Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: finish college or keep playing bitcoin?  (Read 1746 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

Why O why are these situations always so black and white?

You can do both.

Bitcoin could be dust in a few months for all we know. I personally think college is a waste of time, but the average employer does not so that has to be respected. If you have the option of completing it then it should be done.

You can continue to play with BTC and the chances are you won't be missing much if your attention goes towards your education for a few months anyway.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:25:11 AM

What you mean by playing bitcoin? College education is important and a degree will give you some credibility. Can't you do both together?
as far as i know it depends on a people if they are going to give their full time in playing bitcoin but i think you can play in bitcoin while studying so its better to study in college while doing bitcoin so i must prefer to study while doing bitcoin, bitcoin are not requiring us to give our full time but people say that managing time is like managing your money.
some individuals do not have a lot of money so that's why they do not go to college and prefer to work. and that's what happens in a lot of poor countries. but I think it's true you said that college is important and makes you smarter and credible. if you do not have money for college. you can work in bitcoin first and raise money for college. then you can go to college while making money from bitcoin
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

Education is the only treasure that no one can steal from anyone, I think you should finish your college make it a number one of priorities, while you studying you can make earnings in bitcoin as well and I know you know that proper time management is the key here so you can do both but don't let aside your education.
One must not be at any extreme. Balance must be there in your life because if you are moving without balance and your path is just oriented towards one thing that would be the start of your demolishing time. So better is to live a good life by maintain an equilibrium between your studies and earning money. Bitcoins are there to help you every time, but don’t just leave your studies.
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:33:27 AM

If you are indeed a wise person and the owner of decision, you must know what is the best for you. Either of the two, you can do both while gaining benefits. Schooling doesn't meant you will stop playing bitcoin and vise versa. Playing bictpin does not signify that you should prioritize it without finishing your studies. Business needs flexible individual to run accordingly.
MrWatsonn

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:34:14 AM

Don't ruin your future, whatever that may hold! Money is a materialistic thing but knowledge is not, knowledge out ways money in every way possible
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:48:57 AM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.
You already understand but why you are still confused to get out of college or not, I myself also lecture, although I do not get much money from bitcoin, if you want to get out of the college make sure you have earned more money to do business and live your daily expenses.

Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is important to many people, it opens up new paths and tends to become a valuable work for all of us in the future. But it is not possible to compare the importance of bitcoin with education, knowledge from universities or colleges. Knowledge is essential and very important. With the knowledge you can guarantee a stable job, there is a promotion in the work. Then, bitcoin will play a more important role to help you become strong and successful.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

This is a totally ridiculous argument. Especially as Bitcoin won't last forever in your place I would take care not to abandon college. And nothing prevents you from dealing with Bitcoin WHILE you are also diligently continuing your studies.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

We don't need to choose from them. You can do both studying college while keep playinh bitcoin. So even you are student, you now aware of the crypto industry.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

You'd better go to college to get a degree. Since you earn bitcoin today, you will lose tomorrow.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.

Keep bitcoins and keep college because finishing college is like a dream.of ours and also to payback all the good things our family have givern to us eduaction is what they really wanted us to have. And besides we can always do the cyrptos even if we are on college i always do that in my spare time and atill gaining something. It is much better rather than gaining nothing. So i am doing that in my break time and it is convenient and helpful to me financially of course. Dont choose one choose then both
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

did you keep playing bitcoin full of a day? what are you doing ? You can do anything with  crypto while studying in your college. if bear market you can find a job because you finish your college ,
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

I recommend completing your college degree completely. Care should be taken to study and improve knowledge in the teaching of the university environment. Bitcoin is essential but it does not matter with your knowledge to ensure a good life and work. Knowledge and education are also good in the investment process of bitcoin and crypto. You have more energy to identify and judge better situations. Based on that, can earn more profitable.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

Education is important in your life, I suggest you to complete your college and university since you have the chance to study. Bitcoin is interesting and you can earn money from it. You should study and get involved in Bitcoin in your spare time. You aren’t going to study whole day right?
fetokun

Activity: 210

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

How about you complete your college, get a good job and invest the extra money from that job into your crypto adventures? But if you just get into crypto investments directly instead of college what are you going to do in bear phase? You arent always going to win by shorting the markets.

magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

Finish college of course because bitcoins aren't gonna last forever and they are not gonna be as profitable as now in the future because a lot of things can gappen and having a degree is something to be proud of and if you will say that this is your passion then dinf a course that is related to this and that thing, finish it and then qhen you do you apply what you have learn then maybe create your own thing like this. But you can always donthem both at the same time
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:30:49 PM

Finish college of course because bitcoins aren't gonna last forever and they are not gonna be as profitable as now in the future because a lot of things can gappen and having a degree is something to be proud of and if you will say that this is your passion then dinf a course that is related to this and that thing, finish it and then qhen you do you apply what you have learn then maybe create your own thing like this. But you can always donthem both at the same time
I totaly disagree with you, how can you say so sure about the future that Bitcoin doesn't last forever and about the point that you can't earn profits from Bitcoin in the future?
Bitcoin has the huge fluctuation at anytime which mean the price is always changing and that means you could earn the profits from the differents from buy and sell at anytime also.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:48:18 PM

Why not do both? Education is very important to people because we need to learn. Earning big here is very tempting especially to students. Because they have now second thoughts wether to pursue their studies or not. I have friends too just like you. They do bitcoin and study at the same time. They earn in bitcoin to fund their studies and maybe just do it too. If you finish your studies then it's up to you if you want to work or just do bitcoin alone.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:29:16 AM

College is your first goal in life and dont let that escape in you. Actualy you can do bitcoin also while doing your study just like i do before when i still have a job i do partime only in crypto and im more fucos in my work.
Yes a student first and foremost goal and object of studying. Actually bitcoin for higher and adults person phenomena, after finishing college and university a student should join bitcoin.
I disagree, probably the greatest regret that all people have about investing in bitcoin, it's not having invested soon enough, studying is really important and should be done but getting bitcoin is a very important and should be done as well so you have no other option but to do both I know that is going to be very taxing but you needed to do it now or regret it later.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:53:34 AM

I prefer to finish college that I have taken because I think completing your college quickly will also provide its own advantages which means you can find a job and can play bitcoin for as long as you want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: