Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:08:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: finish college or keep playing bitcoin?  (Read 1746 times)
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

i do not think that this is a wise choice. Learning in college can help you have a good fulltime job with high salary in the future. trading or investing just help you have more extra income. do not make somethings wrong

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

FINISH COLLEGE. I almost left my stable regular job to pursue bitcoin, mining, and other crypto related projects fulltime. But at the current rate of valuation, i am pretty happy i didn't. When you have people counting on you to provide, its extremely difficult to gamble.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

If you ask me i will say to do what you want to do and if you want to make crypto your'e business or make it a living that you need to work hard for that and if you just go to school what will you use in everyday life? nothing right? because the only thing you need to learn is only the basics like reading writing and computing and dont need algebra because will you use that in trading? no! so move on your own life but if you will ask me ill rather drop out of school and become fulltime in crypto.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.
Try to finish college first and then follow your bitcoin dream.
The bitcoin is not going anywhere, it is here to stay.
Finish your college, have your qualification.
Then make a choice for your life.
Make it your top priority to pursue your educational attainment despite that after graduating in college you will find a job to earn money. Although you have already earned a lot of money here in bitcoin still finishing your college degree is not only your personal attainment but your parents happiness too. Just try to make it for them if you are doubting to yourself, make them as your inspiration.
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.

Actually you can do both ,all you have to do is time management,we know that bitcoin is not stable, continue pursuing college is very important, we cannot predict whats the future so much better if we are ready for everything,  if you are a degree holder its different you easily find job, so just think of it.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

You can actually do both at the same time, it is just a matter of managing your time. So if you have time to check on bitcoin then you also have time for your studies, and it would be best to finish your college too because just as what you said; bitcoin won't last forever. So if that time comes, at least you can apply for a real job and earn still without bitcoin.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

Not only yourself, all the people in this forum love the bitcoin. All will love the money giving machine. Bitcoin is both and asset and currency now and it had increased the love towards bitcoin. Still you are studying, use to study bitcoin in parallel with your studies. After your graduation, get into bitcoin 100 percentage. Studies is much important.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

No matter what the situation or amount of money you are making from bitcoin, try and complete your education because it is important for your future. It will serve as a back up. I believe must guys in the forum have other high profiting jobs they are involved in because they have a level of education.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

Me too but i am still trying to finish college while earning bitcoin Smiley college is important.
just think one day, bitcoin price drops to zero and you will know how important is college.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

You should finish your college first, every one will tell you the same. Can make big money shouldn't become reason to stop college, trust me. Education needed to face real world and not every person have enough education ( knowledge ) to face it. Stop thinking that can make money should stop college, before you're sorry just like me.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

well, if it can give you a bigger income from monthly work, why not or indeed if you think your course is more important you can pause in trading.
Or can you do both.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

well, if it can give you a bigger income from monthly work, why not or indeed if you think your course is more important you can pause in trading.
Or can you do both.

Studies should be priority because it will help you get a degree and make your future better. Bitcoin could be temporary in your country like if they decide to ban then you are stuck as you will not have a proper education nor btc. So priority wise first college and if you can mange both that will be the best.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

You can do both of them at the same time,don't neglect your education for something that don't have a certainty for the future.I know there're some people that success in crypto because they leave everything behind and focus solely on crypto,but that's not mean everyone can do that.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:18:58 PM

This is a false dichotomy, I know it is going to be hard but you need to do both, college education can be a great way to get a better job in your future, it is not going to give you profits right away but in the long run if you play your cards right you can make a lot of money, bitcoin can give you money right now, so I think of both of those options as complementary and not as rivals.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

Why you gonna wait to finish college? If it is possible that you can do both trading bitcoin and studying college. As a student, sometimes we want to have extra money to pay our school fees and trading of bitcoins and altcoins is just one of the ways to make money while studying.
Earning while studying, nothing can be better than this. But college degree has nothing to do with the ability of person to do something. If it was so, Mark and Bill Gates would not have been where they are today. At the end, we need to make money for fulfilling our needs. The level of knowledge can also not be demonstrated by any college degree. If I had to choose or suggest one, it would be definitely bitcoin trading. Read books whenever one’s want to.
People always think about money , go to college to make bigger money in bigger position when you've got a degree etc. there's no Idealism left these days , you go to college to change the world into a better one, it's not about how you can make money later , but you'll learn how to become an influencer , if you think you can do both without any problem , then go ahead. It's important to fill your head with knowledge not just money money and money.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

Or can you do both.
I think so too, because in achieving a goal with satisfactory results then we must choose one to sacrifice. if you we are wiser in managing our time then we can do both by dividing the time
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

If you're currently making more money now trading bitcoin, than you would after you graduate college, then why is it even a consideration?

Do whichever is most profitable, that time you spend at college could be spent earning more bitcoin. Cryptocurrency might not be around forever, you can always go back to college after you have made a good amount, and possibly use the funds to pay for college too.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

i recommend, that you college while utilizing free time to trade bitcoin. with college you can assess bitcoin from an academic point of view.  and that knowledge will be useful for you when trading bitcoin.
aljo322

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

Education is more important,  but if you have a time management you will do both. Keep studying and have a degree while playing bitcoin. Much better to earn money while studying.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:32:51 PM

the most important is the success where we can achieve what we want it does not matter whether to continue to study or not.
many successful people even he did not graduate and finish college.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: