Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:07:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For newbie, Why I choose bounty over ICO?  (Read 1614 times)
CryptoMato2018

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?

I think after ICO distribution we wanna sell tokens :/ becouse all try these
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

As newbie, you have no experience. You can not know which ICO has a good project behind and which one will fail hard. So when you participate in the bounty, you can get their coins and tokens without risking your own money. So then you can see how the project will develop. And when it will fail, you will just loose some hours of work which you had with posting in your free time instead of money which you had to work for very hardly. ANd it will hurts you less when the tokens and coins will loose all their value.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.

You are mistaken you have something to lose if you join bounties, if you join a bounty campaign and the tokens are completely without value you will lose your time, and you need to remember that most bounty campaigns pay after the ico is over so you will need to wait for months to get your coins, so we are not talking about wasting a few days or weeks but many months of your work.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

I agree that investing in ICO now is almost pointless if you are in search of a quick profit and want to make  easy X10 when the coin entering the exchange. Bears don't give up .That is sad. If you are a long - term investor-participation in ICO still makes sense, especially if you are not in good relation with the exchange.

nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

If you are the Newbie, I advise you not to participate as well as invest in ICO because of this market a lot of risks. You should take part in the ICO bounty or invest in the top 10 altcoins to minimize the risk. And once you have an ICO market experience, you can invest in ICOs that will be easier and less risky than at the moment.

inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:48:57 AM

All members also know if a good bounty for income free of charge. But we know every bounty has a successful ICO target. How successful it can be obtained because some of the participants bounty also invest in it. If all bounty participants are like you and do not want to support more like investing in ICO, of course their project has a small percentage to achieve success.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:34:14 AM

Hello newbie,

It don't always work on your favor. People who invest ICO has much money and they can profit as much faster than joining bounty that you'll only receive a small portion depending on the number of participants.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

Great experience, keep doing what is best for you, always do careful study before entering into some bounties because some are scams, and some are not.
It really depends on the manager if they want to scam you they can scam you, they just have to change the rules and viola. Your will be given less stakes for your work and that's how greedy they are. Anyway, it is better to join a good bounty campaigns rather than an ICO because you will only have to participate the bounty campaign in exchange for some stakes depending on the rules.
You are not actually sure on what you are trying to say here,right? We do all know that ICO and bounty campaigns is correlated to each other come to think off that bounty campaigns is one of the marketing ways of a certain crowdfunding which they do need to advertise their sale by means on having a bounty.If you suggest on searching for good bounties then you would definitely prefer always on the ICO/project on where you do set in.
With all due respect, Sir. I know what i just said and there is nothing to argue anymore, but this one here, is the best example of what i actually mean.

Bounty and ICO are two different kinds of investment. Participating in ico you invest your money, participating in bounties you invest your time. In each case you might be scammed, so it depends what you are ready to lose: your time or money. 
Choosing between your time or money but a good investment is using a free resources in order for you to gain something based only on your hard work. Although both, does required time in order to see the results of your investments.

Fatunad

Activity: 2282
Merit: 355

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

All members also know if a good bounty for income free of charge. But we know every bounty has a successful ICO target. How successful it can be obtained because some of the participants bounty also invest in it. If all bounty participants are like you and do not want to support more like investing in ICO, of course their project has a small percentage to achieve success.
Not on most cases because most bounty participants are just purely joining bounty programs for the sake of earning tokens without the requiring any investment.There might be some other participants might consider to invest if the project is really good or do have potential but well this only on slim chances.If you are a bounty hunter you will really believe on the same thing which we are really participating on bounty to get tokens without the need of our own money from our pockets to invest on.We can attain it with just a simple task.

kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:18:26 PM

Hello newbie,

It seems that you invested on a lesser potential coin than the on you joined bounty campaign. there's no problem between the and besides investing could give you higher amount of coins compared to campaign but you should know if that project will give you higher return.

mycryptoverse
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

Hello newbie,

Well, I think both are competitive. People tend to hold their crypto during the bearish market when they should probably be investing when the price is low (just my opinion).

For instance, we started the ICO when ETH was around $850. This bought you the same tokens as ETH today at $375. You are basically getting more than double for the same investment! Match that with the bonuses of 50% it seems like a no-brainer to invest during the bearish market.

However, I do see the benefit of just using the bounty program, too. It gives you a chance to make an income while backing a project. All it takes is your time and some effort to help promote the project.

So, all that being said, everyone should probably join our bounty because the participation is low, which means you get more of the bounty reward!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3108995

You can check out the ICO from there! We believe in our project and I am the BM and can answer any of the questions.

sapu jagat

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

just imagine if all the coins are sold in one about the same time, of course, this will make the price go down in a short time. If you want to hold for some time could be much will return as the price of the ICO.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:59:06 AM

Choose ICO over bounty, really. Bounties take a lot of time, that you can use smarter and earn money for your first ICO investnent doing some freelance job.

Personally I thought it's a good idea to start with bounties as a newbie to get some experience, but actually I just wasted lots of time, and now I really regret it.

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

Realization of activities that was not good enough for our future is also one of the meaningful events of one person maturity. I joined bounty for preparation of my future for I think bounty can give me more time to wait the token than investment in ICO. Because of my experienced of always waiting I want to wait the token. And I also think that bounty is more safe than joining in ICO. I did not mean to disregards ICO but it always end up on the word it depends on ICO or bounty.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

in my opinion, a work in the world of crypto can be done by following the project one of them by following a job that is often called bounty, where we berpastisipasi in the project to participate in raising or popularize the project, then at the end of the project we get income from the organizer team projects whether in money or token or whatever in accordance with the agreement, while ICO I know, we become a partipasi in the project as an investor, where you are required to fund or buy tokens or coins that have been provided in accordance with the amount you can buy with money that you have invested, which is expected later can raise the price of the tokens or coins, one of them by way of buying and selling, may help and success
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

But the one thing doesn't interfere with the other, is not it? For example, I started participating in bounty campaigns and then investing in ICO projects. If after participating in any bounty the coin comes out at a good price it can be sold and invested in the next prospective project. Coins are constantly in circulation and work for you. I think that I'm not the only one who does that.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:34:31 PM

I agree that investing in ICO now is almost pointless if you are in search of a quick profit and want to make  easy X10 when the coin entering the exchange. Bears don't give up .That is sad. If you are a long - term investor-participation in ICO still makes sense, especially if you are not in good relation with the exchange.

Fast profits are almost an impossibility right now if you want to invest in icos, you have no option but to play the long term game if you want to obtain any kind of significant profits in the future, which means that you need to invest in icos that are very good you can no longer invest in some icos just to try to speculate if you do that right now in these market conditions you are going to lose all your money.
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

Being new in cryptocurrency I preferred joining bounty over ICO. It may takes a lot of time but it worth it since its free and get rewarded by doing the tasks given by the project. You will get rewarded by either  tokens or bitcoin or ethereum depends on  the project manager.  It is up to u if you hold or trade  the tokens once listed in the exchange if the price is valuable to claimed. In bounty u only have to invest your time and effort while in the end can earn good profit.However, in ICO you invested money and there is possibility u get scam.
dung1113

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

because it does not need investment
Maloramo

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

Yes, there will be less problems in your life if you join bounty, and more if you participate in ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: