Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCC] MyCreditChain - Building Trust with Your Data  (Read 3322 times)
MCC_Matthew

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

Who can answer me the question, at what stage is this project now?

I understand that at the moment the private sale of the token has ended.

And what does it mean? What's next?

Then the pre-sale stage begins, in which you can participate. It starts on April 12 and lasts until May 5.
delcastillo1
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

Then the pre-sale stage begins, in which you can participate. It starts on April 12 and lasts until May 5.

This is great news, and is there any restriction on the amount of purchase of tokens?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

This is great news, and is there any restriction on the amount of purchase of tokens?

What kind of restrictions do you have in mind? I do not completely understand you.
delcastillo1
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

What kind of restrictions do you have in mind? I do not completely understand you.

Well, I mean the restriction on the purchase or sale of tokens. Or the minimum and maximum contribution amount. Such limitations will include this platform?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

Well, I mean the restriction on the purchase or sale of tokens. Or the minimum and maximum contribution amount. Such limitations will include this platform?

At this stage, the minimum investment amount will be 0.5 ETH
Maximum did not provide for the team, that is, you can invest as much as you want.
delcastillo1
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

Maximum did not provide for the team, that is, you can invest as much as you want.

It is perfectly. With current prices for ETH, the investment in this project looks very profitable.
I forgot to ask, and what is the cost of one token?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

It is perfectly. With current prices for ETH, the investment in this project looks very profitable.

I can not tell you exactly the answer to this question, but at this stage you will be able to purchase 11,500MCC for one ETH
Feel free to ask if you have any more questions about it. Thanks 
delcastillo1
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

I can not tell you exactly the answer to this question, but at this stage you will be able to purchase 11,500MCC for one ETH
Feel free to ask if you have any more questions about it. Thanks 

That's enough i think... thank you bro
miakaplan3

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

Good protection can provide only the blockchain platform that developers offer us.
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

Good protection can provide only the blockchain platform that developers offer us.

It's not uncommon and when decentralized systems were broken , this is especially related to Ethereum . Several times hackers have found a bug in the code of Ethereum and successfully broke the exchange's wallets . There is no 100% safe vault
miakaplan3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

It's not uncommon and when decentralized systems were broken , this is especially related to Ethereum . Several times hackers have found a bug in the code of Ethereum and successfully broke the exchange's wallets . There is no 100% safe vault

In any case, I would rather choose a decentralized platform for storing my data than a centralized one. The risk is in any case less
miakaplan3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

In any case, I would rather choose a decentralized platform for storing my data than a centralized one. The risk is in any case less

Additionally, developers will use some special system of data protection?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

No, the usual decentralized system, the only thing that the data will be encrypted and even if they are hacked they will not be able to read or process .
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

No, the usual decentralized system, the only thing that the data will be encrypted and even if they are hacked they will not be able to read or process .

in theory, this platform should be in demand . It simplifies both the collection of information and its storage.

The only thing that caused me doubt is that the project is going to start its work in a year. This is a very short period for such a project as i think
The platform does not require any innovative developments. Developers take ready-made Ethereum blockchain to make their data warehouse and ecosystem. Compared to other projects, it takes a little time to develop. The team of developers is very strong, I think they will not have difficulties with the launch of the project.
damiansmith1

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

What’s MCC?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

What’s MCC?

It’s a revolutionary blockchain platform for personal credit information. MCC ensures that users to own their own information. MCC democratizes the accessibility to personal credit information big data. MCC is a market network that contains both data owners and data users of personal credit information as well as consumers and producers of financial and other products. MCC builds relationship and trust among people on rational expectation.
damiansmith1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

What’s MCC?

It’s a revolutionary blockchain platform for personal credit information. MCC ensures that users to own their own information. MCC democratizes the accessibility to personal credit information big data. MCC is a market network that contains both data owners and data users of personal credit information as well as consumers and producers of financial and other products. MCC builds relationship and trust among people on rational expectation.

then...Why Credit Information?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

What’s MCC?

Prominent economists all agree that person Information is the most valuable asset in Economy. Services and products are produced to suffice the need of all of us, and the personal information is the basic information determining our preference. However, all of our information is collected and used by major corporations for their own profit. MyCreditChain will take the ownership of personal information back to People. MyCreditChain let the users collect their information with our technology and sell it on MyCreditChain platform.
damiansmith1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

What’s MCC?

Prominent economists all agree that person Information is the most valuable asset in Economy. Services and products are produced to suffice the need of all of us, and the personal information is the basic information determining our preference. However, all of our information is collected and used by major corporations for their own profit. MyCreditChain will take the ownership of personal information back to People. MyCreditChain let the users collect their information with our technology and sell it on MyCreditChain platform.

Do you guys have partnership?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

What’s MCC?

Do you guys have partnership?

Yes we do. We are in partnership with 19 companies as of 3/27. We expect the number of companies in partnership will be increasing. Among our partners, many of them actually participated funding for MyCreditChain project.  MyCreditChain business model is recognized by other companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: