Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: finish college or keep playing bitcoin?  (Read 1746 times)
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:06:18 PM

BTC doesn't take up too much of your time!

College is your important life. You can learn about computer networks in college, and provide some only for future work in blockchain.

Your life will be happy if you put your interests into work.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:46:29 PM

For me both are good and it depends on how to manage your time that not going to be conflict your time, while you are going in college and keep playing in bitcoin are good and your earning from bitcoin could help your study in college.
campbell.box

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:54:26 PM

Unless you drop out of school like a lot of celebrities to start a business, I suggest you go on with your college!

You only have to finish your study, in the future you will have the opportunity to work seriously!

If BTC is banned one day, your job can help you live a better life!
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:45:12 AM

For me both are good and it depends on how to manage your time that not going to be conflict your time, while you are going in college and keep playing in bitcoin are good and your earning from bitcoin could help your study in college.
For me I am not playing with bitcoin, I am dead serious about bitcoin and I want my life to change because of bitcoin just like others
who made a fortune on it. Lucky for me I've known bitcoin after college and now I can give more time to explore every opportunity to grow my money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:56:01 AM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.
I also love bitcoin and in college the same as you but I prefer finishing my degree rather than playing with bitcoin. Although, I'm technically doing both so that while I'm studying I have my own source of income that could help me in my personal needs. Bitcoin is without a doubt a good source of it but it is much better to finish your education so that you can find a decent and stable job that you can rely on beside bitcoin.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:17:39 AM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.

What do you mean by "bitcoin will not last forever"? Dude, bitcoin has just found its way.

You claim you earn much $$$ from bitcoin but hey never leave your college! "Playing bitcoin" can be a side job, I only invest little time in Bitcoin to be honest, so thinking to leave college will be a very bad idea just for the sake of Bitcoin only.

myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:37:01 AM

Please finish your college, don't leave your college! its basic education, you don't want to feel some regrets when your old right? Yes bitcoin is profitable but think twice, its not all about money or earning $$$. Learnings knowledge and experience in college is priceless. You need to focus, the real game is when you graduate your college, build your legacy and build your dreams. Bitcoin is always there but playing forever? I doubt about that, you should consider the age the time for making a decision like that. Think about your family and of course your future, think about what you will be 10 years from now? Do you want to play bitcoin 10 years from now? focus, and good luck to your study.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:44:58 AM

That's it from what you have just said. Bitcoin will not last forever, so what will you do if is no longer there. Money is not permanent and you need it to survive. I suggest to continue college and then work while having bitcoin.
As for me, I know that it is very tempting "to stop", I am now working and still have back up plan whichever my 2 work does not work out, aka my work at the hospital and bitcoin.

Don't just settle for bitcoin, I know that it is really profitable but please be practical and always have a back up plans.
Find other career that you're good at, other than bitcoin. Don't let your excitement devoured you. You won't regret it.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

I also love bitcoin and in college the same as you but I prefer finishing my degree rather than playing with bitcoin. Although, I'm technically doing both so that while I'm studying I have my own source of income that could help me in my personal needs. Bitcoin is without a doubt a good source of it but it is much better to finish your education so that you can find a decent and stable job that you can rely on beside bitcoin.
Yes important is that we should first finish our education because bitcoin will present forever and is not going anywhere, therefore first we should finish our education and then should play with bitcoin, in fact bitcoin is currently use for trading and investment purposes therefore in teen age i do not think that it is a good decision to start trading. For becoming successful in trading first we need to get experience and learn some trading skills.
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

graduating in college is much better than playing your bitcoin alone , you can still have much more time to bitcoin while you are in college . we dont even know when bitcoin will be equal with those other coins .

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:20:11 AM

Bitcoin and pursuing your college degree are two different matters but might lead to the same end - bright future.  I understand how bitcoin changes your life but you should put in mind that even a person posses lot of money, still educational attainment is a requirement in this competitive world.  Currently, I am also student and at the same time, I earned bitcoin/altcoin through joining bounty/signature campaigns as my source of income to support my daily needs.  I  love what I am doing in cyptoworld but I always see to it that I balance my time doing by school obligation and meet my bounty campaign requirements.  It is just about proper time management and prioritization. I know that you can manage school and bitcoin at the same time.
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

From 2106? are you from the future ? lol its 2016. Education is very important to our life, this is one of the important weapon and an advantage to survive in our life. Making money in bitcoin is not enough reason for you to stop studying in college and finish your study.
right you need to finish your study. one of the important thing in this world is knowledge, to survive everyday.
you can do same, you can study while you bitcoining. right? Wink
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

Watch your words man you ain't helpin here bitcoin's not to be play with it ain't no joke man watch your tounge before i cut it out. You are a hater so don't involve yourself in this forum anymore you are an obvious hater.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:50:19 AM

It seems that, we should finished first our college, even though, we can invest or play with bitcoin. Just like going to work, and investing to bitcoin, we should set aside bitcoin. We should have know what is the importance of college rather than the importance of playing with bitcoin.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

Why you are not trying to do both of them when you have a  free time you can play bitcoin and you also focus on your college at least until you graduate from your college.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

Why not both? I dont know what degree you are studying but you could make it relevant to crypto or finance. Consider the benefits of having a degree and experience in bitcoin, it could even increase your chances of getting a job in a field that you like Smiley
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

That shouldn't even be a question for you. Definitely finish college and invest in crypto as a part-time job. You don't know what your future holds, you don't want to end up regretting not getting a degree.  
mining_spaceship

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

Ok, you could start by explaining what do you mean by "playing Bitcoin".
If you're not yet involved in some serious job or project related to Bitcoin, you should just finish your college, because in the worst of the scenarios, you could still find a job out there.

If you are in fact involved in a serious project, then ask yourself if you really need to quit college to have success on it. What is your chance to succeed? Have already a Plan B? All of these are questions that should be answered.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

I think you can use Bitcoin as a course. You still have to put your schoolwork first. I believe that you can take care of your bitcoin career while you are in school. Isn’t that the best of both worlds? Why do you have to make a choice?
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

Yes important is that we should first finish our education because bitcoin will present forever and is not going anywhere, therefore first we should finish our education and then should play with bitcoin, in fact bitcoin is currently use for trading and investment purposes therefore in teen age i do not think that it is a good decision to start trading. For becoming successful in trading first we need to get experience and learn some trading skills.
for me this is some of the best thing that you may have to do for cause we can be able to see a lot of great things here and this is what you may have to be for that this is really helpful for you to make your dreams come true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: