Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: finish college or keep playing bitcoin?  (Read 1743 times)
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

Education is very important for a good career and livelihood. Just because you are now earning profits from Bitcoin does not mean that you should quit education and choose Bitcoin as your livelihood. I mean, that’s good if you are making money, but pursue your graduation also, that would be even better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

I think its better to finish the college first. I will never make mistake of doing that, I mean if I were you then I will sure take wise decision of finishing my college because that will give me some sort of identity in the field of which I have completed my graduation. I don't agree that you have to stop everything when you can do both at the same time, if other working student can do it then you can do it as well
Bitcoin is in its early stage and it will remain forever, therefore i think first we should complete our college and when complete our study, then we should start investing money in bitcoin or using it for other purposes, but currently we should not give any preference specially those people who do not have completed their study, because it is very difficult to continue both our study and trading bitcoin.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

It is clear that education is more important than anything for no reason, and I think that college is the last education for the future and should be done well. but actually both can still be done the most important can manage the time well and still prioritize education first. You can do it with bitcoin in your spare time after you study or complete a university job. bitcoin can help your tuition and other needs and most importantly should keep your education first.
College education is without a doubt important but at the same time people need to stop pretending as if it's all, there are many people that went to college that are not really successful, going to college is not a guarantee in fact I know many people that went to college got their careers and are not good at it and are barely surviving, while there are people that invested in bitcoin and they made a fortune with it.
goribert

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:26:22 PM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.

You are making a big mistake by supposing that people who are dedicated to speculating with bitcoin should abandon the idea of having a common and ordinary life to be cloistered in a kind of monastery where the only thing that deserves their attention is bitcoin.

Actually I think you're a lazy person and you're just trying to justify your laziness under the pretext of bitcoin, because there are many people who can cover different acitvities and businesses simultaneously, without neglecting any of the others.
KelvinE

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

do both because they will all help you
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:14:21 PM

We all know and keep on our mindset that education is the key for a good and successful life. We know how important the education is. We need to be educated to have a good work. Playing bitcoin, it is only for a short period of time. We cannot depend ourselves on bitcoins. We should not let bitcoin affect our education and we need to finish first college to have a successful life.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:53:48 PM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever therefore I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.

Taking advantage while btc exist is a good choice but you have to finish your study so that you will earn more and have a good future. You are wise when you do both,  while you are studying and doing bitcoin at the same time.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:48:37 AM

Well,it wont be a good decision to drop out of college because you have a ton of bitcoins thats making you some good cash.Rather combine college with playing bitcoin as you put it.Who knows you may need your college materials to help you probably set up a fintech company that deals in cryptocurrencies.

shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:43:02 AM

Right now I love bitcoin from 2106 till now and currently, I'm in college but by playing bitcoin I can make a lot of money what should I do? I prefer to play bitcoin instead of college. I also realize that bitcoin will not last forever, therefore, I want to take advantage when bitcoin still exists.
If I am in your position, I will continue my course and also play Bitcoin. I will do my best to set the time between college and play in Bitcoin. I can not possibly choose one. Because for me Education is very important for our supplies in the future. Bitcoin is very profitable but we also never know how long Bitcoin survives. And if you can finish your course well then Bitcoin die, you can find another job easily. On the other hand, I also want to be happy and proud of my family. My family must be very happy if I graduate from college and have a lot of money.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:01:25 AM

Education is very important for a good career and livelihood. Just because you are now earning profits from Bitcoin does not mean that you should quit education and choose Bitcoin as your livelihood. I mean, that’s good if you are making money, but pursue your graduation also, that would be even better.
Thats true, I think education is the most important thing in life, just because you make big money from bitcoin does not mean you have to forget and put aside education. yeah for your high career then you need higher education. make bitcoin as a byproduct or step to earn a bigger income by investing yourself in education (college)
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:55:57 AM

I prefer to finish my college first because I think college is more important than bitcoin, when you have finished your college then you can get a lot more profit than bitcoin so I hope you can finish your college first then you can make money by playing trading or looking for a job that can give you income every month.
Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:04:55 AM

Education is the most important thing for everyone. If you can manage your time well, you can do both. And in practice, mostly rich people do not have education at all
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:51:15 AM

Just finish college first. if you're tilted to have some fun in your life .. but you can combine both. Bitcoin if you have Vacant Time .. managed your time to be together. thanks.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:06:44 AM

I think you continue to invest in BTC. And keep them for a long time, so you will become rich in the next few years, the BTC price will increase more than $ 50,000 next year. That's my guess. But I'm sure it will happen.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:30:03 AM

I think you continue to invest in BTC. And keep them for a long time, so you will become rich in the next few years, the BTC price will increase more than $ 50,000 next year. That's my guess. But I'm sure it will happen.

Both can be done simultaneously as for btc you can be just a investor who keep on investing during the fall and then on rise depending if you require money can sell or hold it. Thus it would not effect your college life at all as you can do this in your spare time
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

Make a useful bitcoin for yourself while you're in college.
Finding science in college is a top priority in your life, even if you do not like college and prefer Bitcoin.
I suggest you stay until your graduation. While studying you can use spare time to manage your Bitcoin, so you still get the benefits of Bitcoin.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

Both can be done simultaneously as for btc you can be just a investor who keep on investing during the fall and then on rise depending if you require money can sell or hold it. Thus it would not effect your college life at all as you can do this in your spare time

I agree. We should not abandon our school job and knowledge is very important for all of us. We should not try to drop our school just to work full time on bitcoin. Bitcoin and school can be done at the same period of time because students do not have need to spend much time on work or other things

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

you better finish your responsibilities first as a college student should you finish your lecture first, after you finish college then you will easy to get money again.

supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

Well, you can do both together it's just a matter of time management so that you can do it at the same time, try to finish your studies because it is the best important in our life and then after that you can work better in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

Well, you can do both together it's just a matter of time management so that you can do it at the same time, try to finish your studies because it is the best important in our life and then after that you can work better in the future.
The best important in our life is money, and bitcoin can give money without having to bother for school. With such technological advances now, we don't need to study in an institute. You can learn on the internet, you can learn with someone through internet. Because I think certificate is not important, the important thing is our skill, or our knowledge. So, if someone already has income without school a good decision is to leave school and continue in bitcoin. And I believe in cryptocurrency that many people who have higher education and have worked in the company, they choose bitcoin and decided to quit his job for focus in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: