Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCC] MyCreditChain - Building Trust with Your Data  (Read 3322 times)
MCC_Matthew

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

Hi !

Thank you for your interest.

To answer your question,

Why Credit Information? any reason you guys choose it?

==>
Prominent economists all agree that person Information is the most valuable asset in Economy. Services and products are produced to suffice the need of all of us, and the personal information is the basic information determining our preference. However, all of our information is collected and used by major corporations for their own profit. MyCreditChain will take the ownership of personal information back to People. MyCreditChain let the users collect their information with our technology and sell it on MyCreditChain platform.

If you have more suggestions for MCC, please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.

Thanks again!

download: http://mycreditchain.org/paper/MycreditChain(MCC)_whitepaper_en_v1.5.pdf
Medium:   https://medium.com/mycreditchain
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/mycreditchain
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Who can answer me the question, at what stage is this project now?
I understand that at the moment the private sale of the token has ended.
And what does it mean? What's next?
Then the pre-sale stage begins, in which you can participate. It starts on April 12 and lasts until May 5.
This is great news, and is there any restriction on the amount of purchase of tokens?
What kind of restrictions do you have in mind? I do not completely understand you.
Well, I mean the restriction on the purchase or sale of tokens. Or the minimum and maximum contribution amount. Such limitations will include this platform?
At this stage, the minimum investment amount will be 0.5 ETH
Maximum did not provide for the team, that is, you can invest as much as you want.
It is perfectly. With current prices for ETH, the investment in this project looks very profitable.
I forgot to ask, and what is the cost of one token?
miakaplan3

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

is there any Competitors for MCC? i just wondering haha...
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

Hi !

To answer your question,

is there any Competitors for MCC? i just wondering haha...

==>
There is no direct competitor. But there is one project called Bloom that’s in the same field. They deal with credit scoring & assessment. Nevertheless, MyCrecitChain provides unique services. He/She has the full ownership and control over his/her own data within the MCC network. One’s credit information will become an important asset for oneself. Users sell their own information but they cannot change the data. Data is corrected by MCC scrapping engine; therefore, it is immutable thus reliable. Bloom can be considered as a 3rd party in MCC network.

If you have more suggestions for MCC, please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.

Thanks again!

download: http://mycreditchain.org/paper/MycreditChain(MCC)_whitepaper_en_v1.5.pdf
Medium:  https://medium.com/mycreditchain
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

Hi !

To answer your question,

On which platform your tokens will be reated? Ethereum or may be ICON? Or you will have own blockchain?

==>
MCC publishes MCC token that complies with the ERC20 Ethereum token standard. Although the MCC platform is primarily applicable to Ethereum, it can also be expanded to a variety of blockchain platforms when issues happen in the future.

Thanks again!

Medium:  https://medium.com/mycreditchain
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

Who can answer me the question, at what stage is this project now?
I understand that at the moment the private sale of the token has ended.
And what does it mean? What's next?
Then the pre-sale stage begins, in which you can participate. It starts on April 12 and lasts until May 5.
This is great news, and is there any restriction on the amount of purchase of tokens?
What kind of restrictions do you have in mind? I do not completely understand you.
Well, I mean the restriction on the purchase or sale of tokens. Or the minimum and maximum contribution amount. Such limitations will include this platform?
At this stage, the minimum investment amount will be 0.5 ETH
Maximum did not provide for the team, that is, you can invest as much as you want.
It is perfectly. With current prices for ETH, the investment in this project looks very profitable.
I forgot to ask, and what is the cost of one token?
I can not tell you exactly the answer to this question, but at this stage you will be able to purchase 11,500MCC for one ETH
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

What about the bonus program? Are there any bonuses for early buyers?
Kheg

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

Yes, of course there is a bonus program, for those who invested at the closed sale stage this bonus was 40%, a 15% bonus will be available for pre-sale participants. For all others, who will participate in the ICO will no longer be available any bonuses.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

The idea of the project is quite interesting. But the biggest problem for developers will be bringing the project to the global level.
emontmon

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

Yes, of course there is a bonus program, for those who invested at the closed sale stage this bonus was 40%, a 15% bonus will be available for pre-sale participants. For all others, who will participate in the ICO will no longer be available any bonuses.
It's a pity that I learned about this project late and was able to take part in the closed sale stage, 40% is a very big bonus, I envy those who managed to take part in it.
Kheg

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

It's a pity that I learned about this project late and was able to take part in the closed sale stage, 40% is a very big bonus, I envy those who managed to take part in it.
But do not forget that you still have the opportunity to participate in the pre-sale, 15% is also quite a good and pleasant bonus.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

The idea of the project is quite interesting. But the biggest problem for developers will be bringing the project to the global level.
Sooner or later, the introduction of blockchain on a global scale will happen and all those projects that are at least of some interest and really make people's lives easier and better will be very popular
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

Sooner or later, the introduction of blockchain on a global scale will happen and all those projects that are at least of some interest and really make people's lives easier and better will be very popular
I just always wonder what number of users developers calculated after strart its platform?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

I just always wonder what number of users developers calculated after strart its platform?
This is a very abstract question and it is very difficult to answer because too many factors affect it . The usefulness of the platform in principle, its feasibility, popular similar systems that already exist, legal regulations and much more
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

This is a very abstract question and it is very difficult to answer because too many factors affect it . The usefulness of the platform in principle, its feasibility, popular similar systems that already exist, legal regulations and much more
I think the developers have chosen a very good niche. Lending in our time is a very common phenomenon
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

I think the developers have chosen a very good niche. Lending in our time is a very common phenomenon
Not only loans and all that is associated with them. Various institutions that deal with the collection of various papers and information is also a very important link in the whole credit system.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

Not only loans and all that is associated with them. Various institutions that deal with the collection of various papers and information is also a very important link in the whole credit system.
In many countries such as the US, credit histories play a very important role for the individual.  People are not ashamed to have a lot of loans and a lifetime to live with them
emontmon

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

But do not forget that you still have the opportunity to participate in the pre-sale, 15% is also quite a good and pleasant bonus.
Yes, I agree, I will wait for the start of the pre-sale. By the way, what should I do to participate in this?
Kheg

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

Yes, I agree, I will wait for the start of the pre-sale. By the way, what should I do to participate in this?
What exactly do you mean? You need to have the desire and ETH to take part in this, do not you? Grin
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

In many countries such as the US, credit histories play a very important role for the individual.  People are not ashamed to have a lot of loans and a lifetime to live with them
It is clear that in all developed countries to have loans is a common thing , interest rates are relatively small and people do not worry about taking loans. The other thing is that your information or credit history can be used by third parties without your knowledge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: