Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest more of what I don't have (money)  (Read 834 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

I want to invest a few more thousands into eos, iota, and aion for the win. Too bad it will take me a few more weeks. I am so drained lol. Anyone else thinking like this? So motivated to invest. But lacking the funds.

If you are really interested on investing an altcoin then i highly prefer that you place your money on ethereum coins because it already showed its potential in this past months ago because the growth has tremendously increase more than any other altcoins in the market.

Well it can wait. Better to just wait for your funds to be available than opting to borrow other people's money just so you could buy in. Many have had the mistake of investing loaned money and most of the time it doesn't go well for them in the end.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

I want to invest a few more thousands into eos, iota, and aion for the win. Too bad it will take me a few more weeks. I am so drained lol. Anyone else thinking like this? So motivated to invest. But lacking the funds.
In investing, risk and possible threats are part of it.Investors must be adoptable to change, wise, brave and smart on every decisions.For investing is a big challenge most especially if you really want to be successful.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:39:10 PM

Sometimes its happen to me too, but i dont put in more money. Sometimes when I saw good coin/token with low price and undervalue but I dont have more money, I am selling my other token to get that undervalue token

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

I have no money to invest in some altcoins that I love. All we need to do is make a lot of money before the Crypto market is no longer as hot as these days. Opportunity will come to us many times, work hard and take it. Do not wait for a good thing to happen to you, take the initiative to find it. You can participate in some signature campaigns to earn bonuses from the projects. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

I think literally every person in the world wants to invest more than they have but you can't do that in real life. You gotta know your limit, and stay within it. Also if you did have some cash, would you put it all into crypto? That doesn't seem wise in the slightest mate. I would choose freedom over slavery to the crypto markets anyday.
You should always know your limitations because you are not capable in doing everything you must always do the things that you're capable enough. Don't push yourself to something that will eventually take to risk. If you want to invest in different cryptos you must do it step by step or little by little.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:01:39 PM

If have a few amounts for investing, that is okay
Do not sell anything or have a loan for investing.Just used money that is not a compramised in order not to lose everything because investing is not so sure to have profits.It is also a risky one.
Yeah,selling  your current  property are not advisable,you can look for another  source  of funds that you can get  to invest, If you realy  want to earn something  and used to invest try the basic,join  project  campaigns  and if you have skills  you can also offer in exchange  wiyh some tokens  for rewards.Patients ade in of the most important factor  to gain and earn coins fipir a star up capital  before engaging to any business investment.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

I feel you man, I too have been in the same situation countless times. Specially when I really believe in the coin and see good signs of pump in the charts, it really makes me feel like sht that I do not have enough funds left to invest and be able to increase my profits more. Which is why when I don't have the funds anymore, I try not to look that much on the market and the community of the coin that I am invested in to lessen the pain. LOL.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

If you dont have money  to invest? There are many ways to earn money,you can join in bounty campaign and other campaign,when you earn money thin the campaign  now is the time you can invest because you have money now.
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

too many are like you, eager to invest in crypto, but have no capital. including me. but I always be patient. and always try. at one time, I used loan from market lending, also from some friends. and I also used bank loans. and after the bank paid off, I will not do it again. my life is not calm. and lastly I prefer to sell my car, and within 6 months (April - September 2017), I can buy a new car again.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:53:58 PM

Any investment is a risk so when investing you take a risk and it is quite normally. If you want to win you should risk. What about coins you mentioned. You can win or lose with them but now situation is pretty positive to invest.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:02:52 PM

I feel you, I also have a lot of coins that plan to invest too, however, my funds are limited. I really think that it's really profitable to invest right now, since the market is starting to recover. However, it's not a good move to make a loan just to make your investment. Remember to invest only the amount you can afford to lose.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

It's been a good idea to invest on multiple digital currencies that has great potentials in it. The currencies you mentioned are one of the elites and that would be much better if you have bought more of them during the crisis.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

If you do not have a decent amount of capital then the best thing to do is just working on bounty campaigns in order to earn altcoins after the end of their pre sale or start trading in the market using the coins you are holding.

betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

Take it easy. Take one step at a time. Dont be impulsive. Build your capital first before investing into anything. Try first on campaign where capital or no amount of money is needed. Once you earn from it,  maybe its time to invest on such altcoins. Plan your move so you wont regret your decision.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: