Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: finish college or keep playing bitcoin?  (Read 1746 times)
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:28:10 AM

you are caught between two priorities because at present you are already earning money but still, you have to put education as the top priority because it will help you a lot to build a good future,anyway you can have both if you know how to manage your time

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Yzer01

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:39:37 AM

I love bitcoin but need to finish college also. For better to understand some issues.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:48:42 AM

Is there really any choice here? Education should be the bedrock of your life and if you are not seeing it that way or approaching it as such then there is serious problem. You need to see down with yourself and think if where you heading and you will clearly see what you should be doing.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

The inportant mate is to finish your study like me i'm in college also and i want to finish my degree in order to have a job while having playing bitcoin or earning it.

Its really possible to do both, always make time for what is important to you. Education is what you need in order to survive in many challenges that will come to your career. You don't need to focus much on bitcoin, as long as you have time here you can still earn profit especially when you are well aware about cryptocurrency.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:15:57 AM

Why you need to choose only one if you can do both of them at the same time?. Finishing college and earning bitcoin at the same time are better than choosing only one  because nowadays people become more flexible in order to achieve more things at the same time and best example of it in crypto industry are having regular job or schooling like what you're right now and playing the crypto market at the same time. You only need time management so that you can fully maximize your time being in work or school and here in the internet world.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

if by myself it's the two of them because college is very important for the future and playing bitcoin is also very important for my finance and my future too, so I choose both because it is good for my future
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:28:35 AM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.

Did I miss something? Since when did cryptotrading becme a substitute of qualitative education? Time will pass and you'll find yourself without money from crypto and knowledge to earn money in another way. That's an awful  misconception.
PIMPdev

Activity: 586
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

IF you are calling that play to bitcoin so better finish college do not need to play on bitcoin because bitcoin could hit you very hard and you will loss a lot of you deposit .

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:05:22 AM

Education in college is still very important. Although you make a lot of money, education is more important.

If you've already earned income from bitcoin, it shouldn't bother you to continue to accept your education. Bitcoins can be combined with your education. Can't you do it together?
gamalzour

Activity: 566

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:11:06 AM

Doing bitcoin is a great thing but I believe that learning is even better. Finish your college and you will know to do more things in this world. I have seen many people quit their jobs for bitcoin but I have not seen anyone quit their college for bitcoin
Besides your study you can look into other projects like Bitcoin and trading because you are not and can not give hundred percent to your studies that is why you have time to look into other works as well for your benefit. Bitcoin is best choice I also give suggestions to people about this valuable currency. Bitcoin study is important for future.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

What you mean by playing bitcoin? College education is important and a degree will give you some credibility. Can't you do both together?

I think he/she want to trade or he/she want to fulltime in this industry, anyways, yes education is important but if you want to succeed in life, i mean if you want to become financially free you need to study how to make money not to earn money, wich mean you need to become an investor not only in bitcoin but also in cryptocurrency because if you can notice almost all successful people they know how to work money for them not they work for the money, so for me i choose the right side.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

Finish your college education first and earn yourself a certificate, It's obvious that you are really earning much from bitcoin as you rightly said make use of this opportunity now and save massively from your earning for future investment however don't get distracted from your college education.
Education is no doubt one of the most important thing and that there is no way to compromise your education because of anything. If you want to invest in crypto currency or want to start your carrier in the crypto world, you need to finish your education first and that you can do both the things simultaneously as well by managing the time in best possible way. Learn and then go for earning of money.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:39:33 PM

Well, at this stage if you are learning in the college then your primary focus should be studying. However, if you are thinking that Bitcoin is dead then I would strongly recommend you to do more research (I am not recommending you to invest but research) and you will understand that Bitcoin is still in the beta phase and it has huge growth potential in the future. I won't stop you from taking exit but re-think the basis on which you have taken this decision, there are more aspects of it.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

Well, at this stage if you are learning in the college then your primary focus should be studying. However, if you are thinking that Bitcoin is dead then I would strongly recommend you to do more research (I am not recommending you to invest but research) and you will understand that Bitcoin is still in the beta phase and it has huge growth potential in the future. I won't stop you from taking exit but re-think the basis on which you have taken this decision, there are more aspects of it.
I don't think it would be better for us if we will stop our college and would just pursue playing bitcoin, we must be practical in life when in fact we can do both things at the same time, but after college then that is the time to decide what you want to do as your career, as a trader or an  employee.

sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:04:41 PM

Bitcoin will be the our future, I dream of crypto world's. Where everyone will have Freedom, Everyone should work on crypto . It's good that you work with Bitcoin, Stay with us, You can understand everything . Study for trading

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.
There is nothing like playing with Bitcoin is either you are trading Bitcoin or use it for gambling depending on what you meant playing with Bitcoin. Although what ever you thought of doing with Bitcoin can be done could be done simultaneously along side studying in the college
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:50:00 PM

There is nothing like playing with Bitcoin is either you are trading Bitcoin or use it for gambling depending on what you meant playing with Bitcoin. Although what ever you thought of doing with Bitcoin can be done could be done simultaneously along side studying in the college
For me I'd like to do it both, because when you finish your study in college you will earn a degree course, yet your career in the future will help you earn sustainable income. Unlike if I compared it with playing with bitcoin, it seems that we're in a game of chance like in a betting games you only had a chance if you see it you're a lucky one to have the price. That price will be your profit coming from the investments you had with bitcoin, especially when you are holding huge amount of assets.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:11:47 AM

For me I'd like to do it both, because when you finish your study in college you will earn a degree course, yet your career in the future will help you earn sustainable income. Unlike if I compared it with playing with bitcoin, it seems that we're in a game of chance like in a betting games you only had a chance if you see it you're a lucky one to have the price. That price will be your profit coming from the investments you had with bitcoin, especially when you are holding huge amount of assets.

For me it is best to focus studies and finish a bachelor degree first before entering bitcoin. Doing both is not a good idea for me because it can cause destruction and make a student gain less information in school. So for me I better choose and prioritize finishing studies first before bitcoin. After that, its up to you if you want to find a job or do bitcoin or do both. Having a degree is the most important thing that a person could have because it can never be taken away from you.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:48:20 AM

You can do both if you manage your time well but if doing bitcoin compromise your study then you should just focus first in your study. There's no way to choose because your studies is much more important than anything. Still, it's more than a relief if we get a degree and our parents will be more proud and happy with this as this is every parent's dream.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

I think both can be done together.
In college time is not full a week, be aware of playing bitcoin can be done anytime we want.
We all know and realize, the existence of bitcoin is not always there, while we still need knowledge from college.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: