Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 530947 times)
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:57:18 PM

Simply be patient especially with the market volatility. The market dumps should be minded as something natural and in order to avoid loss of profit, an investor should always choose to hold and wait until yhe market value increase rather thsn to sell due to panic. On this way, risk will be lessen and managed.
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:01:16 AM

First of all, everything in this world is a risky bet ... all kinds of investments are risky too ... but of course for you to be able to manage risk in every investment, especially in crypto currencies
I personally will invest by choosing strong coins to invest, because strong coins will have the potential to survive when the market is faltering. I did not determine how long I had to hold my coin, but I would sell a few coins when I felt the price was high, and I would wait for the price to fall and I would buy it back.
LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:26:38 AM

The best thing to do to manage the risk if you want to involve yourself in one thing is know it first. Learn and study it first, gain and earn knowledge first to be prepared to lessen the risk. If you know a lot about that field, you know what to do, you can carry and manage the risk. All things will be less the risk if you really knows it already. You'll be ready whatever happens because you know what are the best thing you can do and you need to do. Your decision making will become better if you really prepared.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:44:02 AM

This is one of my mistake and I hope other traders will not apply this. I tend to buy a coins with my funds left and not each percentage. It's like when I have BTC.05, I do just one order and that went bad. Because the price still go down so if only I divide it  it like the first order is only BTC.015 then I could have managed the risks of losing so much value in my altcoins.
SaraClarke1212

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:15:18 AM

You need to learn more about financial and investment knowledge, which will be a reference point for you to invest in cryptos. You need to learn about popular trading platforms and have less fraud. You also need to look at the growing chart of cryptos.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

actually, the answer is easy to say, you need to hold your coins when the price is down. but this is not for all people and only a few people that can do this. many of us become panic to see the price is down and they selling their coins because they don't want to see their loss. and if this is happening to you, you need to handle your emotion and not attract like them.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:44:35 AM

In investment, of course we have to be prepared with risk, there are many things that can be done to manage risk but the most ideal thing is that we must always be prepared with risk, and the easiest thing to manage the risk of cryptocurrency investment is to always follow the internal and external developments of the project or coin that.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:11:37 AM

The most important thing when managing the risks in investing is not too ambitious to get big profits so selling anything to buy, we must be wise in crypto investments because it is very risky.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

Simply be patient especially with the market volatility. The market dumps should be minded as something natural and in order to avoid loss of profit, an investor should always choose to hold and wait until yhe market value increase rather thsn to sell due to panic. On this way, risk will be lessen and managed.

Its hard to manage your cryptocurrency anything can happen you can be scammed, Hackers can steal your money, You can forget your password, or you can do panic sell. The best idea is you should wait and always work with patience.
Not only cryptocurrency but every business contains a risk!
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

Risk management is the main problem for all investors. From the correct assessment of risks and the choice of the appropriate strategy depends ultimately the result - the loss of capital or profit.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:16:35 AM

We have to understand that all investments are certainly risky, many people focus on managing risk, but the fact that successful and wealthy people make risk a pleasant thing. and I don't think there is anything better than accepting risk.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

The risk is necessary for us to take in order for us to gain the profit that we want. It is hard to invest if we'll limit our belief and our trust in the investment itself. We should be willing and be brave enough to take the risks if we would want to invest and earn. There is no easy way to success until we sacrifice something.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

First of all everything in this world is a risky gamble..every kind of investment are risky too ...but ofcourse for you to be able to manage risk in every investment especially in crypto currency you have to every little thin in it up to the biggest once ..how is it work.is it scam or not..and most importantly dont ever ever trust to anyone that says to you give them money and they can doouble it...so all you need to have are awareness and commonsense..
For me you need to careful to what you doing because it is risky and be aware for everything .
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:26:32 PM

As we all know investing money in anywhere is risky but there are few methods or tricks which can reduce risk into some extent. You should invest in coins like Bitcoin, ETH, BCH and now a days ETC is very popular for investment. i personally invested money in ETC.
If you have enough knowledge about surroundings what is happening around than you surely will get some profit from cryptocurrency.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency will take some risk , but by good management of your cryptos reduces the risks that come over, when you trade your cryptos be careful the ETH address you are trading off , be careful with your private key not to overexpose to the phising sites , kniw what sites you are entering and trading with coins ,it is important to be cautios always.

It comes with the experience (I mean, managing the risk when trading). The beginners usually make a lot of different mistakes. Many of them give up through these losses. Only the strongest and the most patient survive.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

It is one of the most important thing you should know when you enter cryptocurrency, how to handle the risks in it. You should atleast be knowledgeable enough about the risks you may encounter here then start studying how you can reduce or avoid those risks. If you are going to be careless, you may end up loosing a lot of money so you better know how to manage risks here.

bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

every investment has a risk, so does investment in cryptocurrency. the difference is only the percentage of risk, if the results obtained are more and more then the risk received is also greater.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

It is not always good or easy to manage the risk in cryptocurrency because we all traders here are just like gamblers we managed to risk our money in token that has a potential that makes the coin less risk. But always remember if you don't put big risk it will not be a big win Smiley Always research first.
poonampawan

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:50:46 PM
Merited by kryptqnick (1)

It looks very simple to read and listen that hold your coins while the market is down and people are dumping their coins but it is really difficult. Fear of losing all the money clouds your judgement and then you give in to the temptation of selling everything at loss. After some days, you see the same coins you were holding in total green and you curse your decision.

How to manage risk? First of all, learn about the basics of finance and investing. Always try to buy at the near bottom in any market dip and do not sell your coins at the loss when the market is down unless what you are holding is/are real shitcoins.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

First of all, everything in this world is a risky bet ... all kinds of investments are risky too ... but of course for you to be able to manage risk in every investment, especially in crypto currencies
I personally will invest by choosing strong coins to invest, because strong coins will have the potential to survive when the market is faltering. I did not determine how long I had to hold my coin, but I would sell a few coins when I felt the price was high, and I would wait for the price to fall and I would buy it back.

First of all, think it over, which of the altcoins are the best. Do not take into account only the current market situation - think what can happen in future if you invest in these alts.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: