Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest more of what I don't have (money)  (Read 840 times)
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

I want to invest a few more thousands into eos, iota, and aion for the win. Too bad it will take me a few more weeks. I am so drained lol. Anyone else thinking like this? So motivated to invest. But lacking the funds.
my advice is to buy more now because this is the time to buy the market is too low so wee expect that it will go up soon and dont invest your all money invest what ytou can afford and if you dont have money just move on and learn more about cryptocurrency so if you have money you can easily predict when the time to buy and sell it.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:24:56 AM

Not the most likely and safe investments so far. Make sure to have a funding backing before investing in any of such anonymous new avenues. These new markets are quite risky and investing here without surplus money or lets say any extra money can be pretty dangerous. Always start with a small amount and make your way to grow with what you already have. This way you wont end up in debt.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:25:16 AM

I want to invest a few more thousands into eos, iota, and aion for the win. Too bad it will take me a few more weeks. I am so drained lol. Anyone else thinking like this? So motivated to invest. But lacking the funds.
I feel you mate but hey, what can we do at this point if we don't have any money to invest with? It will be probably better if we don't force things that we could not be sure of what will happen in the future. As they say "only invest what you can afford to lose" that way if worse comes to worst, it would not take too much toll in our emotional or mental state. Grin
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

No doubt that there are lots of people in their field who have thinking like you , here is would like to say that you are in wrong thinking , since it is good hat you have thinking that you will do better in trading and also you have full trust with the coin's market but still there should be limitations in trading , like you should not invest in that amount of money that you can't bear the loss ( if happened ) and also don't go for big investment in particular numbers of coins . Basic trading is saying that we should invest in maximum number of the coins to lower the risk of investment in trading .
So my suggestion for you to control yourself otherwise you may face big panic in future and that can be result into big loss .
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

We have same problematics, the funds are not enough to be invested.
Although I am in a hurry to invest some altcoins, I can not ignore if every investment has its own risk. I'm also thinking about the daily needs, if i force everything in my pocket just only to invest then that will make me ended up as a starving person that has no money left in the pocket.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

I would not advise you to get involved in investments if you do not have enough money. I think you need to rest and take a break. Otherwise, you can get too carried away and get into debt. Nobody knows if your investments will be justified, so if I were you, I would not risk it. You need to invest only those funds that you are not afraid to lose.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:29:06 AM

don't invest everything you have be content of what you can invest. investing is risky and not all the time you will gain. cryptocurrency is not stable and any time the price will change especially now with the current down of price.

It is even good if he has everything, the dude clearly stated he does not have a single dime, and I am sure the next thing he may be considering is sourcing for funds or loan in any way to invest into some of those coins.

Firstly, he is trying to pick coins that are already at their peak like EOS, and even though the coin has some goodies going on for it presently, such as the announcement of the joint venture with Finlab AG of $100m to develop projects that will make use of the EOS software, that still does not mean one should not be careful, more so, trying to invest with money that is not yours? A very bad way to go about anything. Best thing is just for the OP to keep it cool, relax, work to get some cash to invest and wait for his time. My honest take in this!
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:32:19 AM

Don't worry about money. It will always come unexpected. Sometimes when look for things too much, we don't see it and when we stop looking it is the time when lost things are found. The idea here is simple, when you push things to the limits, your mind is set such that there are no other ways but to achieve something the way you want it to be. But behind it are ideas not explored that you might not have been able to see when your mind is too much full of pressure from attaining such goals. Think of some plans you can do it. Do not think of achieving your goals immediately. Just relax and have some music in your ears then think of a bit. Goodluck

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Teagannr

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

And then we will find a newspaper article about poor guy who wanted to invest so badly that borrow a huge amount of money and committed suicide when lose it on shitcoins. Nuff said.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

preferably if you want to invest in some coin then you should see what coin you want to buy and you save for long term, I suggest investment in Ethereum very promising.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

I would not advise you to get involved in investments if you do not have enough money. I think you need to rest and take a break. Otherwise, you can get too carried away and get into debt. Nobody knows if your investments will be justified, so if I were you, I would not risk it. You need to invest only those funds that you are not afraid to lose.

If you want to invest more but you don't have money to buy Bitcoin then the best thing you should do is to participate in any bounty campaign program to be rewarded a token in which later you can trade it into bitcoin, be patience to wait for a few months doing bounty campaign until you have enough bitcoin and then that earning can be use to your investments.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1259

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

Patience is the key! if its only a few weeks before you are in a
position then there is no need for panic.

We are still at the early stages of this crypto journey and with
the current market climate they may be more favourable in a
few weeks  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:43:03 AM

If you want to invest but you are lacking of funds then you must do something to gain and earn as your fund.
You can work as a freelancer and get with bitcoin depending on the skills you have.
You can also try some affiliate or referral with gambling sites.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

We all do. We want to put in some more because we know it will grow very soon. Its like a sleeping giant once it will wake up, it will really make some noise. For now bitcoin and all other alts are down and we'll never know when they will rise in value. But once they do there's no stopping that. So while we still can afford to buy it, then go ahead. But make sure that every investment is a risk.

0k0l0g

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

Dude, those coins you mentioned are probably some of the riskiest investments one could make right now--be very careful with what you're doing. 

If you don't have the cash to invest, my advice is to just take a breather for now.  I would not trade anything on margin or otherwise borrow money to invest in ICOs, altcoins, or even bitcoin at this point.  You could easily lose everything, and then you're looking at an extended vacation in the mental health system for an indeterminate amount of time and no return flight guaranteed.  Get what I'm saying?

This foolishness happened in the late 90s and early in 2000, when everyone was trying to get rich from internet & biotech stocks.  It was madness, and the continuing bull market fed the madness.  People mortgaged their houses, quit their jobs to day trade, and all sorts of other irrational, risky things.  Don't go there.  That's my advice.

Wow, thanks for this honest reminder. I am new to the game but it is important to keep these risks in mind. It always helps to get this wider perspective, taking a step back from the situation. Thanks.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

We all do. We want to put in some more because we know it will grow very soon. Its like a sleeping giant once it will wake up, it will really make some noise. For now bitcoin and all other alts are down and we'll never know when they will rise in value. But once they do there's no stopping that. So while we still can afford to buy it, then go ahead. But make sure that every investment is a risk.
Yeah if you have enough resources that just sleep in its time  for you set aside some for investment because the moment that bitcoin rises back your non moving profit will surely earn more than any other investment before compared when you just putting it in the bank.

Darmanin

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Glab Trotter

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

It's always the same thing, we all want to invest more than we have ^^
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:09:22 AM

Yes I feel the same way, because I always get my salary every end of the week so I need to wait every end of the week to buy the altcoin that I want and as much as I want to buy them right away, I just couldn’t. But it also helps me to be more patient in a way though just like in trading.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:21:42 AM

The idea of investing more is good, but investing with unavailable fund is somehow insane and irrational to my own thinking faculty. Where this is made possible means loaning or securing credit facilities is involved. Whereas, if this is succeeded and at the end of the day, losses occurred, what do you think has happened? However, you may prepare your mind , set your strategy, work towards your fund before that can be praticalized. Furtherly, the coins mentioned are somehow not very worthy just in my own opinion. Ensure your proper research and be ready to trade with caution and equally consider risks all along.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:34:27 AM

If you want to invest more then invest on bitcoin most probably the best coin to invest than any other coins but if you want to take risk then go ahead and invest on the current treading coins and you can find them at coinmarketcap.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: