Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest more of what I don't have (money)  (Read 840 times)
zigfridna

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

I want to invest a few more thousands into eos, iota, and aion for the win. Too bad it will take me a few more weeks. I am so drained lol. Anyone else thinking like this? So motivated to invest. But lacking the funds.

Better focus on right things first, you should look for ways to increase your income. And also keep good amount of savings for emergency situations.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

I want to invest a few more thousands into eos, iota, and aion for the win. Too bad it will take me a few more weeks. I am so drained lol. Anyone else thinking like this? So motivated to invest. But lacking the funds.
Hmm. Your case is really (I don't even know how to place it). You do not have funds, you want to invest for the wins, you feel the altcoins you want to hold are going to help you get that win, and possibly, you may want to start considering borrowing some cash to help you do that. Some have done that and have gotten lucky, while most have done it and they lived to regret that decision.

It is your decision to make and no one can force you, but you should better think it well and consider where you are really putting your funds.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

Hmm. Your case is really (I don't even know how to place it). You do not have funds, you want to invest for the wins, you feel the altcoins you want to hold are going to help you get that win, and possibly, you may want to start considering borrowing some cash to help you do that. Some have done that and have gotten lucky, while most have done it and they lived to regret that decision.

It is your decision to make and no one can force you, but you should better think it well and consider where you are really putting your funds.
if a person wants to invest their money, then this project should be very promising. But in this case it is necessary to do a good analysis to study the information. But if this can not be done for a person, then he will have to turn to professionals for this purpose.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

Maybe everyone thinks the same with you who want to invest in large numbers, but if I think also do not impose our will because it will make us bite the fingers, and our investment in accordance with our current capabilities. if we later get a profit from what we invest at this time then we can meperbesar our investment. Good luck.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:39:56 PM

Maybe everyone thinks the same with you who want to invest in large numbers, but if I think also do not impose our will because it will make us bite the fingers, and our investment in accordance with our current capabilities. if we later get a profit from what we invest at this time then we can meperbesar our investment. Good luck.
I know that almost all of us here started doing cryptocurrency who wants to invest as much as possible, but no money at all to start up so what other people are doing is that they are joining some bounty program, airdrop, joining campaigns so that they can at least collect a little amount of money that they can use as a start up.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

Invest only on the crypto when you have enough money and which money is affordable for you to lose,never ever lend money from someone to invest on crypto just earn and invest that amount as saving.And investing on the bitcoin is more wise choice than the altcoins.
Yeah nothing is better than bitcoin for sure so if you have money try to invest in bitcoin instead of  other crypto currency, lending money is not big deal if you don’t have money you can lend and after holding bitcoin it will make you enable to get efficient bitcoin that you will be able to pay all your borrowed money and you will get profit too, then it will be upon your deal and up to you that you want to share your profit with the person or not but the profit will be very high trust me.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:43:47 PM

Well if you don't have the funds to invest at the moment, I wouldn't want you to go and borrow or sell something which is valuable to you to just invest and what if the currency then you would be in a very huge debt as a result.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

Dude, those coins you mentioned are probably some of the riskiest investments one could make right now--be very careful with what you're doing. 

If you don't have the cash to invest, my advice is to just take a breather for now.  I would not trade anything on margin or otherwise borrow money to invest in ICOs, altcoins, or even bitcoin at this point.  You could easily lose everything, and then you're looking at an extended vacation in the mental health system for an indeterminate amount of time and no return flight guaranteed.  Get what I'm saying?

This foolishness happened in the late 90s and early in 2000, when everyone was trying to get rich from internet & biotech stocks.  It was madness, and the continuing bull market fed the madness.  People mortgaged their houses, quit their jobs to day trade, and all sorts of other irrational, risky things.  Don't go there.  That's my advice.
It still happens. Even in crypto, real estate. Did people learn from the bubble burst of 2006? These bearish trends were a thing even before macroeconomics was put into implementation. Remember the Great Depression of 1929?Remember the stock market crashes? Did people ever learn? No. What did they do? Some people got into more debt, some people left it forever and some tried to do a mix here and there. And whats going to stop people to not to put their money on risky cryptocurrencies during a bearish period? Nothing. So don't do this shit OP. Be careful. Do your due diligence before doing anything stupid.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:01:22 PM

Can't find a motivated person in the picture painted above. Any motivated won't notice the few more weeks that may be necessary, they would hardly complain of been broke, because isn't that the very problem they're here to solve? Raising capital or more of it have never been an easy exercise, but one can actually look inward by diligently turning around what they already have at hand. A bird at hand, is worth two in the bush!
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:48:48 PM

What is the use of dreaming if you are not having the money to invest,motivation is really good but it does not come in the expense of someone else's pocket , Tongue i am not sure what you are trying to explain with this thread rather than promoting those coins you mentioned.  Cheesy the only thing you have to do is to diversify your investment to credible projects with the amount of money you have .
Andrene

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

I have done what you want to do now. I have earned a nice amount, with a very good research and experience and of course I got lucky. But when I think of it now, if things got turned in the other way it would be bad, very bad. Don't do it on the edge and invest in more different things. I don't know about those coins that you are mentioned. It is not my first pick for sure.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:10:29 PM

I have done what you want to do now. I have earned a nice amount, with a very good research and experience and of course I got lucky. But when I think of it now, if things got turned in the other way it would be bad, very bad. Don't do it on the edge and invest in more different things. I don't know about those coins that you are mentioned. It is not my first pick for sure.
Yes that is a good decision, if a person do not have enough money to invest or to do trading with, first he should earn money, and i think even this forum is providing good opportunities to people to earn money from here, but i think that there always remain good competition therefore you need to have good skill for making room for yourself.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

You are not motivated.

If you are then at first you are not going to to post here instead you will do something to start getting some funds so that you can do what you are wishing to do.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:18:26 PM

I would never invest more than I can afford to lose. Neither should any of you. Just wait a bit until you have money and can afford it.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

Patience! If you have money to invest then wait and earn for your money. Then if you have enough money to invest in your portfolio, it is the time that you will lend your money. There is no wrong to wait because anytime there is an opportunity that will open to you. Maybe, you did not invest right now because there is a better opportunity fpr you in the future.

rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

Just invest money for what you have and what is okay for you to lose. Try to do more research first before investing.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

We come from one of the biggest bull markets we have ever seen so it is very obvious that anyone that has held bitcoin or any altcoin for some period of time that we invested a lot in the previous year, that is why the price went up so much this means that most of us are lacking the funds to invest in this market, it can be very exasperating to not have the means to invest but it is what it is, if you do not have the money then do not invest because borrowing money to invest in a very volatile asset is a terrible idea.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:11:42 AM

Well investing is a good thing but i don't think it is not wise to put all of your money in your investment when you're on the edge another thing is that those coins you choose is risky of course risk is normal in investment but don't try to put at risk all of your money without saving some.
Dont have money? join signature campaigns, it'll help you gain coins and you can trade also, you must have the patient and trust the process for you to earn.
Mattacoin

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:35 AM

Get a line of credit, sell some of your possessions and/or work overtime. Borrowing to invest is foolish if you lose and can't afford it, but if you win it's great.
People go into debt for stupider things, like consumerism, travel, weddings, gambling, drugs, etc. Also people always borrow to buy investment properties and brag about it like they own the place.
If you can afford to lose the money, borrow it. If you can't afford to lose it don't.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:30:40 AM

I feel you. I want to invest also to other cryptos but dont have any money to invest with it. Im not a risk taker and i dont have really that much money to invest. That is why joining in different bounties (bounty campqign or social media campaign). After i received payment from that campaign. I sell it then buy other tokens i like to trade. No capital involved. But i have to wait for months to have that goal. You can do this way if you really want to have no investment but will take you a long time. If you want it fast, you have no choice but to really put money in a table.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: