- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin sCrypt | BTCs is BACK!  (Read 44860 times)
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:56:26 AM

I hold a few  Wink

Will keep buying on the swings, I think promoted right this thing could be a top ranked coin.
MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 07:10:14 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 07:27:58 AM by MaGNeT

You have to push for someone like overstock.com to take this coin and someone needs to take 20 BTC and buy up most of whats on crypto rush forcing a change in price this coin will die very soon if someone does not, I wish I could be the person to do so.

Market will decide the price for this coin Smiley It may go up, it may go down, I hold. I look at the long term.
massiveman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:36:44 AM

so is this coin asic resistant?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:55:43 AM

yeah the next big thing, got dumped to 1/2 after saying this lmao
massiveman

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:56:26 AM

hate to say it guys but what exactly makes this coin unique? a look at how fast it's sinking on mintpal suggests it's dying fast.
dogeminingpool123

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:29:38 AM

Hi all,

MiningPool123.com has launched a complete new PPLNS pool to greatly support this coin.

What will we offer?

A new miningpool: http://btc2.miningpool123.com

• 100% managed by professionals
  • Fully loadbalanced environment
  • Support based on IRC freenode.net channel #dogeminingpool123, Skype and remote support via TeamViewer
  • Blockfinder bonus of 0.1 coin
  • Because we haven’t got any donations yet, we are asking 1% pool fee so that we are able to maintain our servers.

Who will join us?

http://btc2.miningpool123.com
massiveman

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:42:54 AM

wow this community is active, lol
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:54:23 AM

hate to say it guys but what exactly makes this coin unique? a look at how fast it's sinking on mintpal suggests it's dying fast.

It wouldn't be dying if idiots didn't fall for all those stacks of low 1-10 sell orders unfortunately, this is why I hate Mintpal it doesn't have a real order book that shows you a full spread of asking prices, only the last few sell orders.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:54:59 AM

a look at how fast it's sinking on mintpal suggests it's dying fast.

90% of older alts are well down in current market conditions, even at the lastest few hours lows btcs is still several times higher the it was just a few days ago, and good volumes.....hardly dying.

few hours or even days or weeks in trading doesn't make or break a coin.

massiveman

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:24:55 PM

fair enough good arguements but what is it that makes this coin unique?
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:32:55 PM

fair enough good arguements but what is it that makes this coin unique?

the community
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:35:43 PM

are you new to trading? you do realize that BTCS is really volatile and just started trading on mintpal? extreme price fluctuations are to be expected.

BTCS was never dead. that btc2.cryptominer.net pool has been open since launch and anyone could have mined thousands of BTCS up until a few days ago.

It sounds like you are mad or something, did you miss the train? I sure didn't.
massiveman

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:40:11 PM

are you new to trading? you do realize that BTCS is really volatile and just started trading on mintpal? extreme price fluctuations are to be expected.

BTCS was never dead. that btc2.cryptominer.net pool has been open since launch and anyone could have mined thousands of BTCS up until a few days ago.

haha, look I didnt miss the train, I have a few BTCS however I don't really see evidence of much of a community like you are advocating, I mean look how many pages this thread has, then look at the heavycoin thread. I am only looking to find out what is unique about this coin and nobody can seem to give me a rational answer, the community isn't an answer, I mean is the coin asic resistant etc? also whilst I expect volatility especially early in trading, the lack of buy orders is quite staggering.
artiface

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:43:35 PM

haha, look I didnt miss the train, I have a few BTCS however I don't really see evidence of much of a community like you are advocating, I mean look how many pages this thread has, then look at the heavycoin thread. I am only looking to find out what is unique about this coin and nobody can seem to give me a rational answer, the community isn't an answer, I mean is the coin asic resistant etc? also whilst I expect volatility especially early in trading, the lack of buy orders is quite staggering.

The community is not here because it was banned here.  There is a large community for this coin over at cryptocointalk, go take a look.  there is a whole dedicated forum not just 1 busy thread. The coin is dedicated to remaining asic resistant and the community is already planning a vote with its is decentralized voting system about changing the algorithm.  
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:44:24 PM

this took me two seconds to look up.

https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/411-bitcoin-scrypt-btc/

no one is going to give you all the answers, because the answers are not on BTCTalk.
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:55:02 PM

A lot of members of Bitcointalk has generally hated alts anyway, no big surprise that BTCs would have been banned here lol.
massiveman

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:15:10 PM

The community is not here because it was banned here.  There is a large community for this coin over at cryptocointalk, go take a look.  there is a whole dedicated forum not just 1 busy thread. The coin is dedicated to remaining asic resistant and the community is already planning a vote with its is decentralized voting system about changing the algorithm.  

Thanks guys that answers my question, I will head over there, despite my negativity I do want this coin to succeed, and if it's asic resistant then I think it will.
zeetak

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:20:45 PM

This coin will succeed because it has a HUGE network hash and a high diff already. It's currently at a 224 dif and network hash of 3,490,000,000 kh. That's higher than some of the established alts such as feathercoin/worldcoin/etc.

If there was nothing to be excited about, why would all these people be mining it?
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:37:19 PM

If you look at the order books too, except for the occasional panic seller (or manipulator) people aren't exactly eager to hand over their coins, most are sales of just a few dozen coins at a time, a lot of hodlers. Where is this dump of hundreds of thousands of coins out in the wild? Nowhere to be seen.
massiveman

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:15:48 PM

good solid reasoning, that's what I was after, cheers chaps. This coin and HVC have good futures. this one if it turns out to be asic resistant given the fact the difficulty is so high already that it's hard to get. HVC because the difficulty is climbing rapidly, it has a innovative voting feature, is asic resistant and can be GPU mined using a shit load less power than normal GPU mining and cards run cool, no more than 50 degrees with the right settings. Looking good for both these coins considering Litecoin is so hard to mine and asics are gonna destroy its mineability by normal gpu soon enough Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: