Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:52:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 530947 times)
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

The best way of managing risk in cryptocurrency investment is by ensuring that you don't throw everything you have into cryptocurrency, and most importantly, diversify your investment.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Vsamuel

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:17:13 PM

This is what i usually do to manage my risk of lost when deciding to purchase or sell a particular coin.
1. Double check the transaction address i am dealing with, to avoid transferring my funds to an unknown account
2. I do not rush in placing a sell or buy order, i take enough time to appreciate the market and then decide ultimately to then place the order to sell or buy depending on how much i wish to earn from the trade that day.
3. I double check the charges pertaining to transaction i am undertaking. if the charges are almost equivalent to my earning, and what  will earn after all deduction will leave me with nothing then i will not place the order.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:32:28 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

I`m trying to use a stop loss trading when I would set some goals and try not to go off that boundaries in terms of trading.
Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

All types of investments are risky, which is unavoidable even if the project is highly secure, especially in the current cryptocurrency market. To manage risk, I think we need to study the market carefully, learn how it works, the potential development of the project is appropriate or not, and consult with people. However, I think this is a difficult issue, not everyone knows how to manage the risk, especially the newbie, even some people with many experience is difficult to do this.
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:04:47 PM

Selecting the currency is the one thing that should be the 1st thing to think really hard to make your sureinvestments is in a good hand. And adding some more patience in waiting to get more profit in your currency that you invest is also a good strategy to prevent losing some amount of your investments.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:18:28 PM

It's very simple if you have knowledge about investing in crypto so you can manage it to not lose all your money because knowing the thing you wanted to invest is very helpful to you to warning if it is a legitimate or not.
Zenon_v_Kition

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

every investment with money is risky. cryptocurrency is one of the riskier investments, but it can also be very productive.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

every investment has a risk, the greater the profit, the greater the risk, the risk of cryptocurrency investment cannot be eliminated but can be minimized by monitoring assets that we have every day even every time
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:01:48 AM

It is really risking when it comes to investing. Especially if your investment is intangible, like bitcoins. You can manage risk in investing by studying how it works. By studying how it works and moves, you have the ace to perform very well. But if you invest recklessly without knowing nothing, you will end up a loser. So better know your opponent first before you strike. Study how it moves and how it works first, before investing from it.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:40:40 AM

As the cryptocurrency is introduced and the customers and investors knows already the risks in this investments but for everyone who join this type of investment already have the strategy to overcome this risks, one if this is the plenty informations  to accomodate those risks ,the safetiness of your investments and good management of your investments.
ninokh

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:16:05 AM

every investment always has my risk of minimizing it by:
1. invest as much as you can to lose.
2. examine market conditions and coin development
3. do not panic easily when the price drops still calm and hold
4. and when you get the profit to take your capital then what you invest is the result of your profits. so that when the market falls you will not experience losses.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
dxl0536

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:33:25 AM

Never use 100% total Amount.  only use your 20% or less money. and don't affect your normal life.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:27:21 AM

Every investment is like a game where we should know how to play with. I think in the beginning of every investment, it would be an edge or advantage if we'll have pure knowledge about where we are investing. We should manage the risks because it is where our profit depends.
That is nice and is what they teach you if you are attending a course on management or finance. You have to take into account almost every factor that can possibly affect the future worth of your investment and profitability before investing your money. This helps when a certain factor starts affecting your business and you use your strategy to coupe with it for you have planned things from the start. Besides, in crypto, it is just the crypto knowledge that gives you an edge over other who does not have.
Ayencyet79

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

The best thing to manage the risk is you invest only what you can afford to lose. In that way it will not hurt you when failure of investing occurs. Angry Angry
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

I'm trying always to you not to invest everything that I am having right now with my free money so I will just put 10% of my regular earning to invest in cryptocurrency and it's not harming my family economy.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

It's very difficult to manage the risk of bitcoin, because you have to have patience and also confidence in bitcoin, because if you don't have patience then you will panic and be frustrated because the market is unstable. There is a lot of negative news about bitcoin and if you don't have confidence then you are easy to become a panic seller that will hurt you.

Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

Never use 100% total Amount.  only use your 20% or less money. and don't affect your normal life.
I got your point and it is really right that don't invest the 100% money in crypto currency becauise if a person invest his 100% money in crypto and if they loss then that wold be very bad for him and in emergency time he have no money to use it so yes people need to invest their 20% capital in crypto.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:15:53 PM

If you want to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency, you must know how to do you research before investing on any cryptocurrency, it could possibly lessen the risk, but, as we know that in every business or investment, there is always risk. Also, the higher the risk that you take, the higher the profit that may be gain.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

These can not be the exact 20% starting amount but one can start according to his savings which can be lesser than this and may be higher than this. However this was just estimation but I mean to say that never use your full money for investment or in other opportunities because you have to take care of other life activities as well for which you must need some money and if your whole money is on investment then how will you manage other life works.
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:23:27 AM

The risk management when talking about cryptocurrency is very hard and almost impossible to manage completely but there is certainly ways to reduce the losses when something wrong happens first of all as soon as you manage to double your investment you should secure the amount you first invested and continue investing with the money you made.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: