Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCC] MyCreditChain - Building Trust with Your Data  (Read 3322 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

Very interesting project, I never thought that such a thing as a credit score is so complicated and ambiguous mechanism. It turns out that in this system at the moment there are some problems that the founders of this project are ready to correct. I'm wondering how this will evolve.
Dd, I agree it's really interesting, but how they intend to ensure the safety of storage and information collection.
I think developers will use different methods of encryption and decentralization, so that you can be sure of the safety of all your data and information.
Well, I hope so. But how exactly will the whole process of data collection be carried out? I do not quite understand the principle of this.
As far as I understand, the key feature of the platform is that it provides an opportunity to independently collect all the necessary data in your personal profile. And most collect their credit information.
That is, it only works in a manual mode, I understand, right?
Not really. This will work both in manual mode and in automatic mode. That is, information can be collected automatically.
Where exactly will this information from, which will be contained in the user's profile, be taken from?
emontmon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Very interesting project, I never thought that such a thing as a credit score is so complicated and ambiguous mechanism. It turns out that in this system at the moment there are some problems that the founders of this project are ready to correct. I'm wondering how this will evolve.
Dd, I agree it's really interesting, but how they intend to ensure the safety of storage and information collection.
I think developers will use different methods of encryption and decentralization, so that you can be sure of the safety of all your data and information.
Well, I hope so. But how exactly will the whole process of data collection be carried out? I do not quite understand the principle of this.
As far as I understand, the key feature of the platform is that it provides an opportunity to independently collect all the necessary data in your personal profile. And most collect their credit information.
Not really. This will work both in manual mode and in automatic mode. That is, information can be collected automatically.
Where exactly will this information from, which will be contained in the user's profile, be taken from?
A person can easily collect his personal information on various official websites, and he provides a system environment that allows his information to be under his control. I think it's very cool.
Kheg

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

A person can easily collect his personal information on various official websites, and he provides a system environment that allows his information to be under his control. I think it's very cool.
And it turns out the user, that is, an individual is the owner of information and provides it if necessary only with his consent, am I right?
emontmon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:47:02 PM

And it turns out the user, that is, an individual is the owner of information and provides it if necessary only with his consent, am I right?
That's right, everything is absolutely true. That is why this is innovative in the sphere of lending. This is one of the steps in the modern future and therefore I fully support the team of developers of this project and wish them good luck! Smiley
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

But I do not understand to the end who exactly is a member of this network? Ordinary users?
jankole14

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

What about bounty? You are offer bounty in bitcointalk?
leptoon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

But I do not understand to the end who exactly is a member of this network? Ordinary users?
What exactly do you mean? Which users? I do not understand you.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:00:54 PM

I wanted to ask for whom exactly this platform is intended for individuals? Or is it a broader direction?
leptoon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

I wanted to ask for whom exactly this platform is intended for individuals? Or is it a broader direction?
Participants in the network are not only persons who provide raw materials, but also those who can evaluate information, such as large data analysts, credit rating moderators and marketing experts.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

Participants in the network are not only persons who provide raw materials, but also those who can evaluate information, such as large data analysts, credit rating moderators and marketing experts.
That is, these individuals will also have access to user information, right?
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

MCC platform will enable a new relationship among people, which will further develop new form of financial activities. It brings about a major innovation in credit information that a person's credit data will become an asset for himself/herself. How will this platform work?
leptoon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

Of course not, only you have access to your personal information, none of the external users or users within the network has access to it.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

Of course not, only you have access to your personal information, none of the external users or users within the network has access to it.
We are talking about unauthorized access now, I understand, yes? I meant, can I give these people access to their information in an authorized manner?
leptoon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

We are talking about unauthorized access now, I understand, yes? I meant, can I give these people access to their information in an authorized manner?
Yes, I thought you meant just that. If we are talking about authorized access to these data, then they can be provided only with your permission. This is the key feature of the platform.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

Yes, I thought you meant just that. If we are talking about authorized access to these data, then they can be provided only with your permission. This is the key feature of the platform.
Will the information contained within this platform differ from that contained in traditional credit ratings?
leptoon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:35:16 PM

Will the information contained within this platform differ from that contained in traditional credit ratings?
Yes, this is also one of the features of this particular platform. Not enough to assess the credit status of the individual. However, the MCC contains much more information, such as information stored in government offices, the history of financial transactions, consumption behavior, personal large data from SNS activity analysis and communication data and an interpersonal trust index.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

Yes, this is also one of the features of this particular platform. Not enough to assess the credit status of the individual. However, the MCC contains much more information, such as information stored in government offices, the history of financial transactions, consumption behavior, personal large data from SNS activity analysis and communication data and an interpersonal trust index.
Indeed, the volume of information collected is impressive, this is significantly different from what we have now in traditional credit ratings. It is perfectly!
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

And how exactly will all the data be collected?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

To do this, the system uses a cross-board file system (IPFS), which is a distributed file structure that combines all the storage in the computing devices into one file system.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

To do this, the system uses a cross-board file system (IPFS), which is a distributed file structure that combines all the storage in the computing devices into one file system.
And on this file system, user data is stored in a decentralized manner, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: