Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:07:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: finish college or keep playing bitcoin?  (Read 1746 times)
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:53:04 AM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.
well...in this case i am still in grade 9 and i want o finish college until their is a money to support my studies.and i believe that i can finish it by doing bitcoin,i can divide my time by studying and working with bitcoin so as a student we have to study first while doing bitcoin.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

I think its better to finish the college first. I will never make mistake of doing that, I mean if I were you then I will sure take wise decision of finishing my college because that will give me some sort of identity in the field of which I have completed my graduation. This way I will be able to secure my job in the future if anything goes wrong while I'm working on the bitcoin or other crypto currency. In life we should always try to take the simpler path and must not complicate the things. For better future its very important and in this educated world you have to have enough knowledge about many things. Money comes later.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

Well, you are the only one who can answer that question because it's very obvious that you are the only one who knows the best for yourself so we have no choice but to respect whatever decision you'll made. But honestly, I can sense your eagerness to pursue dealing with bitcoins and refuse to continue your studies anymore. If my presumption is right then go if that really what makes you happy. But try to think again and consider education because this is essential to our lives. For me, it's more fulfilling to finish my degree and get my diploma than having a lot of money.

But actually, you don't need to only choose one among the two because you can do both at the same time. I know that it's very hard to multitask and maybe you are now less motivated to study after realizing that studying has no sense at all since you are already earning good money now but don't you think that becoming a successful bitcoin holder and professional in the future is awesome, right? Smiley
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

Although you are making lots of money, education is far more important. Besides that, we don't know what will happen in the future so it would be safe to always have a back up plan by graduating in college. Only a few years left and you will finish college so why not continue it. It would even be better if you will be able to incorporate what you study in college and cryptocurrency. I think you are earning lots of money in trading but there may come a time when you realized that you should just have finished your studies. At least think of it as a reward to whoever send you to school may it be your parents or relatives. Just finish what you started.
Just because he has managed to start doing signature campaigns, he now feels this can start setting him up for life from what he is making. He should consider everything he is seeing now as some passive stuff and focus on his studies. Apparently, if he does not, he may only end up to be a nuisance or liability to the society. At least schooling can still guarantee something, but leaving school for sig or bounty campaigns that can easily be done with other things is just absurd.

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.
2106? I guess this dude is way from the future. Go to school and finish your studies mate. We all do not know what the future holds. As much as we are all optimistic, bitcoin MAY not be here tomorrow but you will still have your cert making some waves for you. However, if you are smart, this is something that you can mix together and still take advantage while studying. Nevertheless, stop saying you are playing bitcoin, it is not football.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

I think its better to finish the college first. I will never make mistake of doing that, I mean if I were you then I will sure take wise decision of finishing my college because that will give me some sort of identity in the field of which I have completed my graduation. This way I will be able to secure my job in the future if anything goes wrong while I'm working on the bitcoin or other crypto currency. In life we should always try to take the simpler path and must not complicate the things. For better future its very important and in this educated world you have to have enough knowledge about many things. Money comes later.

Actually, I know someone who are now a trader with cryptocurrency and at the same time taking up his first degree. I believe its a matter of choice, if you think you cannot do both then focus on what is more important. I agree that education is very important but if this kind of opportunity knocks on you, better to open the door and try to understand.
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

For more than a year you managed to combine "playing" Bitcoin and studding in college, so why do you have to choose now? Study in college and also earn money with Bitcoin. One does not exclude the other.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

I don't agree that you have to stop everything when you can do both at the same time, if other working student can do it then you can do it as well, just don't make your self too greedy and focus on what you are about to earn at a young age, make sure that at least you have to make things in balance, don't stop bitcoin and focus also in school.
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

Why choose when you can do both, only time management, though bitcoin gives you lot of money, education is still important.. Not all have the ability to take college degree because the lack of financial support.. Dont waste your opportunity to finish your studies..  We cant tell until when bitcoin is,  but when you finish your studies good opportunities will come your way.
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:45:22 AM

the best advice is to do both , since you are young you can make long days and education is really important in the future. but there are always people who take the risk and make it , this is something only you can decide. at least make sure you know all the consequences off leaving college.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:58:19 AM

Make the best time by doing both finishing college and doing bitcoin. Education is very important because this will gives you knowledge in everything. Since bitcoin gives us an earnings why can do both? It is simply managing your time play bitcoin with your extra full time.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:01:27 AM

You should definitely stay in college right now man.  The money your making right now might be nice but dont let the greed blind you.  All this money your making is temporary and it could disappear in an instant because there is not certainty when it comes to investing.  College will give you a degree which is worth something and will help you throughout your whole life.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
sdshd

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:07:20 AM

I don't think that going to college to do bitcoin with you doesn't affect it. Why don't you do it together? You can do your bitcoin business at the same time as you go to college. Isn't it? I feel that giving up school is not a wise choice.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:16:35 AM

Education should be your major priority for now, getting your college certificate will accord you a full respite at the end of your studies however earning some bitcoin here shouldn't divert your attention towards your studies, bitcointalk will continue to exist and the opportunity is there for you to continue here after your studies that is if using this forum is distracting your studies else you can combine the two together.
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:13:40 AM

in term of life we know that education is the major priority of all kids but in the reality of life now, we all known that getting college is hard to thing especialy to those parents who dont have a god work, thats why we need a sideline job to sustain their college life. keep playing bitcoin while study thats a better experience before finishing your course.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aehsj

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:17:17 AM

I think you can take care of your career while attending school. I don't think there is anything I can't do. So you can complete your studies and get more wealth from this career. Isn't it good? ?
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:22:13 AM

Bitcoin not the reason why you should leave your study. i think you can take both trading/playing bitcoin and studying. i am bitcoin user too, still studing and working too. if your reason to leave your college world because of bitcoin it make bitcoin as the bad guys and will change people's mindset on bitcoin as something bad and destructive. so my advice doing both is better, finish your study as fast as possible then focus your time on bitcoin or you still can working while playing bitcoin
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:25:51 AM

well...in this case i am still in grade 9 and i want o finish college until their is a money to support my studies.and i believe that i can finish it by doing bitcoin,i can divide my time by studying and working with bitcoin so as a student we have to study first while doing bitcoin.
Really? You are only a grade 9 student?! Whoaah! That's amazing because you seems mature despite of a very young age. When I was at your age I'm just a brat who is addicted to video games and skips school classes sometimes but you? You are the opposite. I jus't can't believe that you are more mature than the typical one up to the extent that you are already open-minded in serious matters like cryptocurrency. Shocked

Just keep up the right attitude, I'm glad that you are not blinded by money and still know your priorities in life. I agree with you, studying and dealing in bitcoin can be done at the same time and choosing only one between the two is not necessary.  

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:02:43 AM

Make your education as your priority so that you can find an stable job in the future. But if you can balance trading and studying then you can do both at the same time. 
mylyn2327

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:16:40 AM

Making a lot of money is not a reason for you to stop. Education is still important, when I am still studying I do have good job and my income is high but I don't see it a reason to stop. You want to take advantage while bitcoin exists and stop college? think twice, finish your study and make your parents proud. You can do both atleast you are aiming two birds in one shot.
Loveboard

Activity: 84
Merit: 7

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:19:56 AM

Choose college and bitcoin. It's called multitasking. I would day trade bitcoin, but also go to college and study. It just takes a strict schedule to do both

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people! (https://cointrade.es/)
Pre-ICO "April 8th, 2018"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: