Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCC] MyCreditChain - Building Trust with Your Data  (Read 3319 times)
mootbritton7

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:02:01 AM

I doubt if the bank will cooperate with you because the banks lose their grip of the financial market.. I think that first step for MCC is the collaboration with banks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MCC_Matthew

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:06:47 AM

Hi !

Thank you for your interest.

To answer your question,

I doubt if the bank will cooperate with you because the banks lose their grip of the financial market.. I think that first step for MCC is the collaboration with banks.

==> MyCreditChain aims to provide that service for the whole globe. Bank issue could be simple. Currently South Korean lawmakers are preparing constitutional amendment that establishes personal information right to be the fundamental right. Personal information right is about each individual’s right to decide how their personal information used. That is exactly what MyCreditchain is aiming to provide. Banks have been prone to hacking. They have been losing tens of millions of personal information of their customers. Blockchain can solve the problem because MyCreditChain’s decentralized data structure does not have a point of attack.

If you have more suggestions for MCC, please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.

Thanks again!

download: http://mycreditchain.org/paper/MycreditChain(MCC)_whitepaper_en_v1.5.pdf
Medium:  https://medium.com/mycreditchain
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/mycreditchain
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

Hi !

To answer your question,

I think credit bureau must be refusing to cooperate with MCC

==>

With MyCreditChain in service, people don’t have to put up with the misuse of banks and SNS using their information for free.

Credit Bureau would not have much power any more.

Any one or any company can come into MCC and use the big data to generate useful information. Credit Bureau cannot have the power they have now. Because they will become just one of the many credit scoring providers using personal information. Once their monopoly of personal information is disrupted by MyCreditChain Service, they become a minor player. Everyone get paid for providing the information on the meantime. People get their power back.

If you have more suggestions for MCC, please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.

Thanks again!

download: http://mycreditchain.org/paper/MycreditChain(MCC)_whitepaper_en_v1.5.pdf
nscyber

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

nice
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

Hi !

To answer your question,

nice

==>
Thanks!!  Wink Wink

Thanks again!

MOO76MAN

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

great token!!  Nice ideas~!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

Read the description, the project really liked, the idea is brilliant! I did not understand which currency is the main one? Bitcoin? Tell me please!
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

Read the description, the project really liked, the idea is brilliant! I did not understand which currency is the main one? Bitcoin? Tell me please!

No, the description says that the project is built on the basis of the ether. 1 ether - 10,000 coins. I really liked the project too. I think that the project will have a lot of participants!
Seidr

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

No, the description says that the project is built on the basis of the ether. 1 ether - 10,000 coins. I really liked the project too. I think that the project will have a lot of participants!

And in what country is the main project team? You know?
When will the ICO start and the participants will be able to participate in the development of the project?
MOO76MAN

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

It is South Korean Project. 
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

And in what country is the main project team? You know?
When will the ICO start and the participants will be able to participate in the development of the project?
As far as I know - the beginning of the project on May 7. The ICO will be launched.
The team is in Korea, it was there that the project was invented and implemented. Korea is one of the leaders in the number of ICO at the moment
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:11:51 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 05:30:04 PM by xPotato_02

I'm happy to be part of this bounty program, I'll continue to support MCC!
0xcb62fa8b7ff231946e84879a12cee0f0c890d4df
Seidr

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

I really liked the project, especially the fact that it depends on the air, because I believe that this is one of the stable currencies at the moment. The project is super!
emontmon

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

Very interesting project, I never thought that such a thing as a credit score is so complicated and ambiguous mechanism. It turns out that in this system at the moment there are some problems that the founders of this project are ready to correct. I'm wondering how this will evolve.
Kheg

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

Very interesting project, I never thought that such a thing as a credit score is so complicated and ambiguous mechanism. It turns out that in this system at the moment there are some problems that the founders of this project are ready to correct. I'm wondering how this will evolve.
Yes, I agree it's really interesting, but how they intend to ensure the safety of storage and information collection.
emontmon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

Dd, I agree it's really interesting, but how they intend to ensure the safety of storage and information collection.
I think developers will use different methods of encryption and decentralization, so that you can be sure of the safety of all your data and information.
Kheg

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

Dd, I agree it's really interesting, but how they intend to ensure the safety of storage and information collection.
I think developers will use different methods of encryption and decentralization, so that you can be sure of the safety of all your data and information.
Well, I hope so. But how exactly will the whole process of data collection be carried out? I do not quite understand the principle of this.
emontmon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

Well, I hope so. But how exactly will the whole process of data collection be carried out? I do not quite understand the principle of this.
As far as I understand, the key feature of the platform is that it provides an opportunity to independently collect all the necessary data in your personal profile. And most collect their credit information.
Kheg

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

As far as I understand, the key feature of the platform is that it provides an opportunity to independently collect all the necessary data in your personal profile. And most collect their credit information.
That is, it only works in a manual mode, I understand, right?
emontmon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

That is, it only works in a manual mode, I understand, right?
Not really. This will work both in manual mode and in automatic mode. That is, information can be collected automatically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: