Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCC] MyCreditChain - Building Trust with Your Data  (Read 3322 times)
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

I read that it will be possible to become a provider of nodes within this network, how exactly will this work?
To participate as an IPFS node in the MCC network, you must perform node registration and authentication.
OK, well I understood, but how exactly can this be done, can you explain it to me?
To be a nodal provider in the MCC, you must perform module installation and authentication, authentication and subscription procedures. The procedure for registering a node may vary depending on the security and conditions of each system.
That is, I will need to coordinate this somehow with the project team or managers, right?
Well it turns out that so, you can not connect your own node to the system unauthorized, right?
Well, yes, it sounds logical. But I thought it might function somehow in the atomic mode. Or somehow this process will be accompanied by certain automation.
I really do not know exactly how this process will work, so I can not tell you anything about this.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

I read that it will be possible to become a provider of nodes within this network, how exactly will this work?
To participate as an IPFS node in the MCC network, you must perform node registration and authentication.
OK, well I understood, but how exactly can this be done, can you explain it to me?
To be a nodal provider in the MCC, you must perform module installation and authentication, authentication and subscription procedures. The procedure for registering a node may vary depending on the security and conditions of each system.
That is, I will need to coordinate this somehow with the project team or managers, right?
Well it turns out that so, you can not connect your own node to the system unauthorized, right?
Well, yes, it sounds logical. But I thought it might function somehow in the atomic mode. Or somehow this process will be accompanied by certain automation.
I really do not know exactly how this process will work, so I can not tell you anything about this.
And where can I learn it in more detail?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

Good protection can provide only the blockchain platform that developers offer us.
It's not uncommon and when decentralized systems were broken , this is especially related to Ethereum . Several times hackers have found a bug in the code of Ethereum and successfully broke the exchange's wallets . There is no 100% safe vault
In any case, I would rather choose a decentralized platform for storing my data than a centralized one. The risk is in any case less
Developers will use some special system of data protection?
No, the usual decentralized system, the only thing that the data will be encrypted and even if they are hacked they will not be able to read or process .
in theory, this platform should be in demand . It simplifies both the collection of information and its storage.
The only thing that caused me doubt is that the project is going to start its work in a year. This is a very short period for such a project as i think
The platform does not require any innovative developments. Developers take ready-made Ethereum blockchain to make their data warehouse and ecosystem. Compared to other projects, it takes a little time to develop
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

Good protection can provide only the blockchain platform that developers offer us.
It's not uncommon and when decentralized systems were broken , this is especially related to Ethereum . Several times hackers have found a bug in the code of Ethereum and successfully broke the exchange's wallets . There is no 100% safe vault
In any case, I would rather choose a decentralized platform for storing my data than a centralized one. The risk is in any case less
Developers will use some special system of data protection?
No, the usual decentralized system, the only thing that the data will be encrypted and even if they are hacked they will not be able to read or process .
in theory, this platform should be in demand . It simplifies both the collection of information and its storage.
The only thing that caused me doubt is that the project is going to start its work in a year. This is a very short period for such a project as i think
The platform does not require any innovative developments. Developers take ready-made Ethereum blockchain to make their data warehouse and ecosystem. Compared to other projects, it takes a little time to develop
The team of developers is very strong, I think they will not have difficulties with the launch of the project.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

And where can I learn it in more detail?
You can try to read the white paper, it is available on the project website. Wink
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

The project very seriously, as it seemed to me at first glance , the Scam is not exactly similar. Quite high ratings of various ICO publishers, well-designed website, in white paper, briefly and clearly stated the essence of the project and what problems it solves, in general, i can not say anything negative in his address
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

The project very seriously, as it seemed to me at first glance , the Scam is not exactly similar. Quite high ratings of various ICO publishers, well-designed website, in white paper, briefly and clearly stated the essence of the project and what problems it solves, in general, i can not say anything negative in his address
Do you think it is profitable to invest in such a project ?
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

I read that only 42% of tokens are allocated for the sale of tokens. And where will the rest of the released tokens go?
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

I read a little information on your site, found out that your platform gives all users of your platform MyCreditChain the opportunity to earn a cryptocurrency selling their credit data, of course this is a good opportunity to make money.
Fritz93

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

Why not? The project solves a really serious problem of personal data of individuals . I think the project has a future
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

I read that only 42% of tokens are allocated for the sale of tokens. And where will the rest of the released tokens go?
The rest of the tokens will be distributed to others needed. Such as daily Airdrop, marketing, development of business model and of course part of the tokens will be assigned to the founders.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

Why not? The project solves a really serious problem of personal data of individuals . I think the project has a future
I've never met an app like this. I especially liked his search engine of personal data about the user, it's just something innovative
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

The rest of the tokens will be distributed to others needed. Such as daily Airdrop, marketing, development of business model and of course part of the tokens will be assigned to the founders.
daily Airdrop? What it is?
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

daily Airdrop? What it is?
This is one of the parts of this system. You can read about this with white paper, it's important.
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

I've never met an app like this. I especially liked his search engine of personal data about the user, it's just something innovative
Can I learn more about personal data collection ? How will information be collected?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

Can I learn more about personal data collection ? How will information be collected?
Not particularly delving into this, the platform will collect data through differentiated systems, and form a common pool of data about the user
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

Not particularly delving into this, the platform will collect data through differentiated systems, and form a common pool of data about the user
Where will the system collect data from ? With any specific resources directly related to lending?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:00:59 PM

Where will the system collect data from ? With any specific resources directly related to lending?
Information will be collected from various official websites where there is information related to your credit history, payment history and not only, in general, the collection of information will be much more extensive and detailed than in centralized systems
Fritz93

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

Information will be collected from various official websites where there is information related to your credit history, payment history and not only, in general, the collection of information will be much more extensive and detailed than in centralized systems
The most important thing is that your data will be completely at your disposal, and only you will decide how to dispose of them
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

My opinion is that to invest in such projects to date, is particularly advantageous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: