Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCC] MyCreditChain - Building Trust with Your Data  (Read 3322 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

My opinion is that to invest in such projects to date, is particularly advantageous.
Lending and all that is connected with it will certainly always be popular . If we look at the credit system as a whole, we can conclude that investing in such projects is a successful investment in 90% of cases.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

My opinion is that to invest in such projects to date, is particularly advantageous.
Lending and all that is connected with it will certainly always be popular . If we look at the credit system as a whole, we can conclude that investing in such projects is a successful investment in 90% of cases.
But you still need to be extremely prudent and cautious when investing in new ICO
Fritz93

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

But you still need to be extremely prudent and cautious when investing in new ICO
As i wrote above, i cannot say anything negative about this project. Growth potential is definitely there . And i think for this project to 35 million $  is a realistic amount to ICO
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

As i wrote above, i cannot say anything negative about this project. Growth potential is definitely there . And i think for this project to 35 million $  is a realistic amount to ICO
100 million tokens will be issued , which also says in theory about a good growth potential, the developers did not make billions of tokens which is very good for investors
Fritz93

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

100 million tokens will be issued , which also says in theory about a good growth potential, the developers did not make billions of tokens which is very good for investors
Of course, you can imagine how much one coin can cost based on the capitalization of existing coins, the smaller the number of tokens the greater its growth potential , it is obvious) Grin
damiansmith1

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

Consumers have little knowledge or control over how the company will use personal information and are not able to prevent the secondary use of personal information. It is difficult for individuals to take reasonable actions and to protect their own information due to the lack of information, limitations of information literacy and various cognitive and behavioral biases.
MCC_Matthew

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

Consumers have little knowledge or control over how the company will use personal information and are not able to prevent the secondary use of personal information. It is difficult for individuals to take reasonable actions and to protect their own information due to the lack of information, limitations of information literacy and various cognitive and behavioral biases.

I absolutely agree with you. As you already have mentioned, 'It is difficult for individuals to take reasonable actions to protect their own information due to the lack of information' . Currently, we don't know how our personal information being used. In that point, MCC will bring back our ownership on credit information to people. If you have more questions about MCC, please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

I absolutely agree with you. As you already have mentioned, 'It is difficult for individuals to take reasonable actions to protect their own information due to the lack of information' . Currently, we don't know how our personal information being used. In that point, MCC will bring back our ownership on credit information to people. If you have more questions about MCC, please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.

Although credit data is all about individuals, most individuals do not own the data. The data is stored in the servers of hundreds of financial institutions, and each rating agency evaluates individuals through its own evaluation criteria. And it's time to change!

Yes. Most of data collected in a traditional way is historical data, so a structure that is difficult to immediately reflect the changing information at the moment. Although there are a number of data sets to express one’s credit better, it is too limited that only relying on traditional methods to evaluate the credit. As you said, i totally agree with "Now it's time to change!"
damiansmith1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

Although credit data is all about individuals, most individuals do not own the data. The data is stored in the servers of hundreds of financial institutions, and each rating agency evaluates individuals through its own evaluation criteria. And it's time to change!

Yes. Most of data collected in a traditional way is historical data, so a structure that is difficult to immediately reflect the changing information at the moment. Although there are a number of data sets to express one’s credit better, it is too limited that only relying on traditional methods to evaluate the credit. As you said, i totally agree with "Now it's time to change!"

Great.but i have one question....Is the prototype or the proof of concept ready? I just wondering haha
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

Great.but i have one question....Is the prototype or the proof of concept ready? I just wondering haha

Sure. Yes. Our project is based on Data Scraping technology and credit scoring model accounting non-financial data. We are already providing the technology for major banks in South Korea. Feel free to ask anything about our ICO or bounty program too Smiley
damiansmith1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

Sure. Yes. Our project is based on Data Scraping technology and credit scoring model accounting non-financial data. We are already providing the technology for major banks in South Korea. Feel free to ask anything about our ICO or bounty program too Smiley

Okay,,,, then I ask one more thing. What are the token metrics for the project?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

Oh that's a good question. To anser that question, MCC token is used as a medium of exchange in its ecosystem. Financial institutions and companies can come into the MCC network and use the information with the MCC tokens. The MCC tokens paid by financial institutions and companies directly go to the information suppliers as rewards. Since you can always convert the tokens into cash, you get to make some money by providing your data. With the tokens, individuals can also use various services provided within the MCC network.
damiansmith1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

Oh that's a good question. To anser that question, MCC token is used as a medium of exchange in its ecosystem. Financial institutions and companies can come into the MCC network and use the information with the MCC tokens. The MCC tokens paid by financial institutions and companies directly go to the information suppliers as rewards. Since you can always convert the tokens into cash, you get to make some money by providing your data. With the tokens, individuals can also use various services provided within the MCC network.

Thank you.. I appreciate it very much. It was helpful for my further understanding about your business
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

Hi !

Thank you for your interest.

To answer your question,

How to give seeds to the others? If I give the seeds to someone, it turns into the tokens. But those tokens will be usable by the recipient not me?

==>

You can send seeds to anyone you know via text, email, SNS, etc. and Yes, that’s true. You do not get rewarded by giving seeds to others. The seeds that you give to someone else turn into the MCC tokens in the recipient’s wallet. Seeds have no value in themselves unless they are turned into the MCC tokens, and they convert into the tokens only if they are given from someone else. The seeds, however, will be evaporated if not given. Hence, you are not losing anything neither. In fact, you can improve your reputation by giving seeds to others.
If you have more suggestions for MCC, please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.

Thanks again!

download: http://mycreditchain.org/paper/MycreditChain(MCC)_whitepaper_en_v1.5.pdf
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/mycreditchain
miakaplan3

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

Hi !

To answer your question,

How to give seeds to the others? If I give the seeds to someone, it turns into the tokens. But those tokens will be usable by the recipient not me?

==>

You can send seeds to anyone you know via text, email, SNS, etc. and Yes, that’s true. You do not get rewarded by giving seeds to others. The seeds that you give to someone else turn into the MCC tokens in the recipient’s wallet. Seeds have no value in themselves unless they are turned into the MCC tokens, and they convert into the tokens only if they are given from someone else. The seeds, however, will be evaporated if not given. Hence, you are not losing anything neither. In fact, you can improve your reputation by giving seeds to others.
If you have more suggestions for MCC, please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.

Thanks again!

download: http://mycreditchain.org/paper/MycreditChain(MCC)_whitepaper_en_v1.5.pdf

Additional question.... What is the total supply of MCC Tokens?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

Hi !

To answer your question,

==>

Thanks again!

Additional question.... What is the total supply of MCC Tokens?

No worries. you can ask anytime here. To answer your question, one billion MCC tokens are issued and 42% of them will be distributed for sale.
mootbritton7

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy i'm so impressed your concept and biz!! I have one question How can we make money on MCC network? And when? Who buy tokens after launching service?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

Hi !

To answer your question,

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy i'm so impressed your concept and biz!! I have one question How can we make money on MCC network? And when? Who buy tokens after launching service?

==>
MCC is designed for normal people to join eagerly so that MCC has a vast set of data in the network readily available.  The information is most comprehensive because the owner himself is selling; it is most uptodate because the process is done on more or less real time. The data is immutable and reliable because the MCC system is gathering it for the users and users cannot change. The only reason that Amazon, Google and Facebook are the great companies now is the personal information Big Data they have gathered and using for their profit. MCC is democratizing the personal information big data access to all of us if they use their tokens to buy them.

Thanks again!

Medium:  https://medium.com/mycreditchain
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

Hi !

To answer your question,

==>
MCC is designed for normal people to join eagerly so that MCC has a vast set of data in the network readily available.  The information is most comprehensive because the owner himself is selling; it is most uptodate because the process is done on more or less real time. The data is immutable and reliable because the MCC system is gathering it for the users and users cannot change. The only reason that Amazon, Google and Facebook are the great companies now is the personal information Big Data they have gathered and using for their profit. MCC is democratizing the personal information big data access to all of us if they use their tokens to buy them.

Thanks again!

On which platform your tokens will be reated? Ethereum or may be ICON? Or you will have own blockchain?

MCC publishes MCC token that complies with the ERC20 Ethereum token standard. Although the MCC platform is primarily applicable to Ethereum, it can also be expanded to a variety of blockchain platforms when issues happen in the future.
mootbritton7

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

Hi !

To answer your question,

==>

Thanks again!

On which platform your tokens will be reated? Ethereum or may be ICON? Or you will have own blockchain?

MCC publishes MCC token that complies with the ERC20 Ethereum token standard. Although the MCC platform is primarily applicable to Ethereum, it can also be expanded to a variety of blockchain platforms when issues happen in the future.

okok I got it. so now I want to join MCC network.... is there any app for MCC??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: