Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest more of what I don't have (money)  (Read 840 times)
BEZOP

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

Seek bounty as much as possible. Collect the rewards and use them to buy bitcoins for investment. This is the way for someone who has no money but wants to invest.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

I want to invest a few more thousands into eos, iota, and aion for the win. Too bad it will take me a few more weeks. I am so drained lol. Anyone else thinking like this? So motivated to invest. But lacking the funds.

I have seriously thought of it often and not too long before, Just before a week and still think on it. This is the correct time to invest in many altcoins as all crypto coins are in red as everyone knows. This is the right opportunity to purchase and gather as many coins as I can. I have list of coins but that are not listed in your list. I always  go for cheapest coins than the costly one excluding bitcoin as bitcoin is trust worthy and profit is assured if you are bit patient enough. Crypto would surely uplift one’s life. So no hesitation behind. Let’s go forward in investing even by borrowing.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:21:10 PM

I want to invest a few more thousands into eos, iota, and aion for the win. Too bad it will take me a few more weeks. I am so drained lol. Anyone else thinking like this? So motivated to invest. But lacking the funds.

If you are finding it difficult to save enough money for investing, it might be due to overspending habits of the family members. You should try to teach your children to spend money wisely. Moreover, if you are married, you can ask your partner to take up some part time work to supplement your salary. This might require some extra work but it is only for a limited time interval.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

Well, if you haven't fund for investment I suggested that the better things that you can do for now is join or participate in many different campaigns and airdrops. This will gives you profit but you need to be patients because this is not easy and fast money. You need to working it for almost 3 consecutive months before you can have your payment. It is slowly but surely and this is the things that you can do for now instead of borrowing fund from other people just to have funf for investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

Yes, I have felt this all the time. In my mind if I have more money I would bet it all on this Coin/stock.

This is why I can not quit my Job what I am getting out of trading is not enough, because what I earn from trading goes again in trading.investing.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

I am fell same like you. When market drop and almost crypto price down, its very teasing if we are buying more and filling our bag with good coin/token but our money out . Better wait and be patience with our own investment and not attempting borrowing money

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

Well, if you haven't fund for investment I suggested that the better things that you can do for now is join or participate in many different campaigns and airdrops. This will gives you profit but you need to be patients because this is not easy and fast money. You need to working it for almost 3 consecutive months before you can have your payment. It is slowly but surely and this is the things that you can do for now instead of borrowing fund from other people just to have funf for investment.
I agree on you.If you really want to save funds for your investment,then do not waste your time and start participating in signature and bounty campaigns now.It will really give you huge profits after a couple of months.You just have to be patient all the time.Do not rush into things which you are not so sure of its outcome.

cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

I'm with you,  but it's not a good decision to borrow up money and used on it.  It's better to wait and go when you have your own funds.  Right now,  the value of a bitcoin is jumping really high.  It's better to invest as soon as possible but without borrowing money with a high rate or fees.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

I agree on you.If you really want to save funds for your investment,then do not waste your time and start participating in signature and bounty campaigns now.It will really give you huge profits after a couple of months.You just have to be patient all the time.Do not rush into things which you are not so sure of its outcome.
Many start in that way, joining campaigns and just saving it or using it to buy or trade Alts, campaign helps every crypto wannabe that don't have sufficient budget to do it

orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:12:21 AM

It's good to be motivated but make sure that your motivation is directed towards the right direction. My advice for you is to research first on the coins you plan on investing since you don't have any funds for the moment. Also, never get a loan or borrow money to invest. You might drown in debt in the future and it's harder to recover money that's not your own. While you can, earn your own money and check out other coins which may be potentially be good for long term.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:40:52 AM

to make investments or trading activities on bitcoin of course the main thing that must be owned is the funds or capital to perform such activities. but if you do not have enough money I would advise you to earn income that does not have to cost and of course in this forum you can follow the signature campaign activities and of course you will get paid that you can do to trade or investment activity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:45:15 AM

I'm too.Every person in the world wants to invest more than they have but you can't do that in real life. you must to fulfill your needs.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:55:50 AM

I want to invest more but I don't have any funds left anymore so what I did is find campaigns in here and join. There would always be a way. We are lucky we are here in the forum and can find another source of income. If you don't have money to invest then invest your time and energy because you will be rewarded in monetary form in the future and you can use that to invest in other coins or if you want when you received the coin, just hold it because it might grow in value in the future. You also have the option to just sell half of the bounty you received to buy EOS,IOTA and AION.

bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:07:27 AM

Everybody wants to invest especially today because it is a great opportunity for us when the cryptocurrency are in a lower price so it means that it is really a great time to invest but that is the problem we are lscking of funds me too but i realized that borrowing money just to invest in this is not worth it because what if it took a long time before it rises then you needed to pay that money then what will hapen to you, it might end up ruining it all.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1218
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:17:01 AM

to make investments or trading activities on bitcoin of course the main thing that must be owned is the funds or capital to perform such activities. but if you do not have enough money I would advise you to earn income that does not have to cost and of course in this forum you can follow the signature campaign activities and of course you will get paid that you can do to trade or investment activity.
and to earn more money from cryptocurrency, we collect capital gained from bounty campaigns for trading. with trading we can get an infinite advantage, provided we have expertise

spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:56:20 AM

yes it has also been felt by many people. investing is a good business to make a profit, it's just that we are not too push yourself, this is not good. as we know the investment of crypto is at risk of losing. You must invest according to your ability.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:08:59 AM

I've been in that position where want to invest all of it more and more. based on the experience of it is not good because it risked the entire capital as the investment.
PlanetZebes

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:09:36 AM

Just be happy that you have some money invested already. People who are new to this are in a sense paying a premium. How I wish I had extra cash to invest in Bitcoin in 2013.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:20:27 AM

I think IOTA is only the potential coin.So you can inverse in that .The rest of two coins are riskiest one.So instead of this two coins,you can inverse in bitcoin .If you have more dollars and Eth if you choose have low value.You can split the inverse money into two and inverse half into bitcoin .The second half in the IOTA.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

Then you should work hard more so you will have more money that you can spend into bitcoin or to invest. Investing more without having enough money is like a suicidal act because that s not worth it since you will be having a lot of issues and troubles if you will pursue to do that. It is better to only invest what you can afford and afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: