Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:20:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For newbie, Why I choose bounty over ICO?  (Read 1613 times)
Osakrita

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:29:18 PM

Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?

Hi there Smiley

I can relate your experience too as a moderate ICO Investor Im very clever in Investing Mode Im Checking Every Detailed Information about the project I used to Invest with if I sense that there something Fishy going on about the project or the platforms Information supplied is tampered or just copied from Another ICO's I dont give them and opportunity to robbed me either But in other case about the value of ICO tokens I think its normal even the BTC is used to experience that also in primary days of listing in Exchange Cryptocurrency is very volatile investment it applies the same principles as *Supply and demand if the said Platform has already have a working product and impressive marketing campaign too* Im sure it will be skyrocketed as demand is increase because of Users influx to the working platform. *About Bounty its noble work and ICO marketer? you have to Invest only and effort and hardwork to bring the said Platform ICO into more audience and peoples attention or a possible investors as well* as and bounty hunter also, Bounty payment is and extra Income I used to Earned $150~ $400 in two months its not that Big but its a Money also to pay my bills specially Internet connection Bounty Hunting is not more complicated than Investing ICO and doing *Trading if Somethings go wrong you Only loss your Effort and Sweat Equity and Not your hard earned Money Cool
Exactly,when investing i am very careful because i am donating cash and i expect returns on it.But for bounties,i am not as thorough as my stakes are only effort and time wasted(should anything go wrong with the project).ICOs returns are more modest if you really have the cash to invest and you choose a god project.
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:46:35 PM

Both can actually generate a good profit, it was just that ICO are very prone to scam abused and in some instances the projects find it difficult to achieve their market cap which turns out to be a loss for many investors. I think in both of these luck and proper knowledge is really important for an investor to succeed.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:30:25 AM

Basically, with these two there's a risk of wasting your time/effort or money. But the difference is whenever you join a bounty campaign whatever the amount is it is still an income for us and with ico the risk factor is too high wherein we will never know if it will go up 10-20x considering this bearish market. Thats why it is good for me that I started in bounty before investing in ICO because as time flies by I am learning a lot that I will know where to go.
queenbe (OP)

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:00:34 AM

I've experienced things like that, join bounty telcoin when just enter the excange price 0.01 usd but now down 0.001683 I still save 70220 coin telcoin if sold now only 118 usd if sold from the beginning of the launch can get 700 usd.

So bad for your experience. I missed that Telcoin ICO. As I remember, when it started trading on Kucoin the 1st day, the price is x10. I was regret for not buying it. It did not require KYC, and had plenty of time to buy the ICO.
queenbe (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:05:15 AM

Newbie is not the thing you should look at when choosing bounty over ICO, and this is the problem.

You choose bounties if:
1)You have a good skill that can be used. Maybe you make great videos. Maybe you write very good stories.
2)Then you must also have an active social media with lots of followers.
3)You want to really support the project honestly, not just shill it.

You choose ICO if:
1)You believe in the project and want to help contribute funding
2)You have spare money lying around.

Newbie can do some easy tasks to get used to it, such as comments/ like on Twitter or Facebook, signature bounty, or at least clap on Medium.

Choosing ICO requires time to do the research. With this bear market right now, it is not a good idea to buy ICO.
cryptoblackhat

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:07:55 AM

Bounties are simply investing time in an ICO, instead of investing money.

Either way you're still investing something in the future value of the project. It's just a matter of how you choose to make that investment.
queenbe (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:11:27 AM

i have an experience too, i join an fidentiax ico at that time ico rate is $0,6 and after listing on exchanger that rate increased at $1, i still hodl. but now that price become $0,08. i have 5000 tokens, but i still beleive with this project becauce have bright roadmap

Yep, all the coin/tokens are going down because of BTC price.
I think Q1,Q2 are not a good time for buying. Q3 and Q4 would be the best time of the year for all kind of business. With that theory, I just stick to bounty for now.
queenbe (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:15:24 AM

I have just mistake that when i begin, i joined every bounty i saw in first page Smiley))

Everyone made mistake. My eyes was just like this  Shocked when I saw my Binance account from 2k to 12k, and the following month was 1k.
Just learning with this cryto market
queenbe (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:21:16 AM

Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.

This is as-usual bro. If you getting the tokens there would huge number of trade for this coin for sure. If you missed to sell the tokens, with 3 days on the token listed on exchange. You will miss the price you see in the time it launched.
This is the big burden for many ICO projects bro.
So you also ready to sell the tokens whenever you find the tokens listed buddy. Hope you won't do this mistake at all again.

Thanks for your sharing. That's a quick flip for quick profit. I see so many pump&dump on the exchange now.
queenbe (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:25:17 AM

Not all projects bring profit, you need to invest wisely. It is possible that out of 10 projects, 3-4 will not bring anything, another 3-4 will bring a small profit, but 1-2 can bring quite a big profit, such as OmiseGo.

It is not easy to find something like OMG. And you need to have enough ETH to participte in several ICOs to even your profit. 
queenbe (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:39:00 AM

I think everything are base on your own beliefs because if you felt and has a strong belief that you can gain profit through ico then do it. If you think you can do task on bounty to earn then do it. Just make sure bounty or ico just know how to take the risks. Bounty or ICO you both need enough knowledge and belief to earn good profit.

I agree with you. Doing on bounty also help you to identify if the project is worth to invest in. I do not join every single bounty out there. I still look for some basic things from their website before spending my time : website design, roadmap, team, etc.
queenbe (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:42:09 AM

Hello newbie,

Bounties are great way to earn cryptos but they limit you only to certain icos.High profile ICOs may not need to run any bounty and as such you will not be able to get them from bounties.I generally invest a few dollars even in ICOs where i participate in the bounties.it is alsoo my way of supporting the project-it also give me some sense of being a part of the project when i contribute.

that's a great investment idea also. I am doing the bounty to get some profit, then later find some good ICO to invest in.
queenbe (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:48:01 AM

is good you not only join bounty but must invest ico too
if all people same youre think , all ico project not succes and then you can't receive payment in bounty campaign

I know what you meant. But not many people think the same way as I am. For those get into the crypto world early (big whale), they have enough skills, knowledge to invest in the new project. For newbie, they are new to this crypto market, its better for them to get into bounty first ( have nothing to loose), then improve them self before investing.
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:46:12 AM

The bounty program provides free tokens for beginners, and can learn a lot of knowledge, which can reduce a lot of losses in the virtual currency market.
suhoy

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

Because in that case you don't risk your money etc. You have an opportunity to earn some tokens(which you can invest later) for promotion work which is not so complicated...why don't do so? Especially if you are a newbie in crypto.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:19:52 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 01:15:16 PM by kryptoqueen777

Hello newbie,

Joining ICO have high risks always so its always advisable to have a strategy on the way your hodling your coins. If the project is really good and you think that coins will be huge in the near future then you can sell the half of your coins and hODL the other half or you can sell all and buy again at the dips. By doing that, youll getting back your original fund and getting some profits for your pockets against losses or decrease of the price of the coin. Ive joined a lot of ICO and I used that strategy always and I got huge profits.
Doing bounties is the best option for HODLERS. Here, we can have coins that are free no need to invest money so we can hold them until the time their price goes up or you can sell fast; it really depends on your choice. We only need to be patient here cause not all bountys are good enough.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

Hello newbie,

I think ICOs are just a gamble. If you are lucky then you'll get x10 or x20 profit. And even getting x2 profit is not already bad because at least you earned something. But the issue here in bounties is there are also scam bounties where you won't get rewarded with the expected amount and at the worst case, you won't get rewarded at all. The best thing to avoid these things is to do research before investing in ICOs and joining bounty campaigns.

uu2018

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

I am new here, this information could help me out in this crypto world.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:54:40 PM

Hello newbie,

I think ICOs are just a gamble. If you are lucky then you'll get x10 or x20 profit. And even getting x2 profit is not already bad because at least you earned something. But the issue here in bounties is there are also scam bounties where you won't get rewarded with the expected amount and at the worst case, you won't get rewarded at all. The best thing to avoid these things is to do research before investing in ICOs and joining bounty campaigns.
Becoming a gamble when you haven't done your assignment on researching up things. ICO investments are worth but finding the potential projects would be the hardest one and this is why we do always presume and invest basing with our intuition which isn't really right at all.When it comes to profitability then ICO would really give you some serious profits but we do all know that this investment would really require money which isn't really available on each person.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:24:25 PM

Finding bounty for newbies is nice. I want newbie accounts to make money. There should not be rank restriction.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: