Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 530947 times)
Master Third

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

I do believe that we can not avoid risk in crypto currency world, when you enter here you are already at risk ,but it can be avoided by educating yourself. Knowing the system will truly a helping first step to reduce the possible risk.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

I do believe that we can not avoid risk in crypto currency world, when you enter here you are already at risk ,but it can be avoided by educating yourself. Knowing the system will truly a helping first step to reduce the possible risk.
Every good investor needs a set of guiding principles that form the foundation for future trading decisions , a step that is often overlooked by beginners.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

We can't deny how much is the risk in here but it could be lessen and free from losing if you really smart in every steps you made. You must have to fully understand how crypto investment work, it's process isn't far from real stocks investment, it only differ because it is an online investment. We just only be needing a close monitoring to our investment and to know if we are gaining already or just losing. Patience is very important in here.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:25:48 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

All kinds of investment are risky and to avoid losses or risky situations, we must first gain enough knowledge about investing and trading. For us to gain better profit, we must be wise upon beginning with trading and be smart upon earning. If we don't take the risks, we won't be able to earn higher than what we want.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

How to manage risk in private cryptocurrency investment is very easy. Use capital or money that if issued, will not interfere with the need in some future time. Then just suppose the capital you put in to invest in cryptocurrency is just a bonus, so if it exists, it's nice, and if not there's no problem. That way you will enjoy long-term investment comfortably without being affected by FUDs or volatility.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

To manage risk you need to learn how to manage your capital. One way to use a divider is to divide their capital into five parts. Partially holding the bitcoin, partly keeping the Altcoin top, partly for trading, is part of the ICO, part of which is intended for future opportunities.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

The most improtant thing is that you are an investor and that is up on you in which coin you are investing and when you are selling your amount of crypto so having knowledge and following market and its trends is a good idea before making any moves on market.
warkop121

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

I will discuss the crypto market including btc investors we will discuss the future stability of cryptocurrency. Because when you invest for a business, there is no 100% chance of becoming successful without losing capital or money. Managing risk is just a guide on how you will reduce your losses. My advice, how do I manage the risks in investing, I usually check the validity of where I will invest. Also, I make sure that when I invest this investment it will not be a scam. So that's why I have no problem investing so far. However, it may differ from the experience of others in investing. if nobody understands we can ask in the community forum cryptocurrency and do not believe in the promise of big profits.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

I maximize risk when it come to cryptocurrency investment by investigating every thing about any of the cryptocurrency I intend to invest in. I go through their website, social media, look at their roadmap in the whitepaper, check the term and backers of the project. After investing I still listen to the latest news concerning the coin and also monitor the market.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

Everything you see right is a risk. Any time you can loose some money just because of a careless move and you can avoid all of that by being smart and wise with your decision. Trust no one easily for there are a lot of scammers and frauds right here waiting for a dumb mind to give them money at ease. Just know and understand what you are doing to avoid any unfortunate events.
Utiani kh

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:18:10 PM

The strengthening or weakening of the virtual currency is influenced by the increasing and decreasing demand and growing problems in the community. virtual currency has a fluctuating and unstable value.
Before investment or virtual currency transactions we have to do more research to reduce the risk of loss.
callingbubblyH

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

No investment can be made risk value to zero. You have to bear some risks whatever happens.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

Actually, the risk on investing in cryptocurrency is that, there is no assurance for you to get profit because the coin you might invest does not have the potential to grow but in order to avoid that then you always need to analyze the coin or statistics if it does really have the growth.

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

The most effective way to lower your risk is to do more research.

I agree with that the more that you know something the more that uou can do manipulation to prevent some other undesirable things to occur, since we are talking for a long term in return if your money I guess havibg a secure knowledge and information regarding these rhings may help you to come up with a better decisions so we can prevent anomalies and fraud, if everyone is knowledgeable no one will took the chance to fool somebody else.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

Just bear in mind that all kinds of investment is risky and it also includes digital currency. I believe that we must all gain enough knowledge about crypto first before joining the battle. We must be always prepared to take all the risks because we won't be able to gain a good profit if we are always afraid of the risks that we might face.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

Cryptocurrency is not risk. If know the all process. Then easy to use the cryptocurrency. So before use the cryptocurrency check the price list and process. Coin price is any time to change. So follow the coin  price day by day. Then get more ideas and time to complete the process. It good opportunity for future saving and improve the business process. So time is important for this process. 
Odelkaleng

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

How to manage risk seems difficult to invest, Maybe we can prevent or reduce the risk that will happen. One way is to keep abreast of the developments in the cryptocurrency world. Like the development of coin market prices, searching for information about new or old coins or social media forums, and other things that can affect the cryptocurrency.
stromae

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

Just bear in mind that all kinds of investment is risky and it also includes digital currency. I believe that we must all gain enough knowledge about crypto first before joining the battle. We must be always prepared to take all the risks because we won't be able to gain a good profit if we are always afraid of the risks that we might face.

The risk is coming from the nature of this business. Nobody opposes this. Sometimes we make many mistakes in a row, then this bring us to a point where we need to get some professional support from other traders and market influencers.

Sometimes we can't make decissions well.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

Cryptocurrency is not risk. If know the all process. Then easy to use the cryptocurrency. So before use the cryptocurrency check the price list and process. Coin price is any time to change. So follow the coin  price day by day. Then get more ideas and time to complete the process. It good opportunity for future saving and improve the business process. So time is important for this process. 
To be successful and reduce the level of risks, we first need to recognize its existence and reality. It is best if we must preserve our capital during difficult periods, while letting earnings invested grow. We have to find risk management strategies to be ready to take actions in any unexpected difficulties. It's the secret to safe profits in any market condition. Never stop learning, studying, be hunger for more information. By managing risks you can reduce the disparities of financial complication. Risk management should be your ultimate focus if you want to attain financially security.
popey

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Do not put too much in one coin, do not store money on stock exchanges. Avoid ICOs, which is not on rating sites. Do not sell a coin if it has fallen dramatically in value, wait until the price is restored.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: