Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: finish college or keep playing bitcoin?  (Read 1747 times)
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:37:33 AM

hey do not you realize the importance of education for your future, why do not you do both simultaneously, is that hard enough for you to do ?, bitcoin can bring many benefits for those who try to get it, but you also should not abandon your education, you know some people have difficulties when they want to continue their school because of economic factors, but you have many opportunities to continue your education, do not waste that opportunity because your future is in the choice you decide
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

why do you must finish your college? I do both of my full time jobs and investing in cryptocurrency. Everything is fine. a good man is a person who can arrange his time and do all thing right.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

I am also college student like you and i do both things. In my college time i do my studies and in remaining time i plaing with bitcoin.so you can also do it withous leave your study. And as you said that bitcoin will not last forever then i tell you that don't worry about it. Bitcoin is from 2009 and still running without any type of problems. so don't worry about the future of bitcoin beacause it will last long for thousands years.
mmp95

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:26:10 AM

The two should not be contradictory. You can continue to complete your studies and you can continue to participate in the world of cryptocurrencies, both of which can participate simultaneously.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

Why you gonna wait to finish college? If it is possible that you can do both trading bitcoin and studying college. As a student, sometimes we want to have extra money to pay our school fees and trading of bitcoins and altcoins is just one of the ways to make money while studying.
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

If you only knows how to manage your time well , there is no reason that you can do this both. You can keep playing cryptocurrencies while studying in college and if make some from cryptos then you can use it to pay in you school fees.
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

If you have to choose one, then play Bitcoin, as long as you make money, what else is not available, provided that you can make a lot of wealth, I think that if you go to school, any time, any time It can be on time.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

In my opinion, you shouldn't leave college, a good degree is important to be successful in future. So, carry on your education and at the same time you can do bitcoin-related activities. You can always play with bitcoin in your spare time.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

First of all, what makes you so sure that bitcoin will not last forever? I mean I know that every start has an end. And I think that the end of bitcoin will be achieved when the internet is shut down or people lose interest in it. And as for people, they still are interested and more will get interested too. The bitcoin is still not known. Either way, yes, you ought to focus on your college and get your diploma. You can invest in bitcoin and focus on your college in parallel.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

This is an easiest business that you don’t need to give any fixed time, so if you are a student you can easily continue as well as you are a student and you are earning also. Even it will gather your experience also.
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

Better if you play bitcoin and studies at the same time. Imagine , you are earning money while studying.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

Education is the most important requirement in a person’s life. You can take bitcoin as part time but not by hampering your study.
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

You should finish your college, but at the same time try to learn crypto as well. I don't think that this stuff with bounties and crypto trading will last forever , but having university degree allow you to do whatever you want. Choose your path , get a profession and don't waste all of your time in crypto
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.

It is necessary for you to have an enough education no matter how much you are earning right now. It is important that we finish college no matter what our situation is. Don't make bitcoin as a hindrance instead, make it a helpful tool for you ti finish your studies because it is your weapon against any challenges someday.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

Why choose if you do both. You can do transactions while you were studying in college. Grab the opportunity to study in college while bitcoin is helping your financial needs. Never give up on studying because you college degree is very important for you.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.

I think personally you should finish your college first because that is your main responsibility, if you do not want to miss bitcoin then you can play with just put order buy and sell order just do not spend too much time to play bitcoin trading and that need capital first for trading.
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

Hey man. Focus on improving your knowledge, getting a stable job. When you say "play bitcoin", I do not agree about that. It is invesment and the investor that you need to understand it and then decide to buy and sell. Studying seriously and going to work like a man can make your fortune good today but I believe nothing is forever.
Freddyclose

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

the dilemnes are really more and more ... surprising! Grin
uyenthuy2212

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

Although technology of BTC and altcoin is potential but you need to finish your study. Focus more on your knowledge, Good luck Smiley

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

in fact it's all in your choice, if you are very primarily playing bitcoin to be able to get the money then still play bitcoin trading but do not forget your college that you still have to finish first, besides there is no harm in finishing your college first. after you finish then you can play trading and look for profits that much more than before that you get.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: