Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 530947 times)
bsce1-1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

Bitcoin is unforeseeable or simply unpredictable that anytime the value or price of them will move, increase and decrease. So that they have many risk of losing of capital or money. I have some idea to decrease the percentage of losing your capital and one of this is "think before you click", this may be help you to know the right or information in joining some investment program. Other one is invest your money properly by managing or budgeting your money, do not invest your whole money because we know the bitcoin market is always moving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

For you to lessen the risk, you should analyze every move that you're going to do. You should know the positive and negative effect of the things that you're going to do. With that idea, you can minimize the risk in making a decision.
Papazola

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

for me the safest way to invest in cryptocurrency is to study and conduct research on cryptocurrency itself. yes, so an investor must be careful about how the ICO system works. because you can handle everything by studying the art of investment carefully.
warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

Here is the only lesson with investing capital you will ever get from me. Never liquidate a major currency you own, for an altcoin. You can purchase a little altcoin at a time, and thats how you should approach this. Think of these alts like gift cards your giving away. You can save 20 of 100 kinds of gift cards, but in the end they are random gift cards. If I cant get a winnable amount via airdrop or bounty, I don't need it.  I wont spend 100 dollars because I only got 20 dollars of an airdropped coin. This rarely works even with profit harvesting ico bonus offers. Depending on how you feel that month.  I liquidated half my holdings to partake in projects, I figured I couldn't lose on, and now I am constantly playing catchup to my initial number, wasting months trying to catchup with some half blood scheme to jump some project that is at the peak of its popularity. Now, my only investing focus is to attain major currencies with whatever money I save. Altcoins are a rear view for me. The time has come and passed where I get in early enough. Stick to majors. Top 5.
Jhonthor

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

I am also still in the learning stage and keep trying to understand the situation
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

In a cryptocurrency world is risky especially when we are investing money into it. All investment is risky but we need to take risk inorder to eran profit. So I think inorder to minimize the risk of losing our money or capital, we need to have a thorough research of every transaction or investment we are going to invest. We have to know the flow of the coins and market prices by that we can minimize losing our money.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

The key is the amount of money that you invest in crypto market must be something that you can totally forget and you should be able to live without that money. Because the market is extremely risky, especially nowadays.
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

I think one way to manage the risk is to know first what you are into.. Not just invest because people told you to do so and say it would give you profit right away.. Lets observe first.. Then the amount you invest well as many say invest only you can afford to lose.. Or dont put it in one basket only.. Invest on 2 or more crypto.. And The project or the coin itself choose the one that have big potential and have big market already,  or the one already listed on cmc.
kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

In this game we can't say that every time was safe we can't can't remove the risk but we can avoid by just being careful in what your entering
Labib1
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

Firstly you have to need to consider investment site. Which site or via wallet you can use for investment. Confirm it, the site has good authority and has a branding mark. After confirming that, then you can invest there without any risk. This is a simple suggestion for you. I think you got it. Thank you!
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:55:07 PM

I think to you cant avoid risk but you can make it less. You can less the risk of an investment if you analys it carefully with your own research. Asking professional peoples are also good suggestion. Thats how i manage risk
Omighty28

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

Always try to keep up on the news, news can make or break your profits..     Well consider that Cryptocurrency is still relatively new, heck it isn't even mainstream yet. So there will of course be periods of change. News heavily influences how the market perceives things and with the Ethereum incident a few days ago it makes sense that people would consider selling off and lowering the market values. These occasional crashes and market dips are risks that cannot be avoided, however they can be mitigated by these actions.
Omighty28

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:19:54 PM

Riisk management includes the wise attitude never ever to go all in. What you should do, is excactly the opposite. Always trade with low percentages of what you own. Every trade includes the risk to lose money, so a single loss should never be too destructive concerning your total assets. Imagine you go all in and lose half of your Bitcoins in a clumsy single trade. Don’t ever let that happen.

So a wise trader always takes only a small percentage of his/her capital for a single trade and then splits that again in some parts for different entries and take-profit-levels.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

I think to you cant avoid risk but you can make it less. You can less the risk of an investment if you analys it carefully with your own research. Asking professional peoples are also good suggestion. Thats how i manage risk
Carefully analyzing the project you want to invest and make a clear investment plan will help the investor mitigate the risk and overcome the difficult times of the market today. I believe this market will grow again in the last months of this year 2018 and everything is just as hard for emerging markets as cryptocurrency.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:30:25 PM

Every investment is risky that's why before investing be sure to your self that you are a risk taker person. You can't avoid risk but you can minimize it,you just need to have enough knowledge in investing to handle the risk of it.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

This is business, and everything here in terms of investment are gamble always bear that in your mind dude. Because, we will never invest into something if we don't have any belief in it, and all decision into our mind that we are going to make for sure it has involve of Trust. Meaning, investing here must not engage our emotion for us not to affect our goal or main objective we have of why we are here in Crypto world.
Finatu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:35:00 AM

In a cryptocurrency world is risky especially when we are investing money into it. All investment is risky but we need to take risk inorder to eran profit. So I think inorder to minimize the risk of losing our money or capital, we need to have a thorough research of every transaction or investment we are going to invest. We have to know the flow of the coins and market prices by that we can minimize losing our money.
[/quote
I think the risk is everywhere, especially in cryptocurrency which is classified as a new business with digital methods, of course it's also risky. In the world of commerce, if you want big profits, the risk is also big. But risk can be minimized when we make investments or trade always uses logic not emotions. We must analyze positive or negative sentiments from news about bitcoin, the country's response to bitcoin, or the tendency of bitcoin to rise or fall in the short term, etc. We must analyze all of that to make a decision not to lose.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

If we invest in the crypto currencies then risk is not able to eliminate and through investment in multiple coins can balance the high risk but still the risk in crypto is high as compared to the other investment but people take risk for the higher outcome.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:17:55 AM

to be able to avoid the risk of investing in cryptocurrency you must be able to get out of investment and do not return to investing in cryptocurrency because this cryptocurrency investment must pass the risk and must have very high courage and patience.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:25:31 AM

I think risk management is simple. You only need to place an anti-hole order close to the price you bought, which will help you to lose less when you misjudge the altcoin. I feel it is a very good method and sometimes you will get big profits and just suffer from little loss.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: