Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs  (Read 199 times)
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:44:52 PM

Back in october when i invested in my first ICO, everything seemed like a dream. The coin i invested in rose over 25 times and every other coin was going up. I wanted to invest in more ICOs but i waited and saw that from that time almost all ICOs have gone down and not even given the value they were purchased for. Why  are people still investing heavily in ICOs when they know that there is a higher risk of the project failing or atleast the price going down?

In fact, the indicator in x25 on the first ICO is excellent. You definitely have talent, just take the time to search for new projects and enter them.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

It's like all things, the majority of ICOs will fail, you can't tell whether an ICO is going to multiply after it hits the exchanges unless you have a lot of information and done your research.

The coin needs to be undervalued compared to its ICO funding round, otherwise it will just drop after it hits the exchange.
mwarrior

Activity: 329

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

In fact almost all successful ICO can be counted on the fingers of two hands. Just before they showed the best results in monetary terms.

silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

Back in october when i invested in my first ICO, everything seemed like a dream. The coin i invested in rose over 25 times and every other coin was going up. I wanted to invest in more ICOs but i waited and saw that from that time almost all ICOs have gone down and not even given the value they were purchased for. Why  are people still investing heavily in ICOs when they know that there is a higher risk of the project failing or atleast the price going down?

The rules in ICO is still the same, many are scam and only a few is really legit and give you a good profit from your money. you really just need to find a good project in order for you to gain from the project. To be honest, I love ICO. and I really hope that I joined a really good ICO.
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:46:22 AM

This year so many ico are pipeline to join market . But if you see first quarter of 2018 so many ico listed in the market but the most of the ico price drops because of over all condition . so i am not taking any risk to invest any ico i chose simply a good ico and join a bounty campaign here no risk  just doing small task and get high reward.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:50:31 AM

every speculation always has a big risk that will harm. but this is the advantage of crypto. you should know, this decrease is attributed by several factors therefore. and this has an impact on the newly released ico in some exchanges. of course the price will impact down, because the situation is very difficult to grow. because howsoever a single coin like bitcoin becomes a benchmark of all existing altcoin.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

Investing in ICOs used to be easy gain when there were not so many of them. Now ICOs are more like easy gains for their founders. They just sell their shit coins for millions of dollars and leave the market. There are 5 good icos from a hundred now,  and every day they are becoming harder to find.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

hi friend. All ICO's are not separated from crypto-markets in general. If it falls, their development will also sink. It's natural.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:47:36 PM

In the period of the general fall of the crypto-currency market almost all tokens now have fallen very much in price and this is a normal process. When the market begins to recover, tokens will start to grow in value. Therefore, it is not surprising that despite the drop in tokens, many people buy them. Calculation of the prospects for tokens and the fact that in time they will give a good profit.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ICOhmy

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:51:40 PM

If your going to start a business will you plan your business to go down? Ofourse not! You should always think positive negative thinking attracts negative happenings. Investors know the risk but they also know the gains Wink. You have to risk in order to gain.
Well said. I think people know the risk involved in ICOs. I guess you can put your money in a coffee can and bury it in your backyard if don't want the high reward that comes potentially with the high risk.
Tomyholp

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:56:11 PM

ico too risky. The future is precarious with all the cryptic property
jk20201818

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:39:58 PM

I think, it's better to buy during ICO. This way you can earn more
I'm currently investing in "Red Lanterns" and feel absolutely satisfied
https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

I think that of all the ICO about 5-10% became successful. I'm talking about those ICOs that brought investors a good profit. Many projects simply received investments and do not continue to work on the product or develop their business. Their tokens may fall in price. You need to understand these risks when investing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: