Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 530947 times)
foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

To be honest with you, I view the whole crypto market as something risky by its nature and it is impossible to stay away from the risk if you decide tojoin the market but that is why there is such a good profit, try to invest in some altcoins for example.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

We can manage and lessen the risk when we dedicate our time to understand how market will work inside trading or investing into crypro currency, there's a lots of things to consider as volatility can't be avoided and the timing is the big factors, if we know how to assess and we do have enough ideas then we can speculate and buy when we feel that opportunities open its door for us, managing emotions is also part of those things to consider while playing inside this market.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:55:30 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Actually, it is really very difficult to manage the risks here but you can do it. Never borrow money for the crypto, never invest everything that you have.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

Risk management in crypto:

1 - Study

2 - Don't fall for the latest ultimate coin/token. It's probably another scam...

3 - Study a bit more

4 - Never invest what you can't afford to lose.

5 - Keep studiyng

6 - Never borrow to invest in crypto

7 - Choose wisely and start with small investments

8 - Don't sell in panic. Don't buy in euphoria.

9 - Relax

10 - Enjoy  Grin

tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:26:08 AM

In a transcation, you have to consider only one.You can't get the details of the person you had send the bitcoin.And in bitcoin address,their will not single word difference. You will lose the bitcoin, only in the sense of release before the payment made.You have to use a escrow in trading to avoid such loss.
The involvement of third party is essential when you are making a big transaction with the most expensive coin. This is how people scam you in the world of digital currencies. It is better if you make sure that some payment is received in advance and then you transact your coins. Escrow services are best for this purpose and I don’t think so there is any harm in using them for safe deals and trading.
Making money through bitcoin or any other digital coin is risky under one situation only and that is when a person does not know what he is dealing with or what is waiting for him ahead of this journey. Anyone with a good understanding of his holding will never face a risk. If dips are someone calls risky, he should understand the basic principle of making money "Buy low, sell high". Buying low comes first which is pointing towards dip.
coinhunt

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

First of all everything in this world is a risky gamble..every kind of investment are risky too ...but ofcourse for you to be able to manage risk in every investment especially in crypto currency you have to every little thin in it up to the biggest once ..how is it work.is it scam or not..and most importantly dont ever ever trust to anyone that says to you give them money and they can doouble it...so all you need to have are awareness and commonsense..

Life is full of different risks - you risk when even do gown to make you coffee (what if you slip, fall and break your leg?). Just have more information about cryptocurrency, and use different sources to get it.

Absolutely agree. If not talking about cryptos, we risk every day of our life. So, in order to minimize risks, do research, learn on your own or someone else's mistakes, observe, analyze and try. Do your best.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

I feel its depend. Who wants to become Quick result, they must investment Quality amount. To become rich there has risk of lost. So now Question is how to manage the risk? We can manage by my personal investment or to understandthe cryptocurrency. I believe if I understand the cryptocurrency than its helps to move the safe way. I notice most of the people loss their investment because they don’t take the appropriate decision. If they able to take appropriate decision, hope they can minimize the loss. 
This is only for newbie, investing little, they can manage the loss of first time. After fast time they can able to understand, than they can manage the risk.

There is a lot of risks involved in crypto currencies field that's why the values are very higher in this we need to face that otherwise you will not earn much profits in this and to stay more time in this field.

You can find risks everywhere. However, you can reduce it if you are cautious. For instance, do not invest more than you can spend on the other things. Do never borrow the money.
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

It's a lot of risk if we invest in a crypto currency and everyone has different ways to reduce that risk. If you want to reduce the risk, do not invest too much.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:34:35 AM

when you thinking invest in cryptocurrency then you devided your capital into 3 part,you always invest your one third capital,another one third invest when market fall and another one third keep reserve.
In this way you manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency.
The only thing which can help you from staying away from any kind of unwanted situation and not to suffer you any kind of loss is none other than that of taking all the precautionary measures by having enough of the information and knowledge about the things and by thinking very well before making any kind of decision. You need to be very much careful while dealing the things so that you may have a fair idea of what exactly you are trying to do.
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:50:57 AM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

There are ways you can manage your risks, but it is not really easy to be done like said. We do have other activities to do apart. From Bitcoin and those other activities can just carry you away to the extent you might forget anything that has to do with Bitcoin for the day. One of the ways I suggest you manage your risks is by setting targets when you’re investing, know your target price to accomplish and also know your target price for withdrawal incase there happens to be loss. This way you can be able to cut off the loss. Another thing you can do if you happen to experience more loss than you expected is have patience and wait for the price to go up again.

kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:09:35 PM

Managing the risk in investing is very hard to accept especially when you don't even know when will be risking be finish. It is hard to take courage and asking to be strong but in this life everything created with risk. We need to take some risk in order for us to understand how important the crypto is. Life is like a gamble either you win or lose the important is that you are fair enough in doing and facing the challenges. The important is that you just believe in yourself and do not let others conquer your world and your understanding of crypto. You need to invest not just in money but to invest with risk, always think on the positive side of everything. If you lose, just think that maybe that time of winning have not arrive yet and if you win always give thanks to those people behind your success.
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

I think you must be more knowledgeable upon investing to any kind of cryptos.
To avoid losing. Nowadays we don't know who is legit. Unless you made research before investing.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

To be away from risk is possible only if you will not take it or should I say, if you will shut yourself inside the four corners of room doing nothing. Honestly speaking, I myself, am afraid to take every risk until not, But then, with or without positive result at least I never regret.
Now, since you are asking about risk management, then I must suggest you to learn from other's mistakes. Be cautious in all your decisions.

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

I think you must be more knowledgeable upon investing to any kind of cryptos.
To avoid losing. Nowadays we don't know who is legit. Unless you made research before investing.
Always think, what is the probability of occurrence of the event? What are the consequences? Multiply those 2 numbers together, and that’s your risk. Now, based on your risk, develop mitigating actions.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1233

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

To be away from risk is possible only if you will not take it or should I say, if you will shut yourself inside the four corners of room doing nothing. Honestly speaking, I myself, am afraid to take every risk until not, But then, with or without positive result at least I never regret.
Now, since you are asking about risk management, then I must suggest you to learn from other's mistakes. Be cautious in all your decisions.
If regarding about like investment or anything else like busines well its always some risk, that why its your dutty to avoid the risk. On cryptocurrecny if you want avoid some risk must learn about Crypto example Fundamental Analysis whent you already good on FA then you can continue at TA
kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

This is the artistry of duty. You disposition chalk up to receive any danger to generate profit from your assets
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

of course before you choose to invest in cryptocurrency, you must first know and understand the risks that may occur and how to overcome it, I think one way to reduce the investment risk in cryptocurrency is not to keep all your assets in one basket (coin) only, but at least you save into some places, so that when going down not all your capital is lost
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

It depends only on you, especially how you trade. It's vital to have necessary skills or at least know the basis of cryptocurrency industry. Here's the link - https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-risk-of-investing-in-cryptocurrencies. Very useful piece of information.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

That is what professional traders saying to those people who are just starting in cryptrocurrency if you are not ready to get loss in trading or in some investment here in internet world well it is not for you. Yes there is a risk in investing in cryptocurrency especially those decentralized one but I can assure you that risking is worth here.
kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

Try to be wise and do not hurry up. Look deeply on the every project you want to invest in, dont be greedy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: