Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 530947 times)
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

In my own opinion how to manage the risk of investing in cryptocurrency.  investing in this cryptocurrency risk is sometimes higher compare to any other investment and if you want to be sure Is check the full details investment you want to join.  And Be careful  because many ico making false promises and scam nowadays.
inquirybanjoE

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

You cannot avoid all risk but you can do quick trades on exchanges in case something bad happens. I do only invest in projects i see a good long term vision so even if it dips and i miss the selling point i have also the option to wait for Long term recovery.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

Investments are always risky.Moreover, in the unregulated world of cryptocurrencies.To reduce the risk of loss of funds you need to invest not all of your fundsSome part should still be left

Agree never invest all that you have. There is always a limitations in everything. Never decide with greediness and let us take our time. Make sure to have a fallouts savings if investment will not be a success.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:08:35 PM

Education is the foundation for any successful risk management strategy.

An ignorant needs to be extremely lucky not to lose everything immediately  Grin

twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

Education is the foundation for any successful risk management strategy.

An ignorant needs to be extremely lucky not to lose everything immediately  Grin

If you know the crypto currency process. It not risk. It help to people future growth. So people before use the crypto learn the rules and regulations. Then easy to head the crypto. It good future saving. Crypto is future digital currency. So people easy to use any where and it time to change the price. Market place is help to reach the all country people and people get the price information in the market place. It good future investment. So don't loss the future currency.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

You should accept the situation today if you lose some of the coins you invest but that will serve as an experience in order to avoid some problems in the future and become a successful trader.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:33:41 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

You should accept the situation today if you lose some of the coins you invest but that will serve as an experience in order to avoid some problems in the future and become a successful trader.

Most of the people not understanding the crypto currency. First you know the crypto currency. It digital currency. It help to people growth and it help to improve the people knowledge. People get the more project work. It good future business improvement. Crypto is change the people future life style. It connect the other country people. So people easy for join to work for the project and share more information of the crypto.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:16:29 AM

Every investment has a risk, let alone an investment in a crypto whose value is not stable. In this case you need to be patient or endure when the market falls, try not to panic, and keep thinking positive that crypto will increase.

Everything that we do especially when it involves money or cryptocurrency, risk is always present. To manage the risk, it would be better that we trade only the amount which we can afford to lose, if ever. It would also be nice if we stock a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency first before doing our first trading.
Risk is the property which exists in every business if you are not perfect by your knowledge which is a common fact. If we try to improve our knowledge about a particular business then we would be able to handle correctly and will not face with any problem. This means that risk is curable and a person can treat it if treat its own knowledge otherwise risk may harm you.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:26:27 AM

invest only to the amount that you can afford to lose as this is a volatile investment and the risk is high enough if you don't know some strategy. Observe the market situation before doing some decisions.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

invest only to the amount that you can afford to lose as this is a volatile investment and the risk is high enough if you don't know some strategy. Observe the market situation before doing some decisions.
No matter your reason, don’t just gamble your money away because you “feel” like it might do well. Have a reason for why you’re investing, how much you’re investing, what you’re investing in, and the timing you’re choosing to make the buy.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:01:38 AM

all I did was to buy bitcoin in dip every time I got a spare money and just freeze it in my wallet. And I'll just wait for the right time to sell it. And it all has its own risks. And yes cryptocurrency is quite risky but it depends on how we handle our investment because we become the people who will decide when to let go of our investment. That's why I'm a long-term investment
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

When you think to do something then at first planning is main things.without planning do something very tough.So when you think to invest in cryptocurrency then at first you should make a plan.I think at first invest one third of your capital
another one third keep reserved for recover losses.and last one third invest when cryptocurrency price fall.in this way you manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:35:34 AM

To avoid risk, we must be careful in making decisions. As in the crypto world, there are thousands of coins to choose from and it's up to us if we're going to buy the cheapest coin but not entirely sure if we can make a profit out of it or not. Risk is our choice. Anything in this world is a risk, it all depends on us how to handle things properly. At that time everything can be managed even in a relationship
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:31:34 AM

It is so risky when you invest in cryptocurrency but somehow investing in this era makes you rich so on. When you have a good news. I support even the e eh? I support cryptocurrency not capitalism cause here in our country, and technology. I think yes cause we have been bad for all of that is their lives, right?
ultra insting

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

my opinion manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency is do a lot of research and always connect with peoples know the latest rates.do not do not easily believe in the news is not clear the truth
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:52:01 AM

I think the best thing we manage risk in crypto market is dividing our investment in several good coin. Cryptomarket move very fluctuated and its not safe if we put all our money in just one coin

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

In my opinion, all kinds of risky investments as well, but of course for you to be able to manage the risks in any investment especially in crypto currency you have to be careful. it's a scam or not. So be careful and be patient is key.
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

I think all businesses should have risks including virtual currency investments.
the most important thing is never to believe in people we do not know and we must be careful. Be patient when the price is low.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

To manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency we must search how to work on it. If we don't have enough knowledge of investing there is a big possibility to lose our capital or not to gain profit. All investment is risky but it depends on how individuals manage the system. Also be careful to the scammers and don't trust anyone about your account to avoid a risky investment.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

Investments are always risky.Moreover, in the unregulated world of cryptocurrencies.To reduce the risk of loss of funds you need to invest not all of your fundsSome part should still be left
This is good suggestion and even if you want to invest a good part of your savings in crypto, you should go for the crypto evaluation and study the top ten crypto currencies in the market, evaluate the risk, profit and liquidity associated to the crypto and apportion your money among them. But remember one should always have a side business besides investing in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: