Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:30:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCC] MyCreditChain - Building Trust with Your Data  (Read 3322 times)
MCC_Matthew

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

It's like a unique block chain business. The value of personal information and credit is an entire ecosystem. I support this project!

Thank you!!! Go MCC!
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Good to know you guys, MCC. i have two questions, 1. What is the hardcap for your ICO? 2. Do you guys have any partnerships?

Currently, our overall hardcap is 40,000 ETH. Yes, We are in partnerships with 12 companies, including Edenchain. Also we expect the number of companies with which MCC is in partnership will be increasing.

damiansmith1

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

Good to know you guys, MCC. i have two questions, 1. What is the hardcap for your ICO? 2. Do you guys have any partnerships?

Currently, our overall hardcap is 40,000 ETH. Yes, We are in partnerships with 12 companies, including Edenchain. Also we expect the number of companies with which MCC is in partnership will be increasing.

You have much partners on behind!!! i think you can run your ICO with nice start there , but I’m not sure cryptocurrency its already legal on South Korea ?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

You have much partners on behind!!! i think you can run your ICO with nice start there , but I’m not sure cryptocurrency its already legal on South Korea ?

Regarding that, the Korea government is more willing to see situation than take preemptive action. But, there are many speculating about the possibility of allowing ICOs recently. MCC team also look forward to have good news in Korea. By the way, government currently has passed Constitutional Amendment making "Right to Personal Information" to be one of the basic right. Our Project, MyCreditChain is all about making "personal information" to be one's own property, Right to control one's own personal credit information.  So, what we are doing is in line with the Government policy in a way. MCC Foundation is a legal entity in Singapore.  Even if South Korean Government decided to ban it legally, our project will continue
without the issue. So, please free safe with us.
damiansmith1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

Regarding that, the Korea government is more willing to see situation than take preemptive action. But, there are many speculating about the possibility of allowing ICOs recently. MCC team also look forward to have good news in Korea. By the way, government currently has passed Constitutional Amendment making "Right to Personal Information" to be one of the basic right. Our Project, MyCreditChain is all about making "personal information" to be one's own property, Right to control one's own personal credit information.  So, what we are doing is in line with the Government policy in a way. MCC Foundation is a legal entity in Singapore.  Even if South Korean Government decided to ban it legally, our project will continue

What is about soft cap and the future of unsold token if they couldn't get succeed to meet the hard cap?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

What is about soft cap and the future of unsold token if they couldn't get succeed to meet the hard cap?

Our soft cap is 5000 ETH. And the unsold tokens will be moved to the Reserve for Airdrop.
I hope it helps you and If you have more questions about MCC, please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.
delcastillo1
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

why you guys choose Credit information? and could you explain more about company?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

why you guys choose Credit information? and could you explain more about company?

Personal Information is the most valuable asset in Economy. Services and products are produced to suffice the need of all of us, and the personal information is the basic information determining our preference. However, all of our information is collected and used by major corporations for their own profit. MyCreditChain will take the ownership of personal information back to People.
damiansmith1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

Our soft cap is 5000 ETH. And the unsold tokens will be moved to the Reserve for Airdrop.
I hope it helps you and If you have more questions about MCC, please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.

I think this project is good and interesting. This project has a good purpose and directed. I love your project. I will keep an eye on your project.
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

I think this project is good and interesting. This project has a good purpose and directed. I love your project. I will keep an eye on your project.

Thanks a lot! we also believe that more and more people will keep an eye on our marvelous project! All the best and feel free to join our ICO
delcastillo1
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

Personal Information is the most valuable asset in Economy. Services and products are produced to suffice the need of all of us, and the personal information is the basic information determining our preference. However, all of our information is collected and used by major corporations for their own profit. MyCreditChain will take the ownership of personal information back to People.

do you guys have any prototype of concept for this?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

Yes. Our project is based on Data scrapping technology and credit scoring model accounting non-financial data.
In addition, We are already providing this concept of technology for major banks in South Korea.
If you need further information you can check it from links below, and please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.
delcastillo1
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

Yes. Our project is based on Data scrapping technology and credit scoring model accounting non-financial data.
In addition, We are already providing this concept of technology for major banks in South Korea.
If you need further information you can check it from links below, and please feel free to comment here or our Telegram chat.

What are the token metrics for the project?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

MCC token is used as a medium of exchange in its ecosystem. Financial institutions and companies can come into the MCC network and use the information with the MCC tokens. The MCC tokens paid by financial institutions and companies directly go to the information suppliers as rewards. Since you can always convert the tokens into cash, you get to make some money by providing your data. With the tokens, individuals can also use various services provided within the MCC network.
delcastillo1
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

MCC token is used as a medium of exchange in its ecosystem. Financial institutions and companies can come into the MCC network and use the information with the MCC tokens. The MCC tokens paid by financial institutions and companies directly go to the information suppliers as rewards. Since you can always convert the tokens into cash, you get to make some money by providing your data. With the tokens, individuals can also use various services provided within the MCC network.

Although credit data is all about individuals, most individuals do not own the data. The data is stored in the servers of hundreds of financial institutions, and each rating agency evaluates individuals through its own evaluation criteria. And it's time to change!
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

Although credit data is all about individuals, most individuals do not own the data. The data is stored in the servers of hundreds of financial institutions, and each rating agency evaluates individuals through its own evaluation criteria. And it's time to change!

Yes. Most of data collected in a traditional way is historical data, so a structure that is difficult to immediately reflect the changing information at the moment. Although there are a number of data sets to express one’s credit better, it is too limited that only relying on traditional methods to evaluate the credit. As you said, i totally agree with "Now it's time to change!"
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

MyCreditChain ICO was rated by ICOmarks Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/mycreditchain

Thank you for sharing Serhiom  Wink
delcastillo1
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

Who can answer me the question, at what stage is this project now?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

I understand that at the moment the private sale of the token has ended.
delcastillo1
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:02:38 PM

I understand that at the moment the private sale of the token has ended.

And what does it mean? What's next?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: