Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 530947 times)
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

The best way to manage risk in crypto currency investment is for one to diversify his or her investment capital into different investment opportunity. And at the same time, one need to research well about the currency and see to it that there is high prospect in the future of the project. 
florinigna

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

You can mange risk by:

1) Investing only in top 10-20 coins.

2) Having some stop loss to exit at correct time.

3) Investing on multiple coins for diversification.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

For me the thing to do is to study and research all about cryptocurrency, select and search the best cryptocoins in terms of technology, functions and purposes. Some cryptocoins especially to those coins that are not popular at the market are those cryptocoins that are newly introduced and some needs improvement inorder to compete. Brilliant team and better technology success is always be, better to look for it coz that's my strategy and it really works.

It is not easy to invest in crypto there is a lot to learn and think about. You need to be very careful in dealing with your investments. Take some time to understand and do research on the projects that you are in. Lastly set limits on your investments in order not to stress too much.
Mapalast

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

risky investment is in every corner of crypto currency. the mere fact that you enter this kind of business then you should have the idea of losing everything... managing the risk can only overcome if at the first place you know that you will be loss somehow.

Naturally, you are always risking when you start working on the market of crypto. Avoiding some losses here is almost impossible, but you can also earn a lot especially if you invest in different alts, many of them.

agree, just for addition. to lower the risk you could split your into several coins. so if one the coin you hold getting lower while the other coins doesn't. you could get lower loss.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

The flow of
 activities in cryptocurrency is buying, holding and finally selling for profit taking as expected by investors. One simple strategy you can use is dividing your capital to invest within short term and long term  with different amount and price.This is a simple way to control and minimize your investment risk.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

If we focus on avoiding risk then we will not get any, the most important thing when we invest cryptocurrency is to be patient to wait, wait for the right market to sell then we will avoid the loss and reduce the risk.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Risks are part of making investment with cryptocurrencies. Most of the investment here are extremely risky. We should only invest the money that you can afford to lose. It is really good if you will identify the risk for you to easily overcome it.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

I'm just going to add some more details about that, to minimize the riks that we could experience in investing in cryptocurrency is we have to know first if we are capable on doing such thing, for example, if we are planning to do Trading, then we must know if we are that capable on making profits on Trading by having enough knowledge about it. Another thing is that we have to be emotionally and mentally fit before doing Trading, we can't avoid losing profits so it is must important if we are prepared about that.

Some people are getting crazy because they lose too much money on Trading, that is what I'm trying to say.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

I always put points to sell and buy in advance. So when the market goes down suddenly when I do not have time to monitor the market, I also need not worry, because I have bid you before. If the market drops sharply than the price I sold. then I will buy back.
Since you don’t know when the market is going to go down, you can’t really sell and buy  your bitcoins in advance. But for risk management you shouldn’t always invest all your money into bitcoins because it might go down and this will lead to enormous losses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

First of all you should recognize that invest into cryptocurrencies is too risky. And thats why you should not invest all your money in cryptocurrencies. It is better to diversify them among other assets like real estate, stocks, ground and other. As for investments in cryptocurrencies, I think it's better to create a portfolio, which basically consists of Bitcoin and the Ethereum (up to 60-70%), and invest the rest of the money in other altcoins.
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

We have to understand that as long as it is investment, there will be risks. In encrypted investment, this risk may have more consideration, risk of market environment and risk of investing funds. A qualified investor should be a person who can control his emotions and control his investment plan.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

You will easily lose your money if you are not brave enough to face all of the risks. You should have self confidence in order to overcome different problems that you will encounter in the near future.

nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:55:34 PM

First thing to do in investing is to CREATE A PORTFOLIO - Creating portfolio will help you manage your investments. The time to invest, how much to invest will be planned in your portfolio to lessen the risk of losing your capital. Base on what I know that portfolio is a collection of investments. No matter how hard you try to avoid risky investments it doesn't work that easily there's always a possibility that you will lose something. Investments is like a GAMBLE it's risky but you will still earn.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:02:29 PM

Risks in everything were partly inevitable meaning, in everything, expect that risks can be associated upon getting in touched with it. Same thing applies on investing into cryptocurrency wherein risks can be associated in every investments you made. I think being observant and widely knowledgeable about the certain thing you wish to get engage is an enough or somehow a partly solution for you to be able to lessen the risk you can meet on investing into crypto. Having enough data about a certain thing you wish to invest will make you secured and assure whether it has the capability to fail or success so that you can better invest or save your money for seeking much beneficial crypto that can suit into your standard and funding budget.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

For me i sured that i invest a cryptocurrency that most common like ethereum , bitcoin and litecoin. They are my whitelist im sure they will never fail me. And in comes of ico i invest that ico has good whitepaper and roadmap. But mostly the popularity
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

Selling drugs is the fastest way to earn but it has a great risk.

No investment is immune to risks, people thinking to invest should understand the volatility of crypto's that there's a high possibility of losing profit most especially if you haven't done some research.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:05:51 PM

Diversifying your investment will help reduce the risk losing. Since coins dont go tge same way, you will be able to see your investment joining in dropping at once. Another thing is that you will also not miss other coins potential for growth. There were coins out that really showing a good track in the market. You can check it out and try more coins to invest in.
arcanayou

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

I am managing the risks in investing in cryptocurrency by not only investing in cryptocurrency, I also put my investment in property and some pretty profitable shares, putting your money on just cryptocurrency is a big mistake, I guess everyone is not just investing in just one type of investment but some types of investment so that if one type of investment is not profitable we can cover losses with other investments
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:59:45 AM

I am managing the risks in investing in cryptocurrency by not only investing in cryptocurrency, I also put my investment in property and some pretty profitable shares, putting your money on just cryptocurrency is a big mistake, I guess everyone is not just investing in just one type of investment but some types of investment so that if one type of investment is not profitable we can cover losses with other investments
Yes of course. In making investments we should all consider that its just a gamble of money, we dont know what will happens next. For me, firstly I should invest what I can afford to lose. To reduce risk on my investments, I would prefer to buy coins with higher value like btc, etherium, and other coins with value but are in demand in crypto market. I will not focus to buy only one type of coin. Its better to have a back up investments that can cover up the loss.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:42:04 AM

Indeed, the world of crypto if you are investing looks like playing gambling. And if you want to minimize the losses you will get, maybe you should learn first in this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: