Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest more of what I don't have (money)  (Read 832 times)
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

Investment requires a capital, if you don't have capital to support your investment nothing will happens to you. If you really want to take a risk in an investment better to save your money from what you have collected in or outside of cryptocurrency. Try first to have an active income, join campaigns and be a hardworker to cope up your needed capital to invest in cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TUGUANL

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Investment is a good thing, but I hope you don't put eggs in the same basket and pay attention to risk at the same time.
piratcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:10:08 AM

It is not a good idea to do investment when you do not even have the funds in the first place, if you are planning to take a loan from the banks or your friends for investment purpose, you might find yourself getting into debts if the crypto-currencies you bought declines in its values on the trading market. Go and participate in signature campaign in other to raise money for buying crypto.
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:49:58 AM

I want to invest a few more thousands into eos, iota, and aion for the win. Too bad it will take me a few more weeks. I am so drained lol. Anyone else thinking like this? So motivated to invest. But lacking the funds.

dont invest more money, if you have needs. I invest my free money. because I have emergency needs.so, I will save a half my money in banks
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

I want to invest a few more thousands into eos, iota, and aion for the win. Too bad it will take me a few more weeks. I am so drained lol. Anyone else thinking like this? So motivated to invest. But lacking the funds.
Me too. I want to invest but I do not have an extra money to invest. So is rather join bounty campaigns and wait for my salary so that if i have extra i will invest it.
tole123

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

to buy the coins we start with a small capital not too big it would not hurt us to buy coin with little money hopefully beneficial for you
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

I think you should find a stable job to make money, during which you should also gather information and equip your knowledge. When  you have enough money then you can invest, while you invest, you can also do your work, which will help balance your life.Of course, you can borrow money from your relatives or friends but all investments  always have  risk , you should be careful with your decision.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:55:32 PM

Thats why you have no money. Because you spend it alaways on stuff and you loose it. Maybe its better that some one like you dont hae more money which you can invest. Im sure your not a real investors who reads a white paper before he invest in some project. Borrowing money to invest in cryptocurrencies is stupid. Dont do that, never ever. You will lose everything. So if you want to invest, just invest money you can loose. So if you need more money, do some extra hours on work.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

Thats why you have no money. Because you spend it alaways on stuff and you loose it. Maybe its better that some one like you dont hae more money which you can invest. Im sure your not a real investors who reads a white paper before he invest in some project. Borrowing money to invest in cryptocurrencies is stupid. Dont do that, never ever. You will lose everything. So if you want to invest, just invest money you can loose. So if you need more money, do some extra hours on work.
Investment of course need capitalization what you need is just be systematized don't just invest with out studying the white paper or without analysing, although risk  taker usually will succeed but  those people know how to calculate risk. Just take  your time just relax.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

If you don't have money to invest on anything first find a job and make some savings then think about which coin to invest if you are making som olans too early it won't happen because God has better plan than us.
I suggest you to participate on bounties to make some money but keep a professional job as main source of income and keep the bounty money as your extra earnings.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

Don't invest it,I don't support them investment. Invest is always risky with me.have been many scammer invest site in the online world.I think invest can not save your money.you can try trading also I like that.trading can make good profit with the short time.
Me too. I want to invest but I do not have an extra money to invest. So is rather join bounty campaigns and wait for my salary so that if i have extra i will invest it.
Bounty campaign always I like this. Bounty distribution does not important matter with me. Because I know dev team can make distribution ,when their are ICO end.so need to time.

jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

take a rest, do not push yourself to the situation you arent in control.. just monitor the market and make decision when you have enough funds... today might not be your day..
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

Do not be too pushy to invest with everything you have, and do not be too eager because it is not good. Invest naturally and consider the risks, you can lose if the price is not in accordance with what you expect.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

I often feel that way, if you really want to invest but lack of funds, do not invest first, search and as much as possible then investment, because if the big investment, we will also get big. or if the funds are small, maybe we can invest a small first, do not rush to invest big if the fund does not exist.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

Even if you are confident that you will get a good amount of profit through the investment, I would never recommend you investing by raising loan because if anything goes wrong then you will have to pay a double penalty in that case. You won't get the amount invested and on the other hand, you will have to repay the loan. Crypto market is highly volatile and there is always a chance to make money from trading and investment so don't hurry. Meanwhile, you can do paper trading without investing money and develop your skills.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

If you are short of funds but ands sure that your investment will have a very good result later and income you get also quite a lot, you can owe your brother to increase your investment, or to be more secure and you do not add dizzy better you waiting to raise funds for investment.

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

It is really good way of getting investment if we don’t have money, joining signature campaign gives us free bitcoin, when we join bounty and signature campaign we use our skills and knowledge to get money for investment, join right now and make saving of money with your monthly salary and then invest, some campaigns gives direct some of bitcoin instead of fiat salary as well,. So doesn’t worry if you don’t have money you can get free bitcoin without investing anything?
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

dont invest more money, if you have needs. I invest my free money. because I have emergency needs.so, I will save a half my money in banks
There is a famous saying that you need to invest only that much of your bucks into anything which you can afford to lose and that there is no such needing of investing more than what you can afford. You need to stay in your limits and that you need to invest only that much amount of money which you have and later, you can increase the amount of money for investment when you have more money.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

If you are really interested on investing an altcoin then i highly prefer that you place your money on ethereum coins because it already showed its potential in this past months ago because the growth has tremendously increase more than any other altcoins in the market.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

If have a few amounts for investing, that is okay
Do not sell anything or have a loan for investing.Just used money that is not a compramised in order not to lose everything because investing is not so sure to have profits.It is also a risky one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: