Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency?  (Read 530947 times)
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

You can actually try your best to mitigate some of the losses that you may incur from your cryptocurrency investment. One of the best way is to ensure you invest in legit ICOs and then monitor the general market to know when to sell or hold.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

Consider having a plan  when it comes in Investing here in cyptocurrency  Smiley  and also Invest only the amount you can afford lose.lastly, Study Well the project .
SearchingforS

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

I don't believe that we can manage risks here...every thing is based on hidden possibilities and happenings, luck, background news...too many factors to control.

rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

While investing everything on a proven winner is the quickest way to bring a high return on an investment, it is also the riskiest. With a diversified portfolio, the downturn of one altcoin matters less. By spreading investment capital over a wider field-of-play, an investor is maximizing the odds of receiving a positive return on investment.
Yeah. Well for me to be able to lessen the risk, always plsn your actions. Stay focus in your goal. And most of all accept your failure and try another way.
digosports

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

I don't think there is any approach to deal with the hazard in the crypto showcase. The most ideal way you can confine the hazard and misfortune on the crypto showcase is to set aside opportunity to screen the market and the coin graphs or exchanging. As I would like to think, you ought not exchange different coins, just exchange <5 coins. Use and consolidate vital property and exchange.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

The amount of risk in cryptocurrency directly depends upon the the time when you sell or buy.So inorder to manage the risk of making your investments disadvantageous and useless you must sell and buy wisely and carefully.If you are buying and selling at correct time and price then automatically most of the risks are being managed.Price drops happens all of sudden.So you will face loss many a times but you can reduce the amount of your loss if you buy and sell wisely.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

For me to minimize the risk of loss is to divide up my investment capital for several assets, so if one of the assets has decreased, there are still other assets to recover my losses, In addition, I often share information with the crypto community and also always look for the latest news about my investment assets.

MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

The most effective way to lower your risk is to do more research.
Having enough knowledge and having good strategies will help to lessen the risk one you started to invest in cryptocurrencies. All kind of investment are risky and if you do not have enough knowledge it will lead to a big losses. I agree that you should do more research in order to manage the risk.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

First of all everything in this world is a risky gamble..every kind of investment are risky too ...but ofcourse for you to be able to manage risk in every investment especially in crypto currency you have to every little thin in it up to the biggest once ..how is it work.is it scam or not..and most importantly dont ever ever trust to anyone that says to you give them money and they can doouble it...so all you need to have are awareness and commonsense..
Yeah. I think all yu need to do is plan your techniques and be wise. Stay focus and believe in yourself. And most important is to adopt the environment in this industry because by this I know you will survive and avoid from a risk.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

First of all, you have to decide what to do, when you buy and quit.  Never and never invest all your investment in a single coin. Choose at least 5 coins and divide your investment into 5 coins. So you can reduce the risk of losing.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:47:02 PM

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

There is always risk in any type of investment weather offline or online.  To eliminate risk one must research and diversify his/her investment portfolio. Also don't try to chase top of any coin.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

First of all, you have to decide what to do, when you buy and quit.  Never and never invest all your investment in a single coin. Choose at least 5 coins and divide your investment into 5 coins. So you can reduce the risk of losing.
The only way to manage the risk in investing in cryptpcurrency is oonly invest on crypto that have a great chance to rise in the future just like investing in bitcoin and off course to manage the risk you should only invest when you feel that the market will start to rise again.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:18:03 AM

One of the key aspects of reducing the risk attached to crypto investment is "knowledge". It is good to study about the project or coin with which you intend to invest in, know its performance and capabilities of recovering and potentials of rising up to increase your profit margin.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
arin_muah

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

For me to minimize the risk of loss is to divide up my investment capital for several assets, so if one of the assets has decreased, there are still other assets to recover my losses, In addition, I often share information with the crypto community and also always look for the latest news about my investment assets.
That is the simplest and best for us to decrease our risk.putting all of our asset in only one basket could make us lost all of our money it this portfolio suddenly down.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:33:01 AM

That is the simplest and best for us to decrease our risk.putting all of our asset in only one basket could make us lost all of our money it this portfolio suddenly down.
we have several technique to controll or manage risk from market.maybe diversify is most popular technique than known by lot investors.and besides of this we still have several techniques such as martiangle and cut loss.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:35:05 AM

For what I experience I manage the risk of investment in crypto because I'd learn all the mistakes I made in investing and also learning is a step for success if you don't have knowledge about crypto the risk of investing is always in you so first learn more before you invest you're whole capital money in crypto.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:19:24 AM

we have several technique to controll or manage risk from market.maybe diversify is most popular technique than known by lot investors.and besides of this we still have several techniques such as martiangle and cut loss.
by learnt this risk management we could minimize the risk while market move opposite with our open position.take an action from this methode help us suffering big loss.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

Ability to effectively manage your risk is the first step to becoming successful in cryptocurrency. If you miss it from the very beginning, you might run into losses that could have been avoided.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

yeah investing in crypto-currencies must certainly be approached wisely. You can invest in bitcoin only those few free funds that are not so important to you. And keep in mind that the term of investment can be great because of the volatility of the market. this is good it  will change your future
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

The most effective way to lower your risk is to do more research.
Having enough knowledge and having good strategies will help to lessen the risk one you started to invest in cryptocurrencies. All kind of investment are risky and if you do not have enough knowledge it will lead to a big losses. I agree that you should do more research in order to manage the risk.
Thats right buddy, thats why before starting trading or investing here, many people suggest learning and reading first about the crypto and coins that you will buy, how the price changes, its development, the team and so on, with that knowledge you can formulate strategies and reduce risk
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: