Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: finish college or keep playing bitcoin?  (Read 1746 times)
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.

Finish your college for your future to always be better than today. The world of education will make you an intelligent person maybe with your intelligence later, you can earn more money from now.

Bitcoin is a solution to earn money easily. But lest you sacrifice your education because that's the wrong choice.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:03:01 PM

Sounds like a stupid question for me. Although you can earn a lot of money from bitcoin but you should not forget about your first dream. I'm sure you have other dream before you knew about bitcoin, that's why you decided to study on a college. Formal education is still important thing in this world, so you should finish it while you can do "playing" bitcoin at the same time. Do not waste the money and time you have spent since you on a college, I believe it is not small amount of money. You do not know how long you will be able to earn through bitcoin, but with your educational background then you can find good real job.
In this generation, money is not important if you want to live your life happily you must be educated then only you will get a good job. anyhow you will suffer later at least now enjoy your college days. don't make earning bitcoins is your primary job. first finish your education and find one job later you can do whatever you want. Seriously once you missed your college days it will never and ever come back.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

Bitcoin is not a game or time taking job for what you need to leave the education. just purchase bitcoin from your spare money and forget it for twoyears and concentrate your education hope you will get 1000 time more if you hold for long time.

lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

Have multiple source of revenue, don't rely on just one,  Complete college,  The best traders only do 2-3 strong trades per year so you don't need to be on the computer all day trading bitcoin/altcoin. You can still complete college

Even if you hate college just complete an easiest degree you can find and sure go day trade.

If you have over 2 million and can manage that money well then sure screw school Smiley

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:23:45 PM

Sounds like a stupid question for me. Although you can earn a lot of money from bitcoin but you should not forget about your first dream. I'm sure you have other dream before you knew about bitcoin, that's why you decided to study on a college. Formal education is still important thing in this world, so you should finish it while you can do "playing" bitcoin at the same time. Do not waste the money and time you have spent since you on a college, I believe it is not small amount of money. You do not know how long you will be able to earn through bitcoin, but with your educational background then you can find good real job.
In this generation, money is not important if you want to live your life happily you must be educated then only you will get a good job. anyhow you will suffer later at least now enjoy your college days. don't make earning bitcoins is your primary job. first finish your education and find one job later you can do whatever you want. Seriously once you missed your college days it will never and ever come back.
True, we should always put up in our minds that having a diploma would always have an advantage compared to those people who didn't able to graduate but well there are still people who do choose up on focusing into other things since they do see the money making opportunity like doing offline business and other related stuffs but inspite on having these motives better to seek on finishing your studies first because this is the most important thing in our lives.

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:30:06 PM

Bitcoin is not a game or time taking job for what you need to leave the education. just purchase bitcoin from your spare money and forget it for twoyears and concentrate your education hope you will get 1000 time more if you hold for long time.
I began to forget and embrace that crypto currency is always a risk and spends the last money on Bitcoin. Better not to ruin your family budget for the sake of investing in Bitcoin.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

Is bitcoin more important than finishing college? People nowadays give up their studies just because they now earn money. Bitcoin is not a barrier to not to finish your studies. When you finished your studies, you might get a good job that offers a more money than you can get in bitcoin. But the choice is yours.
Knowledge is totally different from education. I am in favor of gaining knowledge not earning a degree as a piece of paper cannot decide anyone’s future. Bill Gates, Mark and many such people did not finished their degrees because they understand what life is about. Finishing a college has actually no value in the real world if a person cannot make some money. At the end, we educate just to do a job and make money.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

What you mean by playing bitcoin? College education is important and a degree will give you some credibility. Can't you do both together?
maybe he means to invest in cryptocurrency and that is bitcoin. of course important because in tradding we also need knowledge and experience, so we do not get stuck on the cheap price
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

you can combine these two things. Trade bitcoin does not require a permanent presence in the workplace, now you can do everything with a smartphone

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:51:30 PM

What you mean by playing bitcoin? College education is important and a degree will give you some credibility. Can't you do both together?
maybe he means to invest in cryptocurrency and that is bitcoin. of course important because in tradding we also need knowledge and experience, so we do not get stuck on the cheap price
Aside from that, we need to finish our study so that we could easily to find a job if cryptocurrency will fail.
Finishing your degree holding course can't pay bitcoin, that is you forever skills that even thief did not get that.
You do that both while you are in college you may play with bitcoin I saw many students that through bitcoin use they pursue their studying through bitcoin their part-time job.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:55:05 PM

Aside from that, we need to finish our study so that we could easily to find a job if cryptocurrency will fail.
Finishing your degree holding course can't pay bitcoin, that is you forever skills that even thief did not get that.
You do that both while you are in college you may play with bitcoin I saw many students that through bitcoin use they pursue their studying through bitcoin their part-time job.
It is necessary for us to have our own degree first before anything else, if I were the teenager here, I will do anything and will just do bitcoin at the same time because the education is something that my parents will be proud of and I want them to make proud of me in a little way.

budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:04:35 PM

If I were the student here I will choose study first and do bitcoin at the same time since we can do bitcoin any time, so we are free to choose at our spare time without stopping in our studies, finishing college is important also because you will  never know what will gonna happen in the future.
IndeecV

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:21:39 PM

Investing in expanding your horizons is always more profitable. In the perspective of personal happiness and fullness of life, education wins at the digits on the monitor screen.
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

Going to college is meant to be the safe career route in life that has been engraved in our brains by our parents, and be stuck in traffic everyday like every other loser in life till there 68 years old.

The most successful people I see skipped college and pursue their dreams, took on the risk,  They don't need an  institution telling people how to be successful, They figured it out on their own.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:29:45 PM

What's the difficulty in being a student, being a good player of bitcoin as well other digital currencies is always a good thing. To be successful you need to have source to face all situations. In this regard completing your college is a good pick which you can make it possible playing bitcoin aside without any interruptions.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

Bro you could loose your money on a bad investment or bad trades, let's say on a market crash and you will be down and stressed, knowledge is the key and you can learn first and do bitcoin as part time, we still in volatile market and you can't trust crypto for your life
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

Think for the long run and finish college man, you will regret it in the future if you drop out.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

I am sure maybe he wants to turn himself to those wealthy men like bill gates with idea that opted out of school to build their dreams. In this case though, he wants to opt out to live on an idea of Satoshi. If someone does not realize by now how important education is, then I wonder what they are doing in school.

Bitcoin is an instrument for payment, it cannot be played as you can only earn it, and like you said, with all the little things around, if he cannot combine schooling and earning together passively, then he will only end up a garage boy with no plans.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.

Finish your college for your future to always be better than today. The world of education will make you an intelligent person maybe with your intelligence later, you can earn more money from now.

Bitcoin is a solution to earn money easily. But lest you sacrifice your education because that's the wrong choice.

It depends what are you studying. Some collages may have less value for future job market. If you love that thing what are you studying for, then I recomment staying in college. Also if that what are you studying has value on job market then my recommendation is to stay in college.

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

That's the exact same question I have been pondering upon. Both the options have their merits as well as demerits. We have to compare high returns with job security. Although the former looks better in the short term, but the latter certainly is the wiser option to choose in the long term. You cannot rely on this market forever. There will be a saturation point either now or somewhere in the future. You cannot risk your life and career for this. Also, since trading doesn't really take a lot of time, you can very well manage it with your job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: