Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 530947 times)
fiend91

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:25:04 AM

The best way to manage risks is to diversify your investments. You also do not need to invest more than you can afford to lose.
Techno012

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

I think that we should invest only such amount in bitcoins, which we can easily afford to lose. Risk is always present in all investments, but I want to advise you to invest in the long term.
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

I think that we should invest only such amount in bitcoins, which we can easily afford to lose. Risk is always present in all investments, but I want to advise you to invest in the long term.
I completely agree with you. It is important to watch yourself to avoid being reckless. Personally, I think it is bad to put all your money and commit them into multiple investments. It may be better if you put only a fraction of your money so you could still have some for yourself.

Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

I completely agree with you. It is important to watch yourself to avoid being reckless. Personally, I think it is bad to put all your money and commit them into multiple investments. It may be better if you put only a fraction of your money so you could still have some for yourself.
It is better to have a point of view if you want to take a risk in investing which you may going to ask yourself if it is really worth it or not. Anyways it is very important to know more than anything about investing Bitcoin is don't risk all the money if you know you can't earn it right away in a single day.
kidd07

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

It is better to have a point of view if you want to take a risk in investing which you may going to ask yourself if it is really worth it or not. Anyways it is very important to know more than anything about investing Bitcoin is don't risk all the money if you know you can't earn it right away in a single day.
Risk are everywhere but it is up to you on how you manage it. For me, I will not consider it as a negative thing otherwise it would bother my willingness to learn and achieve something. Risk are challenges we need to conquer. Just be positive that even how much risky it is everything is worth to take for.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

There is so much risk when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency. I think we should only invest in good and known crypto. And not in newly introduce crypto.

gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

Risk is absolutely possible in this market. I have some tips for you with this risky market:

1, You just put stoploss for your coin to minimize the risky bottom when the market go down fast

2, Do not just invest in a penny, buy lots of good coins and keep them

3, I recommend only short-term trading in the current time
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

There are risks everywhere, the main thing is how you will act.

This is also correct everything involve risk and only to what extent you can take that risk is upto you and more the risk chances are that reward would also be accordingly and vice versa. So if you are a long term investors crypto can be a good option.

Yes, any market is risky. In the crytocurrency market the risk comes from lack of transactional knowledge, followed by crowd mentality (fomo, fud)

In my opinion, should not be too worried about the risk, the loss is entirely possible, but always to a percentage of profit greater than the percentage of losses.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

The first is to manage risk is to understand your investment, many people always make this mistake, although it is simple but this is the beginning of our decision. then do not put investments in one place, this is common for investors, the rest is depend on your analysis and strategy because the crypto niali here fluctuate.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

You can reduce the risk of investing in cryptocurrency by having enough knowledge and you always have time to monitor the status of crypto. You also have to establish your own tactics or techniques on how you can achieve your goals in a way that you will not feel so pressured.
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:23:32 PM

All investments are risky, and in a tightened market the risk of such investments is greater, and you need to have greater risk management capabilities.

indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:32:21 PM

Well if you are new in cryptocurrency you can say that it is very risky but once you had a forum like this wherein you can get so many ideas among members that are really generous on providing answers base on their experience then relatively that risk they are telling about is just seem normal and could be prevented. The only thing that is unavoidable is the market price movement so if you had invested on higher market price then it could be so hard for you to earn and get profit.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Your risk usually is equal to the amount of money that you're putting in, so this is the most obvious thing, if you have invested $1000, you can not lose more than $1000. Am I right in that?
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

Anything in human life must not escape the risk, no exception by investing in crypto, To manage risks in cryptocurrency investing we must find ways to overcome them. If we do not have enough knowledge about investments, there is a high probability of losing our capital or not making a profit. All investments are risky but depend on how the individual manages the system. To reduce the risk of losing the funds you need to invest not all of your funds, some parts still have to be left, Or use the money to invest 70% of your money, and 30% you leave for savings or for everyday life.
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

The risk is everywhere and it should be considered. It's said that the risk - the bigger it is - the bigger the gain, but not always. You need to be able to see and compare the risk and benefit of a decision. This is the basis of everything.
jennyluwariz

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:07:19 PM

By obeying a rules based approach, investors not only find an amount of transparency they otherwise wouldn't see in an active managed fund, they're also able to, generally, lower cost and generate improved results. In the near future, they will have access to innovative platforms which open up a capacity to analyze and make investment decisions across a multiplicity of options. Consequently, they should have a basic understanding as to how profits are made in both. Cryptocurrency investors can effect a genie wished fortune in an instant or lose everything in the exact next.

You don't need to time the sector, you don't need to attempt to swing trade or day trade, and you don't need to even think really. The marketplace is unpredictable. The cryptocurrency market has attracted the interest of lots of people and continues to get popularity.
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:25:10 PM

As at me the risk here will always be great. And it will be very difficult to find out for yourself whether this currency is really risky. Although there are now a lot of firms, people who advise to invest in some kind of currency. You can view their proposals and then decide on what to invest.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:33:59 PM

There is so much risk when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency. I think we should only invest in good and known crypto. And not in newly introduce crypto.

New coins are good only for those people who have got some experience and also have the time to research for promising projects.

For new investors bitcoin is best. Other members had already given tips on how to manage risk in crypto but the most important thing is to invest only the amount that you can afford to loose.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:42:17 PM

Well it must be kept in mind that in order to keep your investment safe from any sort of loss, it is important to not invest in low community project which don`t care about the investors too much and are not very active. The best way is to invest in coins with utility which promise a good business potential.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

I prefer to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. And it should include different assets among which are various currencies and projects. I can name you one good Token Sale. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: