Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: finish college or keep playing bitcoin?  (Read 1746 times)
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.

where did you based your statement that bitcoin will not lasts forever?
well about your concern, if im at your situation i would try to excel and finish college while doing bitcoin on the side when all else fails at least you have a solid back up.

expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:34:38 AM

Choose college and bitcoin. It's called multitasking. I would day trade bitcoin, but also go to college and study. It just takes a strict schedule to do both
Somehow it would be different to manage but when the goals are high, you have to put extra higher efforts for it. Only then, results can be obtained accordingly. Otherwise you better know what would be the results. So do multitasking if you want to get money and education at same time. Don’t compromise your study timings for money. Rather keep everything at its own selenic place.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:47:39 AM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.
I also love bitcoin and in college the same as you but I prefer finishing my degree rather than playing with bitcoin. Although, I'm technically doing both so that while I'm studying I have my own source of income that could help me in my personal needs. Bitcoin is without a doubt a good source of it but it is much better to finish your education so that you can find a decent and stable job that you can rely on beside bitcoin.
Yes important is that we should first finish our education because bitcoin will present forever and is not going anywhere, therefore first we should finish our education and then should play with bitcoin, in fact bitcoin is currently use for trading and investment purposes therefore in teen age i do not think that it is a good decision to start trading. For becoming successful in trading first we need to get experience and learn some trading skills.
for me this is some of the best thing that you may have to do for cause we can be able to see a lot of great things here and this is what you may have to be for that this is really helpful for you to make your dreams come true.
I don’t think so that leaving of the college or your studies for the sake of bitcoin is a very good thing to do and that you need not to tale such kind of steps in your life as you will then be having lot of difficulties as well. The only thing which can help you out in best possible way is to manage both the things in a way that you can do both your studies as well as doing this stuff related to that of bitcoin.
nitammys

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

I will advise you to focus more on your studies, but if it’s possible you can combine the both of them. I don’t know how much Bitcoin is helping to earn in a month, but I will still advise you to focus on your study since you had the opportunity to get into school. There are many who needs such an opportunity, but they never get it. So stick to the both of them so you will also earn money while you study.
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

It is better to study first than focusing on bitcoin. Education is still a key to success, if you can do both  of these two, studying while joining the bitcoin, that’s a wise idea, so that in your future you have your money to keep and be used. Many of us are not just focusing on bitcoin, some of us are also have a job. If we can do multitasking, why not to continue this. It’s an opportunity for us.
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

It is better to study first than focusing on bitcoin. Education is still a key to success, if you can do both  of these two, studying while joining the bitcoin, that’s a wise idea, so that in your future you have your money to keep and be used. Many of us are not just focusing on bitcoin, some of us are also have a job. If we can do multitasking, why not to continue this. It’s an opportunity for us.

well yeah having a degree is a good advantage at life , you can have a job while you are gathering bitcoins , it will be a good income if you have both job and collecting bitcoin

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

The way you stated your statement makes it sound like bitcoin is something people plays with to enjoy. Change the way you think and then decide what you want to do. You can study and trade bitcoins during your leisure period. As long as its not hampering your studies you can continue to do so.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

From my point of view, education is more important than playing bitcoin because you can become what you want to become. If you are clever and intelligent, you can find many ways to make profits. Also, if you're smart enough, no doubt that finishing college or playing coins will be successful finally.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

From my point of view, education is more important than playing bitcoin because you can become what you want to become. If you are clever and intelligent, you can find many ways to make profits. Also, if you're smart enough, no doubt that finishing college or playing coins will be successful finally.
I don't want to see some teenager who chooses to become full time here and wanting to earn money at that early age, yes it is okay to earn money but for me finishing college is a great achievement too, finish your study and do the cryptocurrency it is okay, just give your parents the one that will gonna satisfy them.
INGOT Brokers

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

My advice you is to continue your education as well as self study. Do not throw away your education for what you are calling "Game".
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

If you can make what you want from it and you like it better than anything else you'd be doing, go for it! Why not be happy instead of being trapped in a library?

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:07:25 AM

Being educated is very important so everyone must finish thier study, although involving in bitcoin. In fact anybody can do these both while studying you can work with bitcoin too, you dont have to quit your studies. What you just need is to balance your time, at the same time you enhancing your ability to overcome a new things regarding crypto system.
To finish your college education is very important, in my country getting a job is getting harder so having a college degree is almost the minimum necessary to get hired, so if you do not want to be left behind you need to finish your studies besides you can work on bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies while you are still studying, you are not going to earn as much money since you will not have as much free time but at least you will be far ahead of many other people that have no coins.
limun

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:46:19 AM

survive studying science as high as the sky, the world of crypto being a bonus, we do not know what happens to the future
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:54:16 AM

College is your first goal in life and dont let that escape in you. Actualy you can do bitcoin also while doing your study just like i do before when i still have a job i do partime only in crypto and im more fucos in my work.
Yes a student first and foremost goal and object of studying. Actually bitcoin for higher and adults person phenomena, after finishing college and university a student should join bitcoin.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:18:03 AM

I finished college and focused on bitcoin, because now bitcoin gives big profit and salary than working as an employee in office. I focus on bitcoin to get experience in online world and get big profit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

The way you stated your statement makes it sound like bitcoin is something people plays with to enjoy. Change the way you think and then decide what you want to do. You can study and trade bitcoins during your leisure period. As long as its not hampering your studies you can continue to do so.

I agree with you that the statement is kinda harsh if someone read this who is taking bitcoin seriously will be upset. Bitcoin is not a game it can helps you a lot to change your life.

Finishing your degree is kinda great feeling for you and to your family, its an achievement that no money can buy. Actually I finish my degree to have a stable, safe and sure source of income for my children in the near future. Even bitcoin introduce to me, it never change my mind just to stick on bitcoin.

Bachelor Degree and Bitcoin has its  important meaning  in my life.

Having a Bachelor Degree is an stepping stone to aim high and dream big to make your future ready for the next journey to have to face. With this you can reach your dream like building a Skyscraper, working on the most popular company in the field of construction, being part of a project/dream that is so impossible but you make it possible in real life. Bachelor Degree is not just about money its your passion, your happiness and will show who you really are, and will make you feel complete.

Bitcoin for me is the perfect investment for now that it is really popular in the whole world. Grabbing this  opportunity to increase my savings will be a big help to me and my family. Bitcoin price is not stable so it is more profitable when you invest high amount.

So for me it is more important to finish their study while you still have time to do it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

IT WOULD BE BEST IF YOU DO BOTH. In this sense, you would be more than capable of earning a better living as compared to others who only do either. But you know, getting a degree is not at all an assurance that you will make a gainful living. In fact, some who finished only earn enough for sustenance. On the other side of the coin, some who merely play Bitcoin, regardless of their age and educational status, earn better than other degree holders. So you see, getting one of either -- college degree or playing Bitcoin -- is not the be-all and end-all of success stories. These are purely tools that will help you reach your full potential. It is still YOU who will define your future by making the necessary steps to earn well.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:40:08 AM

If you can make what you want from it and you like it better than anything else you'd be doing, go for it! Why not be happy instead of being trapped in a library?
No, as for me education is very important for everyone and it is not good to give up the opportunity in school because of bitcoin. The best thing to do is to have time management so that you can manage them both by doing school and earning bitcoin, as we don't really know the future of crypto currency.

99btcwah

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

Do both. Ease up on college a bit and take advantage of bitcoin. When you get your degree, it all comes down to making the most out of what you can offer to earn as much as you can so why give your earnings up when you can keep it. If you can make a good enough living off of bitcoin, you may even be able to diversify your investments and earn a lot more.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

Keep playing bitcoins while finishing my studies that is what i am gonna do because you can always do them both it  just a matter of time management and you can always get back in them whenever you just needed to because it is not compulsory. If you have spare time them work bitcoins and if you have a things to do in school them skip bitcoins and do it later. I've finish my studies while doing bitcoins and sometimes it is kinda gard to.manage but still i manage it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: