Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 530947 times)
komrobert

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

Just don't invest all of your money, invest that part of your money that you are not afraid to lose (that means if you lose it you won't be on the street or with something like financial troubles).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

Just make sure your decision ginna make you confident I mean you choose a better crypto that you will invest in the way if reading, researching their teams and thinking if the project will gonna click ti the investors and in the market. And if your not sure of doing it stay in studying of some information about risk in investing in some articles online.

charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Risk is a part of our life. In our life, we take risk in everything to make our life better. Investing in cryptocurrency is just like life. We also take risk in here. We can manage the risk in here by planning the action you are going to make. Imagine the possible outcomes and the solutions if ever the investments were going to fail. Know the company or developer in the investment you are going into well. Have a powerful strategy. Lastly, be sure or have a firm decision regarding to this.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

A good way to manage risk is to invest in crypto-MINING rigs instead of directly investing in coins.

By investing in hardware, you will at least be left with your GPUs and other hardware which have resale value in the very off case that your cryptocurrencies actually fail. I would be careful about investing in mining rigs now until we hear from the ETH and ZEC teams on how mining will proceed with the threat of mining ASICs.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

for investors I think they already have their own team of analysis, to follow a project.
and for beginner investors, the tips are to read the roadmap of their project, the purpose of the project itself, their ico rating and team.
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

All investments in cryptocurrency is risky. Only the brave and have a strong hands will be the winner. In investing you must ready to lose or to win. Its like a gamble once you invest you must now ready to loose your money. All you got to do is wait and not be worried.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

Before making an investment into crypto currency the first thing that will do is to study the white paper of what crypto were going to invest because all the details are in white paper then check the crypto if its supported by the community because it has a big role to make crypto grow then after deciding on where to invest just keep in mind invest what can afford to lose to lower the risk.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

I feel its depend. Who wants to become Quick result, they must investment Quality amount. To become rich there has risk of lost. So now Question is how to manage the risk? We can manage by my personal investment or to understandthe cryptocurrency. I believe if I understand the cryptocurrency than its helps to move the safe way. I notice most of the people loss their investment because they don’t take the appropriate decision. If they able to take appropriate decision, hope they can minimize the loss. 
This is only for newbie, investing little, they can manage the loss of first time. After fast time they can able to understand, than they can manage the risk.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:08:06 PM

I feel its depend. Who wants to become Quick result, they must investment Quality amount. To become rich there has risk of lost. So now Question is how to manage the risk? We can manage by my personal investment or to understandthe cryptocurrency. I believe if I understand the cryptocurrency than its helps to move the safe way. I notice most of the people loss their investment because they don’t take the appropriate decision. If they able to take appropriate decision, hope they can minimize the loss. 
This is only for newbie, investing little, they can manage the loss of first time. After fast time they can able to understand, than they can manage the risk.

There is a lot of risks involved in crypto currencies field that's why the values are very higher in this we need to face that otherwise you will not earn much profits in this and to stay more time in this field.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:12:38 PM

Risk management is a hard task for a trader. Trader should control its mind first. This will help him control the risk too. He needs to stay calm all the time. If one goes aggressive, this is a hard situation.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

Research, Research, and Research, Study and Learn, Follow and Observe, I think if  you will just have patience to do this before jumping into cryptos, risks may be less. Knowledge is indeed helpful and then you could actually have your experience to top up everything you know. Also try to hold emotions, sometimes it ruins all what is in plan. Cryptocurrencies is an investment in which you are in here at your own risk. That is why you  can not blame anyone but yourself for losses.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:53:32 PM

I agree on more research.  Indeed, investing is like gambling,  always no assurance. You have to set an expectation to yourself on how much you anticipate for investment on it.  Me, what I do is just 10% of my earnings goes to investment,  so incase that it would not success,  it will not that hurt. We should be open for the downside as well. 
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:55:38 PM

Planning is essential when investing,so gather all the informations .
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

You cannot learn this in one night or in one sitting this needs a lot of experience and practice in trading in the market. Exposure is what you need to work things out in managing your investment in crypto not only in trading but you need to be familiarized in the things that matters like whats gonna happen if bitcoin succeeded it forking and some other improvements that altcoin does in its network to make it short the good and bad sides that enters the news is a must know it each investors for you to be guided where can the market go.
VentureHero

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:31:32 AM

Research, Research, and Research, Study and Learn, Follow and Observe, I think if  you will just have patience to do this before jumping into cryptos, risks may be less. Knowledge is indeed helpful and then you could actually have your experience to top up everything you know. Also try to hold emotions, sometimes it ruins all what is in plan. Cryptocurrencies is an investment in which you are in here at your own risk. That is why you  can not blame anyone but yourself for losses.

I quote every single word. Whoever is investing without studying will not go very far..
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:36:43 AM

Risk management is a hard task for a trader. Trader should control its mind first. This will help him control the risk too. He needs to stay calm all the time. If one goes aggressive, this is a hard situation.
controling minds is most important think if we trading in crypto, forex or anything.our psychology and mental must trained well before, to face condition unexpected.such as price drop sharply.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:04:49 AM

To control risk management from e-money investments, you should divide your investment into 3 different types of funds and you should divide the amount of investment into each project and so you will tread the risk of high risk
Flomo

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:37:56 AM

Of course we must understand it first, before spending capital to invest. Risks will always be there but we will try to minimize those possibilities.
Barrett Edwards

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:42:04 AM

Take profits regularly from profits

Think of opportunities to earn bitcoin and not buy bitcoin

Invest only what you can afford to lose

armeniimu

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:48:52 AM

One can manage the risks by investing in multiple coins. Another way is to put a stop loss so that you do not loose much on every trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: