Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:47:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 530947 times)
Crystal24

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

The only was one can mitigate risk in cryptocurrency is if , you invest a certain little percentage of your capital to crypto, then invest part in other businesses.
araalfaris

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

overcome the risks in investing with knowledge. before you invest, it's good to learn about the dangers of investing and a little trading knowledge. that way, you can minimize the loss in investing.

megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:39:40 AM

I agree and understand that yes, every investment is risky especially crypto currency, it is human nature to feel afraid or feel some hesitations and fear due to these risks. You just have to remind your self that ther very reason why crypto currency investments are profitable is because of the risks that you are going to take to be in the game. They say the higher the risks, the bigger the gains. You can manage or mitigate the risks you are facing when you are investing in crypto currency in making sure that you do smart and strategic decision making before taking any actions. Be very patience and have that conscious effort in reminding your self to be strong and not be stayed by ang FUDs or negative news.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

The question is very hard to answer, investing in the new market like crypto always has the risk. But i think you will reduce the risk if you have the good strategy when investing. Depends on the market: uptrend or downtrend, you will have the proper way to earn money. When uptrend, you can trading or invest in ICO to get the big profit, but when downtrend, wait and collect by airdrop or bounty is the safe way to avoid the risk.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:53:03 AM

There are lots of literature on risk management methods, so I will not give an opinion here. If you are seeking dreams from Crypto, your attitude towards personal investment holds, no matter how low it goes. In that sense, no matter how much Crypto will decline, I am anticipating future potential, so it is a very long hold. Since I am investing a good amount of money even if it is zero, there is no risk.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

Not all individuals accept on the capability of digital money. We are the liberal individuals and early connectors of it. Numerous individuals are as yet dicey about Bitcoin. They are hesitant to put resources into it since it is decentralized. Some of them may had attempted it previously however got defrauded so they have terrible notoriety about it. Until further notice, they are sitting tight for the ETF endorsement before they put resources into any crypto related ventures.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

The wise never put all His eggs in one basket hence i split my investment across different crypto and i make sure i have reserve to fall back on i the event of loss and i never forget doing bounty and airdrop which is of zero risk
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

before entering to invest in crypto as well as its more to research because of the research can take risks that will be in the future

I think research can help but it is better if you have a connection and knowledge. A lot of people are getting rich just on holding and investing on these volatile digital currency, it is easy but for a lot of people, volatility is not a joke. Even if you research, crypto will prove you they are unpredictable, you may still be even scammed by these cryptos.
Yeah I agree with you. You can lessen the risk in investing cryptocurrency by having an enough knowledge and you have always time to monitor the status of the crypto. You should also set your own tactics or techniques on how you can reach your goal in a way that you will not feel very pressure on it.

Yes proper strategies and techniques can surely help us to prevent losing our investments and also more studies and research and believing our instinct will help us a lot.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

I think there is no way to completely control the risk of investing in crypto. You can track news and find sources close to the transaction or keep the most effective. There may be times when you lose or lose money as you wish, but do not be too disappointed to lose other good opportunities.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

If I have to interpret it as risk management, I do not actually apply a different management style according to foreign exchange investments. Of course, when the obvious differences between the markets are considered, it is not possible to apply exactly the same methods, but risk management can be done with similar or alternative methods. For example, it is important to use fine details such as "Stop-Loss" and "Take-Profit" in this sector and it is important to process them on the correct targets because here we can see that they are actively traded in the market. Another important risk management factor is "research and information acquisition". It is also true that if the investments to be made in this sector are preferred by the right researches, they are very profitable and secure investments. For that reason investing without doing research will be the biggest stupidity that can be done in this sector.
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Buy cheap sell high and this time around is the right period to invest cryptocurrency due to the fact almost all of the particular coin now are within a dip price plus then count only the days your investment gets tripple or more and however you do not really be greedy.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

To minimize the risk of investing in cyrpto, first do the research before choosing cyrpto which you choose as an investment, choose cyrpto which has a potential value will be higher in the future, because if not then the investment made is the same as gambling relying on luck and results. get not maximal even you can experience losses
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

We all know crypto is a very risky job and if you are going to be careless here, you will surely end up loosing plenty of money. I think one of the best way to avoid and manage the risks here in cryptocurrency is by studying and learning what are the risks that might occur and you might meet while you are investing. If you already know those, you should find a way or know how to avoid or reduce the risks that might occur.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

The most effective way to lower your risk is to do more research.
Before you entered in the world of crypto currency you must need to do make some research to help you to lower the risk of investing. Cause there you will learn about the investment strategy and some advise of investors in investing in cryptocurrency and also to manage your account properly and also you will learn do's and don't in investing in cryptocurrency.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

If you do not want to risk anything at all, then you can not invest and earn without investment, but if you make investments, then you must follow a lot of rules and correct steps, for example, first you need to study the whole basis of cryptocurrency and everything connected with it. You also need to constantly update your data with the help of the best sources and share your thoughts with others and with experienced players. There are many actions that need to be observed, they can not be listed.
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

The most important thing is not to be afraid at first to lose money.
bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:32:10 PM

I would say of course that the more you study and examine this market the less risk you face during your daily activities because educated trader is safe trader. So my suggestion is to learn.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

I would say of course that the more you study and examine this market the less risk you face during your daily activities because educated trader is safe trader. So my suggestion is to learn.

Yes you are right, those people who are studying the market flow are not prone to lose their investment since they are well knowledgeable before doing something risky in trading.

brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

The main reason for this distrust of cryptocurrencies is the value, which is not backed by anything. It is for this reason that many call them a bubble that grows due to unprecedented opportunities for quick earnings that few people will leave indifferent. However, when it turns out that the price of digital currencies is higher than the value, the cryptocurrency bubble will burst and disappointment awaits everyone
How to deal with it you ask?
and everything is really simple .Study the crypto currency you are interested in for how it preserves the balance of value, price and number of users .And Also periodically fix the profit from your investments, forming a strategic reserve for the future.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

Their are no shortcut to investing in any company or business,in as much their are no business or investment that come on a plata of gold all involves risk, so the best way to manage risk not only in cryptocurrency is to invest with what you can afford to lose, so if your money come back with increase than it worth the risk, but if not is all about the risk but has been managed.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: