobody should listen to this or take this chart seriously, bitcoin is not even ten years old and the market is even younger than that and these other markets which are on the charts have been around for years, much farther before we were born and even the billionaires chart have been around for  long time before bitcoin was even created, bitcoin is coming up and it will make it's mark.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Gayolues98

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

I will not do it now. I am still very confident of my investment in bitcoin and I also believe that the next few years bitcoin prices will be very very high. and I do not believe in the news as you give it

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
linhphieudb

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:51:18 AM

It's not a bubble, it's a reduced cycle to attract new players. If it's a bubble, is it too small?  Sad Sad Sad
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

Every investment has its own risk. If crashing is the risk involve in me investing in cryptocurrencies, then, it is a risk i'm willing to embark on as an individual and as an investor. The tomorrow that might be too late, may be the beginning of a new dawn.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

I still think that Bitcoin is a worth seeing investment, it's really the best we see this in the business sense and even if we sell it now with how cheap the price will still produce negative and for me prefer this to the end and see this with positive that will return to the green trend

I want to keep hold of my Bitcoin and patiently wait for the right time that it will rise again, and I have no plans to sell my Bitcoin now, and tomorrow it is not too late I just keep it and save for the future in my life.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

This is the kind of people who will post "Get your Bitcoins RIGHT NOW, Only few hours left"... blah blah blah. There are better ways to do business. You need to follow it more seriously. The price is down now, this is really not the right time to sell all the bitcoins and earn a huge loss.
Jones chen

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

I think you publish an inappropriate discussion in an inappropriate place.Market demand is growing. I don't think this is bubble. This is a financial revolution.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, I got an infographics  here, which clearly shows, why and how cryptocurrency is a bubble, which is about to burst and hurt you.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

if in my opinion if I sell bitcoin now. while bitcoin prices are still down. means I'm a stupid person.
. because my goal is to invest in bitcoin. is as a stash. and I will not sell unless the price goes up according to my target.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
MkGregor (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

This is a very terrible presentation. I was so impressed that I urgently follow the advice of the author and sell my modest assets in order not to be left at a loss.

Thank you Sir.  Grin

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

soooo, how's everyone's selling going on?  Roll Eyes
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

I have no intention of withdrawing my cryptocurrency early. I think everything is just beginning and curving a lot in front of you. The results will be for brave people!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: